• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Team] Aenor Project!

Devine

Aenor *****
Reaction score
Hello, Aenor Projects, is looking for serious staff. We are going to be using a custom client, and a VPS for our server; but lets get into that later. Currently we need a team, since at this moment I am the only one working on the server. We need someone capable of making some needed changes to our server, (we are currently using 'The Forgotten Server', So yes we are using MySQL. Like I stated previously we will be using a VPS (virtual private server), for those who don't know that is basically where I pay a company to host our server, and website for us. So since I am directing/paying for this OT it will be serious, so I ask now. All those who are not going to take this seriously, and not give it your all; please do not apply for this. If we need you and your skills are above average and you are excited for the server please send me a private message, or post the application in this thread. Also I only want applications, meaning please don't post saying something like "sounds like a cool server, I'll play", or "Yur S3rver souckz!", thanks in advance.

We need:

C++ Coder 0/1
NPC Scripter 0/1
Quest Scripter (Lua) 0/1
AAC Scripter 0/1
AAC Desgin 0/1
(If you are capable of both, we would rather have the AAC scripter and Designer be the same person, so it is created at its best possible)

What you will do:

C++ Coder – I need someone who can make changes to the server, such as when you login without the custom client 'You need the Aenor Client to play." message, or make source changes for ingame reasons, and make them easily changeable from the config.lua.

Npc Scripters – I need someone who can make me an advanced NPC, that can be part of a quest, also I want one that can make changes to a players file. (ex. NPC asks for an item, you can't start quest without first talking to NPC, no prize is given until you return to NPC with said item; example for players, Addons NPC.

Quest Scripter – Needs to be able to script advanced detailed quests, (ex. 'You need the king's blade to open this chest.' 'You need to be level 40, and talk to the crazy old villager' (villager = NPC)

AAC Scripter - I need you to be able to script me a custom AAC, with zero errors, or few minor errors.

AAC Designer - I need someone who is good with photoshop, and can make good designs for the website. So I will need a screenshot of your work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The server will be set to a detailed and thorough stage system for its EXP Rate, which currently doesn't exist until the map is finished, It will have a 15-20MB map, and tons of Quests, NPCs, Cities, Houses, and a great staff!
All complaints and suggestions will be listened to, and I plan to have a chat channel for five different languages (Based on population on the server who gets a chat channel.) But the server will be set to have the main language of English. I plan to have a tutor system set up based of the official tibia servers, you can take a test on the website, if you pass you are expected to help other players with no gain at all, send in bug reports and talk in orange in the Help channel. Like I said before I am open to suggestions, if you need to contact me, my MSN is:
[email protected]

Application Preview:
*Open-Tibia Name:
*Experience:
~Fluent Languages:
*English Level: [5][4][3][2][1][0]
~Reference: (Tibiafans/OTland member that is exceptionally well in subject you're applying for.)
*Job Requesting:
[ Key: ]
[ * = Mandatory ]
[ ~ = Optional ]

-Aenor Director
(Devine)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back