• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Terrible Server "GunzOt"

Schizophrenic

Reaction score
Ive been playing this server for a couple of weeks and decided I liked it, so I donated to the server to keep it running + get donation items, the server now has had recent crash`s and setbacks, I love over 50 levels, full mage outfit and the donation items I donated for, this server is terrible and should be black listed, I hope everything that reads this is aware of this terrible server and does not play it or support it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of that server... but you just did some free advertising for it. For most servers it doesn't matter if you write good or bad things about it, it's just important that ppl mention the name. So you did just free advertising for the server because some ppl gonna remember the name later but forget why they remember the name and gonna test it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of that server... but you just did some free advertising for it. For most servers it doesn't matter if you write good or bad things about it, it's just important that ppl mention the name. So you did just free advertising for the server because some ppl gonna remember the name later but forget why they remember the name and gonna test it.

no..

Back