• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - Increased loot&exp weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2x runes. dont higher regen rate, all these mc farms will ruin everything. I dont know how old you are but most of us have to give priority to other things than tibia and we dont want to sit 50% of the time we get time to play making runes.

what does age have to do with anything lol considering the fact if I am only 10 years old and I have free time to play all day or if I'm 35 years old and I still have the time to play? age has nothing to do with anything.

it's all about how you manage your time..

anyways if you make it so there is higher 2x runes or raise the regen, MC should not be aloud, or if it is then only 2 clients... people kill the server when they have 10 mcs running

what does age have to do with anything lol considering the fact if I am only 10 years old and I have free time to play all day or if I'm 35 years old and I still have the time to play? age has nothing to do with anything.

anyways if you make it so there is higher 2x runes or raise the regen, MC should not be aloud, or if it is then only 2 clients... people kill the server when they have 10 mcs running
what I meant with age, if you graduated from school you most likely have a job and have to give priority to that (and social life) I dont mind disabling MCs since I never use it anyways

2x runes. dont higher regen rate, all these mc farms will ruin everything. I dont know how old you are but most of us have to give priority to other things than tibia and we dont want to sit 50% of the time we get time to play making runes.

What you fail to realize is mc farms ruin every server 7.4 regardless of rates.

Well i think he is implying that someone who graduated from school, have a 9-5 job, girlfriend, apartment/new house, or maybe even kids will never ever have the same time as the 17 year old dropout still mooching of his moms welfare check. Wouldnt you agree?

You do realize that people that are making runes with mc are most likely at their computer while doing it, so they are spending countless of hours just looking at movies and other crap while making runes for a 40 minute effective hunt and than just back to the runes again. Last server died of boredom, and it was just like you wanted, 1x and the old mana cost formula from 7.4, was it 900 something for a 1x sd? Ye that was great, i think i made 1 bp in total and just quit after that along with my mates.

And why do you even care if the server is alive for 2 weeks or 1 month? Like seriously? Do you go to classicus in search for an rpg server when you have servers like medivia? Where your char will actually live on alot fking longer than the 2-4 weeks compared to classicus.

Classicus will die, and it will start again, and it will die, and it will start again and again and again and again. How you even wanna play a server like that knowing the fact that it will die within the first month you start playing is beyond me (when you obviously wanna play a paladin and jerk off at north drags in ank and press f5 on the highscore).

Make it 1x and watch the shit die of boredom once again.

Back First Classicus Server.. rememeber 2014?

if you really want a stable and durable server where everyone can play and know how to manage time, as people work or study .. I remember the (FIRST SERVER CLASSICUS WAS A SUCCESS FOR 7 to 8 months) and I played from start to Anyway ... should return that classicus where people are amused and fought with their own abilities and strategies!

RETURN TO THE FIRST CLASSICUS! not the last classicus that were crap that lasted 2 weeks.

2x sds ryan come on ! we r not too young annymore, actually 7.4 old schools now arewnt kdis annymore and yes we have to work!

Im so gonna play this time. anyone wanna team up before it starts ?

i haven't played last edition . back with motivation . hope too see pure pvpers . gl&hf see you at friday

WADDUP

WADDUP

WADDUP

I AM HERE FOR THE TAKE OVER *****

MAKE IT FUCKING 2X RUNES

I can't logon otland anymore without seeing a new version of classicus on the front page lol jesus dude cant you keep a server up for longer than 2 months

i haven't played last edition . back with motivation . hope too see pure pvpers . gl&hf see you at friday

Yet you are pushing for 1x, pure pvpers will probably not bother playing if he makes it rpg mode again. Nevermind the hours and hours of making runes but just building a bank for proper fighting will take weeks. Don't see how it matters tho, if it is 1x like the last one it will die just as fast if not faster than the last one.

Do 2x hmm's so they help early game but keep gfbs sds etc as 1x in my opinion.

Gfbs and sds are the actual problem, who gives a fk about hmms? Oh let me guess, you play paladin i guess. That would explain the "balance" whine or whatever we wanna call it. Funny, the hmms is actually a buff to paladins, it doesnt really do much of anything for mages but i see why you are okay with the hmms.

Gfbs and sds are the actual problem, who gives a fk about hmms? Oh let me guess, you play paladin i guess. That would explain the "balance" whine or whatever we wanna call it. Funny, the hmms is actually a buff to paladins, it doesnt really do much of anything for mages but i see why you are okay with the hmms.

God you are dumb lmao hmms aren't even used by paladins on Classicus after the first day. Hmms are literally only used the first day.

You didnt play last edition when it was 1x yet you suggesting it should be 1x lmao..

Ryan please listen to those who actually tried last edition out, your "marketing week" laster longer than the server.

yeah hmms are useless after the first day....

I think you should make runes 1x but make gold rate like 3x and loot 1x so people can fund themselves for runes

zeebee obviously trolling there is no other explanation except that lol

zeebee obviously trolling there is no other explanation except that lol

what makes what I said considered to be trolling..??

if people are against 2x runes and don't want the regen to be increased then why wouldn't increasing gold drops help balance things out?

Maybe not 3x but I'm just throwing out another option

Status
Not open for further replies.