• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Admin

elf

Sing, sing blue silver
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
tayandenga
Twitch
tayandenga
As of now, we will develop special OTAdmin version which will contain some extra commands compatible with The Forgotten Server and probably a GUI.

Please post here suggestions about commands, which you consider as usefull and could be implemented to the tool.

shutdown
save
ban
kick
all reloads

shutdown and kick is already there, ban is a must for whole system (name locking, banning and ip banning), save is a good idea such as reloading (which is planned).

If we will make good and stable admin, we will remove TFS GUI.

give addons
give premium
give gm/god (set groupid and acctype to X)
restart server
send msg to player
broadcast
start raid
pvp

Why do you want to remove gui? You can look through it all the messages from the server start, it doesn't make lags neighter to PC and players and and I don't see disadvantages of that. Why then? ;>

broadcast
msg to player
raid
pvp settings
open/close server
unban(part of the ban system i suppose)
info (of a single player or everyones name and ips in a list)

i know some of these were suggested but they good so i felt i should say them again

Please read 'README' in docs of forgottenadmin, you will find existing commands!
raid is a good idea, such as pvp settings (i'll add them asap). Ban system will be implemented, when Talaturen writes new ban class.

I cant compile it i put:
-lgmp
-lwsock32
in linkers
and C++ Compiler:
-D__WINDOWS__

I use TheForgottenDev-Cpp v1.5
Buy gives an error.
it's WINGUI or WINCONSOLE?
What's i'm doing wrong?

Edit:
@up

It's console.

I selected Console and gave this error:
errorto8.jpg

Last edited:
I have the same problem as a friend of the program is helpful because I have a server in Germany

reload all xml files (like vocation, stage and outfit) reload weapons and reload global.lua (and if is possible reload map and item.xml). Clean, open and close server

Last edited:
* reload all xml files

* pvp arena "built in"

* make sure when u add houses etc the database actually saves who owns them -.-,

* make /save work without freezing server when database is over 5 MB

* /invisible

* be able to make monsters look liek an item ithout them debugging the spawn area

* /tele name x,y,z

* make sure all the bed packages work

* all enchanted items are not item of type

* put in the enchantment system just like rl tibia

* make npcs that sell
rune,sword,axes,shield,boots,rings,jewelery,accessories,blessing(THAT ACTUALLY WORK?),also include a "Oracle" for ppl who want to use rookguard.

* and add a "default" script for tp's that change the chars temple pos to 1000,1000,7 or w/e.

* add normal ban

* have COMPLETE monsters file (normal loots exp and attacks?)

but hey these would only make ur distro go from average to F$%^ING AWESOME!!! so i hope u take my ideas into account when u update TFS to 8.2 and beyond.

Can't compile =/
Using
Win32 Console...
C++ Compiler:
Code:
-D__WINDOWS__
Linker:
Code:
-lgmp
-lwsock32
Code:
 E:\XXXX\Otserver\TheForgottenServerClean\forgottenadmin\trunk\commands.cpp In function `int cmdDisconnect(char*)': 
302 E:\XXXX\Otserver\TheForgottenServerClean\forgottenadmin\trunk\commands.cpp [Warning] converting of negative value `-0x000000001' to `SOCKET' 
46 E:\XXXX\Otserver\TheForgottenServerClean\forgottenadmin\trunk\main.cpp [Warning] converting of negative value `-0x000000001' to `SOCKET' 
22 E:\XXXX\Otserver\TheForgottenServerClean\forgottenadmin\trunk\rsa.h:25,               from .\TheForgottenServerClean\forgottenadmin\trunk\rsa.cpp In file included from ../TheForgottenServerClean/forgottenadmin/trunk/rsa.h:25,               from ../TheForgottenServerClean/forgottenadmin/trunk/rsa.cpp 
22 E:\XXXX\Otserver\TheForgottenServerClean\forgottenadmin\trunk\rsa.cpp                  from ../TheForgottenServerClean/forgottenadmin/trunk/rsa.cpp 
46 E:\XXXX\Otserver\TheForgottenServerClean\forgottenadmin\trunk\definitions.h variable or field `OTSYS_SLEEP' declared void 
46 E:\XXXX\Otserver\TheForgottenServerClean\forgottenadmin\trunk\definitions.h `OTSYS_SLEEP' declared as an `inline' variable 
46 E:\XXXX\Otserver\TheForgottenServerClean\forgottenadmin\trunk\definitions.h `uint32_t' was not declared in this scope 
47 E:\XXXX\Otserver\TheForgottenServerClean\forgottenadmin\trunk\definitions.h expected `,' or `;' before '{' token 
 E:\XXXX\Otserver\OtAdmin\Makefile.win [Build Error]  [../TheForgottenServerClean/forgottenadmin/trunk/rsa.o] Error 1
Am I doing something wrong?

Probably not, I think it's due to be ready for the official 0.3 release.

Reload all XML's
Kick player
Broadcast
unban (think ban should be made ingame so you can add comment etc etc)

Can't get anymore out of my head right now xD

Does anyone have the ban command?
Its really required to have a good server =P

ive make a list with order of importance (to me) of these features.. would be great to see em all come together..
mainly these come from the /attr feature.. but man it would be great to have a dialog or admin or console to do this all from..
1.save (enable, disable, Save players on/off, Save houses on/off, save all now)
2.Reload (specifics or all)
3. info -- Calls up info of a player.. or IP (incase someone logged off to avoid banning, it would also need to work onffline?)
4.fyi and broadcast
5.group (set someone To a certain Group)
6.cannotmove (by player.. or lock down all Players on the server.)
7.invincibility (by player.. or all players on server..)
8.lossskill (raise, lower, disable enable loss of skill.. and other things

health
maxhealth
mana
maxmana
basespeed
droploot
skull
All Guild Related Commands
vocation
sex
stamina
town
balance
marriage
rates
resetidle

OH BTW.. i accidently happend along this thread.. and saw it was posted on the 28th of april :p Wrong year.. didnt think it was this old.. don't shoot me.

Last edited:
Back