• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Empire - join to our empire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revemed

Reaction score
27xf1p3.png
Welcome!
At the begging I would like to say that it is not first better project, which would fall down after a one month,
I must show some people, that if I want, I can and this project will go very, very far.
What are planning to create?
we dont want tell you that we have made the best server in Poland (not in the World as well), we want to gurantee
the completly rearanged Tibia in the state of cRPG (computer Role Playing Game).
mmbt6c.jpg

In aim, is to show a difference from other OTSes, in which the RPG/cRPG is the only thing and nothing else.
We are also plannig to create the wolrd in which the main object will be the developing characters in a certain
proffesion, but also managing long and tiering quests, which definitly will not end at the pointless chest with
a reward[shortcut]. The important aspect of our server will be carefully described plot, which will you will be
able to see very soon. As the best described questes, will be a big plus for our server, the making these
things will not only make you pleasure, but also will let you get away from routine and boring gathering
experience. There will be a thing called event-quest, in which without finishing that such quest, you will not be
able to advance to next level, there will be more-less 4 of those event-quests.
Our server will not be known from just a wonderful and great quests, but also a beautiful map adjusted for every
climate or any detail in a plot. I don't want to say how much we are going to make, because there always may be
more, or less, but for now we are planning about 25mb of a wonderful map.
There will not be tenths of cities, we want to create one, powerful empire (1 city), which will be divided into
districts, depending of a profession, level and even money.
Not getting away from a topic, I'll show the the ''Proffesion Tree'' on our server.

Appearance, music and different aspects of the news:
In our plans, is to create our own tibia client version, which will not be only relying on a newest graphics, but
also new optinos in a user panel. Using spells would be much easier, it would be enough to choose a icon for a
spell you want to use in a Spell bookmark, and a spell would be used . Of course there will be lane, with 10
spaces in which user wil be able to store icons of a spells, it would work just like hotkeys.
During the usage of a spell many different graphics will appear, depending of a spell, the effect of its usage
would be different. To our own tibia client version we will add soundtracks, of different forsets, seas and many
mystery places. It would give us a concrete character in our wolrd of RPG, and the game itself will be much,
much more entertaing.
To finish this modest and humble announcement,I have made a small sample of a pictures from our map.
2u60jrq.png

e0iir8.png

e0lef5.png

35kv50o.png

bi8mfp.png

amwf9d.png

1imo3k.png

23rso45.png

t8rfc8.png

ejxuyo.png

2lo4weq.png

ixe7wm.png

345eble.png

fngyv8.png

Yours Revemed!

haha lol at the face of the empires xD, nice hope it goes online soon

Eh, well your mappings are incredible good, but ur ideas there sure seems abit dizzy in my eyes :|

Looks great:D
I like the vocation system a lot:)
You should considder to use a bit less detailing but overall it's really, really awesome:)

I could swear he stole my vocation system from TFR and renamed it, lol I had that planned a while ago. :/

Doubt he did though.

Huge city:)
But why are the houses in such odd shapes?:S (the middle part of the city)
Doesn't look good and doesn't work good either, you should seriously consider about changing them
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT!
nvm all above, I think I get it now:)
soz!;[

Last edited:
its sucks because how many players can play! there are small roads

Wow, Really good! I spotted a missing border though. :D

Just south west of your character, missing desert border.

:D Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back