• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia for android is comming ;)

Been testing it for an hour now and the game runs fine, performance is rock solid on a modern phone, there are some issues here and there but nothing game breaking using 10.98. Also tryed watching some CAMs and yeah, it works, some visual issues but its usable.

The biggest gripe obviously is the controls. Phones lacking any kind of input other than screen is a huge limiter for this game for anything other than afk farming or similar.

Haven't been able to "use" objects, not sure if not implemented yet.

Controller support could probably help with the controls issue, being able to jump to UI elements using select button, using pad/stick for movement and other keys for action bar... I think it's a viable option.

Other than that, younger me would probably had loved this during high school times.

In any case, good work. Hats off.

Oh, nice work. I’m nearly finished designing a client for iOS. Finding a programmer willing to take on the task is the challenge.

Good to see this. Keep it up.

But lets be honest this is kind of bullshit isnt it xD? u cant heal ur self and every action is most likely slow as hell. There will be ofcourse also ppl that will use Bluestacks and fuck up everything :D

Idea is great but no chance for android

1. Make sliders wider,

2. Make a button to switch from normal game window with chat and few hotkeys to hotkey bars to the left and right, that way you can easily tap desired hotkeys with both your hands. Or place hotkeys to the left and add navigating arrows to the right.

3. It doesn't apply well to the current game at this moment as it could be useful to I dont know? To chat with other players and surely for people that are into market-thingy. However if you change the game that way it would include time-consuming, repetitive but also rewarding and profitable tasks, like I mining minerals, fishing etc. it may encourage your playerbase to use it while commuting or at work/school.

Cleared the thread, once again .. If you want to have a discussion about kondra and his actions with OTC V8 either keep it in the threads already created or create a new one.
Just make sure to follow the rules to avoid having to cry that we need / have moderated your thread (like some have in the past ..).

Please note that some of you are close to getting a ban, 1 of you got a ban from a post in this thread.
So make sure to actually read the rules and follow them.

Cool bro! :D i need tha! u can add arrro keys in the left,
i remember playing SpiritLords game healthbar in top left, and spells slots like a hotkeys.

1589114901320.png
Post automatically merged:

1. Make sliders wider,

2. Make a button to switch from normal game window with chat and few hotkeys to hotkey bars to the left and right, that way you can easily tap desired hotkeys with both your hands. Or place hotkeys to the left and add navigating arrows to the right.

3. It doesn't apply well to the current game at this moment as it could be useful to I dont know? To chat with other players and surely for people that are into market-thingy. However if you change the game that way it would include time-consuming, repetitive but also rewarding and profitable tasks, like I mining minerals, fishing etc. it may encourage your playerbase to use it while commuting or at work/school.

What Slider wibers?

@kondra you can zoom out player view in config?

Will be done soon ;) If you have any idea how to make it better please let me know ;)
If you want to test it now, you can find link to preview version on otcv8 discord.

You did something who CipSoft with your devs and resources didn't (and they started tibiaME years ago).
Imagine that on tablet...

About attack keys, just use a "attack next target" and put on hotkey box, really COOL!

Some really relevant for that thread: beautiful fingers by the way, @kondra .

Last edited:
This is great work. There is a good chance I'll never use it but still amazing that is can be accomplished. From that 2 minute video is appears very functional. To make it more practical the controls need to be enhanced. I agree with @BahamutxD that controller support would be a huge help. D-pad bound to movement. Buttons can be bound to the action bar. Controller triggers could rotate through battlelist. I need to give it more thought about what would be a good way to open corpses. The built in bot could help with the corposes assuming it has settings to control loot first or loot last. As you demonstrated using the touch screen would be a fall back for full pinpoint control for actions which can't be handled by the a controller.

Will it work on my original Moto X?

I think, good way will be make "button" in left bottom corner, if you hold it then clicking anything will work as "right-click", will be better and faster than this long holding for look or open anything.

That's amazing work, keep it up! High school me would have flunked even harder.

either the screen is too small or the client needs a different UI and maybe a way to hide chatbox

Imagine someone walking in and attacking you in the middle of typing a message to the store, and you say, “Hi” and get pwned with a little message floating over your body... 😂 That’s the very challenge I struggled to overcome.

Imagine someone walking in and attacking you in the middle of typing a message to the store, and you say, “Hi” and get pwned with a little message floating over your body... 😂 That’s the very challenge I struggled to overcome.

I can't think of a worse game to play on a phone than Tibia 😅 I guess it'd be cool for manasitting / training...hunting weaker monsters perhaps (and hopefully you don't get involved in pvp situation while doing so haha)... but can't think of much else.

This is quite the development nonetheless, and could lead to very specialized, mobile-focused servers to pop up.

I think is will be usefull for servers with new mechanics and some passive gameplay, good job kondra.

Anyone with a tablet or something with 10" screensize or so tryed it?

Great work. The buttons definitely needs to be of bigger size. I would say it is unwise to maintain the same dimensions as in the original version.

New preview version of OTCv8 for android has been released. Now it comes with better mobile interface and options to hide chat You can zoom in/out interface and you can use 3 hotkeys - volume up, volume down, camera. Back button works as escape Also bot is working. To do right click just press finger for longer than 0.5s. You can find link to download on otcv8 discord, idk if I can post it here.
1589301248550.png

Back