• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The future tibia, genious and serious.

sicksack

Reaction score
The future Tibia, Genious and serious.
Hello everyone, Today I started a new server, called (Harry Potter Online)
Link to OT advertisement: http://otland.net/f43/sweden-harry-potter-online-custom-client-97250/

Anyways, this server is a very serious ot, with the exprate 4, and it has a custom cilent and there are no donations, just to buy premium for extra priviliges in the map and spells, wich is very cheap.

I have no profit by posting this, but the creator of this server Tosuxo is a genious, 1. There are no NPC's, Me as an example, own a "PUB" where people buy they're potions, and I have to hire a player or myself work there, to sell them potions I got levers, and each potion costs me 20 gold coins, but I sell them for 25 each to players, and now that is pretty genious, there is even a tax system, and it's a 100% custom RPG map, and the best part all the money stay's in the server and doesn't go to any NPC's.

All the money taken as taxes, goes for a income to events and the staff member's there are great, they help you as much as they can, for example my friend is a wand shop owner, to create a wand he needs 1 player to work for him, that gets him 20 small diamonds from dragons and 5 woods, when this player get's that for him he pay's him, then he creates a wand of this, and sells it to other players.

but to get wood, he needs to talk to a farm owner, someone who owns a farm and by that he needs to pay the player that owns the farm to give him wood, it's like real life.
Even there is something called "fisherman" then you fish and get fishes, and sell the fish to players and many will ofcourse buy this, since it gives you mana/health.

So there are alot of farming options, then we have task managers, that is called Hagrid, he always gives you tasks to finish, then you get rewarded when you finish the task.

There are 4 guilds in the server you may choose when you start, like dark/light side.

There are 4 different vocations in the server, modified..
White mage that is like a elder druid, it heal's 5x more than other vocations.
Battle mage is like an elite knight, very powerful with closeby weapons.
Ranger's are like royal paladins in real tibia, they use distance weapons to damage they're target, they are very powerful too.

Then last but not least, MAGE known as sorcerer, it take's 5X more with magic than what a white mage does.

View the advertisement: http://otland.net/f43/sweden-harry-potter-online-custom-client-97250/

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a discussion, not a advertisement.

It looks like advertisement.

Basically, the server IP is hpo.servergame.com

Experience rate: 4x
Skills rate: 3x
Loot rate: 2x
Magic rate: 3x
Spawns rate: x1
Protection level 20

Join now while the server is new and have the chance to be number one!

I think it's boring =( Havent tried it yet tho.
So if the shop owner isnt on, others cant buy pots haha fail

Really, this is the wrong board, go to advertise it elsewhere. Edit your first post, make a review of the server and perhaps add few pictures or something.

Edited main post. Removed advertisement. I think. :p

Back