• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Oldera 7.72 - WAR EDITION - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zao dont be mad we all know u never go over lvl 101 :D
thats the point

tell the retard from realistic to unban my ip

If it's perfect though, why does it always lose most of its playerbase after like 3 or 4 months? Personally, I get disappointed, because I actually have fun playing the server, but I get a late start, and then everyone leaves like a month or 2 after I start, and I have to wade through 59346965324 different servers to find one actually worth playing. I'd really love for this to last longer than 4 months.

People tend to like to server hop a lot it seems, also the start of servers always seems the most fun of a server. Some people just play and war at start and once the server is stabillized they leave. Also don't forget there is a big snowball effect, if 100 players of 1000 online suddenly leave (for example a new serv opens), it is usually followed by a couple more. The bigger the 'downfall' the faster a server dies. Doesn't mean the servers are any less fun to play.

To play longterm servers I suggest you play www.medivia.org or www.thronia.org (seems like player amount on Thronia is stepping up a bit again).

delete frozemoth or make them immune to vislux/morthur either its too OP

I can decrease the exp you get from frozemoth or make the monster immune to energy. Let me know what you guys want, making it immune to energy seems like a viable solution to me.

Making it immune to energy would be good since sorcerers can't pg like crazy there then

Medivia.org is your only option for long term. You made too many false promises with Thronia and as I called, it was a waste of a potentially nice server to play.

Anyone who doesn't have the time to invest into a low rate should play here though. No it won't last forever, but I can guarantee the wars in the first couple of weeks will be fun.

really anybody want play on this shit? Better come Thronia ;)

On like every edition of classicus you hosted you promised new content and updates yet never brought any into the game, same with thronia so far, dont really know about Oldera, but you also made some bad picks when you promoted a certain of people to GM,

As for frozemoth you shouldnt make it immune for vis lux, you could lower the damage of vis lux on Frozemoth aswell the exp/loot, but making it immune for lux would just ruin it, its a nice place to chill at and exp without doing to much of a work, but on last version it was to OP way to much profit and exp was sick aswell. So you should be able to exp with 2 sorc or more there using vis lux but try balance it so sometimes you go profit and other times you dont, now it is 200% sure of profit.

god mythera ur just jealous cuz u cant make enough money cuz ur servers are download and run haufehawufhu
Thats funny because i put 5 months into my ot before release, before it was just a boring normal real map.

on-topic: if it was a server that would be on for a few years, id probably play it 24/7 and donate alo of money (like i did with Classicus) but after he closed that server (reaching over 1000+ players) all his other servers are just dead and close after a couple of weeks. When he brings Classicus back and has it running for a couple years maybe i will play it again.

We both know i'd put you down 10/10 times without hotkeys.

yeah sure, we heard about your pvp skills haha 8.0 master
u can only rpg and get the highest lvl then charloving and going to battles only when u know its 100% win chance

yeah sure, we heard about your pvp skills haha 8.0 master
u can only rpg and get the highest lvl then charloving and going to battles only when u know its 100% win chance

Comes from a guy who noone knows.

Everyone knows i'd die how many times needed to win a fight.

the spells will be like 7.4?
120 mana gfb 220 mana sd?
or u buy runes at shop

will u do anything to balance the vocations so we can see not only sorcerers and make it abit more interesting? :)

the spells will be like 7.4?
120 mana gfb 220 mana sd?
or u buy runes at shop

will u do anything to balance the vocations so we can see not only sorcerers and make it abit more interesting? :)

Vocations are balanced. Manasystem is 7.72, runes can be bought in shop.

There will be cam client?

Yes.

On like every edition of classicus you hosted you promised new content and updates yet never brought any into the game, same with thronia so far, dont really know about Oldera, but you also made some bad picks when you promoted a certain of people to GM,

As for frozemoth you shouldnt make it immune for vis lux, you could lower the damage of vis lux on Frozemoth aswell the exp/loot, but making it immune for lux would just ruin it, its a nice place to chill at and exp without doing to much of a work, but on last version it was to OP way to much profit and exp was sick aswell. So you should be able to exp with 2 sorc or more there using vis lux but try balance it so sometimes you go profit and other times you dont, now it is 200% sure of profit.

Check out last year's content update:

ACCOUNT REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT AND RESERVE YOUR CHARACTER NAME AT WWW.OLDERA.NET!

Last edited by a moderator:
2195.gif

Boots of Haste: Buy a pair of boots of haste!
login

Like why? you already make loads of money

BoH was in last Oldera shop and worked out fine, you loot boh within 30 mins at necroes most likely, I can always remove it though.

8x Lootrate, why do people care about BOH
OTLand Community is always negative about webshops :p

Status
Not open for further replies.