• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The story where YOU decide! Story adapts to your choices!

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Haha in this game I will imagine several stories. A new story starts if your story character
dies.

IT IS ALLOWED to make decicions two or even more times in a row if noone else replies :D
How does it work? I imagine a short start of a story and then let you choose between several options. The story adapts to the choices you make. I will always only count the FIRST legit decicion , which anyone of you guys can choose. Now you gotta wait till I post how the story continues. If your character dies a new story begins. All stories imagined by me! You just choose actions of the story character. So let's start, eh?

It is cold outside and the wind is blowing around your lonley house. The next human existance is a 10 minute walk from your house. However it is just another winter and You wonder if you.....

1. Should go make some coffee
2. Make a fire in the chemin.
3. Go for a walk

(Pick one of the three answers so I can continue the story :D )

Stories
1. A winter in Zorch (started page 1, endeddue to game over by Xon Vanetta , page 3)
2. The bloody pact of the Three(started on page 3, eneded:not yet)
Current story stars here:
http://otland.net/f130/story-where-you-decide-story-adapts-your-choices-181091/index3.html

Last edited:
damon said:
It is cold outside and the wind is blowing around your lonley house. The next human existance is a 10 minute walk from your house. However it is just another winter and You wonder if you.....
should go and make some coffee.

should go and make some coffee.

You recognize there is no coffee left in your citchen, so you ....

1. Look if there is some coffee left in the cellar.
2. Head to the village to buy some coffee
3. Make fire in the chemin

1. Look if there is some coffee left in the cellar.

When opening the door to the cellar you hear a strange noise similar to a groan. You are not sure if it is outside orin the cellar though. You....

1. Take a torch and descend in the cellar.
2. Look outside
3. Go back in the living room and get your Enfield.

Me the Touch man goto down into the Dungeon to explor the world!

And maybe i find there some coffee i really hope so im starving to get a cup of coffee

but no there is no coffee maybe in the supermarket in the underworld

Me the Touch man goto down into the Dungeon to explor the world!

After finding out that there isn't any coffee left, a pair of yellow eyes approaches from the deeper cellar where it is still dark and makes a terrible noise.
You....

1. Go to thevillage to get coffee
2. Face the creature with the yellow eyes which u still can only see in the darkness.
3. Make some fire in the chemin

2. Face the creature!

It seem unbelievable, but the creature which leaps at you seems to be dead human. Kind of like these Zombie stories you usually watch on TV.
You decide to....

1. Use the torch to aim for the zombies eye
2. Dodge and then attack the zombie
3. Dodge and run upstairs and close the door behind you

1. Kill the zombie with ma touch o_0

After stabing the torch into the zombies eyes it begins to scream terribly until you kick it and finally punch it in the face.
The zombie remains dead. Your spilled with blood and barels breathing.
You decide to...

1. Look for more zombies in the cellar
2. Go upstairs and get your enfield
3. Go outside and head to the village which is ten minutes away.

After stabing the torch into the zombies eyes it begins to scream terribly until you kick it and finally punch it in the face.
The zombie remains dead. Your spilled with blood and barels breathing.
You decide to...

1. Look for more zombies in the cellar
2. Go upstairs and get your enfield
3. Go outside and head to the village which is ten minutes away.

2. Get your gun ;)

2. Get your gun ;)

When you run upstairs and open your weapon shelve, you recognize you have no ammunition.
You...

1. Run to the village
2. Take your hatchet and go back in the cellar to look for more zombies
3. Make a fire in the chemin

2. Take your hatchet and go back in the cellar to look for more zombies

You have searched the whole cellar but couldn't find any more of these creatures :(
You decide to...

1. Make fire in the chemin
2. Make a walk heading to the city for buying some coffee.
3. Go for a walk

1. cuz im freezing....

Btw you should get the hole story toghter later and then post it XD that would be epic

1. cuz im freezing....

Btw you should get the hole story toghter later and then post it XD that would be epic

You have no fire wood left you decide to...

1. Take ur hatchet go to the forest and get some wood
2. Walk to the city and go buy fire wood
3. Go for a walk

@xon
Haha I might :D

Back