• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFR] Quest Ideas!

Sam

Banned User
Reaction score
Greetings!

TFR is a true-RPG server, as some of you may already know. What is more fun in RPG servers then quests? Nothing!

We are looking for quest ideas from YOU, the public. We plan to have over 1 hundred quests (no, this isn't a joke!). Our quests will range from chest quests - hard-thinking quests that no one will ever solve. Here's a little list of what kind of quests to expect:
  • Simple-chest quests (no, not in the middle of nowhere!)
  • Team-required quests
  • Single person quests
  • Real tibia quests like Anni (modified, and no, not just enter the room and kill. Little more complicated then that. ^_^)
  • Quests that require BOTH skills and thinking ideas.
  • Cool and fun quests.
  • Selling quests (certain NPCs to sell items, doing missions for them - example: rashid quest in real tibia)

Those are the categories we will be based on, to a certain extent at least. We are looking for your ideas! Also with MrSheen on our team, almost anything is possible - so feel free to

Tomorrow TFR will release a website application where you can submit your ideas and our staff will review it!

If you'd like to submit a quest idea now, feel free to send me a private message with the quest or post it here. But please take the time to fill out this form and send me it via PM or post here.

By submitting a quest you agree that if the quest is accepted we are allowed to change your ideas to our liking (and we probably will, so you don't know how to do it).

Please copy and paste the form below:
Code:
[noparse]
[B]NAME:[/B]
[B]QUEST TYPE:[/B]
[B]QUEST REWARD:[/B]
[B]QUEST STEPS [I](Explain briefly, in depth quests should be PM'd!)[/I]:[/B]
[/noparse]

Now is your time to tell us exactly what YOU would like to see in a true RPG server.

Kind Regards,
TFR Team

Back