• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia, now and then, what did CIP do wrong?

Eldin

Eldin Projects
Premium User
Reaction score
Old Schools and New Comers...

Through the years, tibia has been changed in many ways,
both with critics and happiness.

So what did CIP actualy do wrong and what was right?

My basic Idea is to give out EldinWorld again aswell
as start up an own server.
Instead of using the "normal" systems I give out, I'll make a mix.

Old School & New Thinking.
In other words, I would like to create a server in wich got alot of the new features
aswell as the old ones CIP changed that we still want back or what CIP haven't given us yet! :)

Bring it folks, tell me what you love and hate about tibia!
(Like the old PvP System, To much Loss during Death? etc)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

So, whatever happens, I'll re-create some old systems aswell as using the old pvp systems. :)
Seems like alot of people are with me at that, so what more? Keep it coming!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

NPC chat was not good made..
They should have made the trade popup in the middle, like when you are writing something on a item.

Old outfits for Knights was wack!! :)

Eldin, I've played your servers for some time. I have quited all of them though. But! You hosting a "RL" server would be awesome!

I believe you had your reasons, as for example, I always tryed to keep my servers quite serious,
and people want to play on ATLEAST 500x those days.
Not my style. :)

This time, Im trying to base this aswell as the old school gameplay with the new.
So give me another chance, else, I might create an old school RL server. ;)
Its only that I hate the real map on OT, play real tibia?
OT is for new creating, and not trying to create what already exactly exists.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I playt a lot of rpg game's but tibia got a bad trade system maybe u can try to make a new trade system-npc. were u can sell your mms our mpa or watever, to other players something like a trade bank.So u don't have to spwam hole day on the trade chat bevore someone buy your items.
Maybe a system like RS or WOW.

I like tibia but only OT, Criptsoft(your how i call it Kicksoft) fuckt it up

I hope you do something with it.

Old Spells+LOOKS
WITH AIMBOT HOTKEY.
-WHY?.
BECOUS ITS MAKING THE GAME FUNNYER AND EASYER!!!!!
When the Aimbot/hotkeys doesnt exist, than 100% more players would be Cheating WITH Tibiabot NG ETC...

@offtopic: I've noticed a very common translation issue.. Tons of non fluent english people on tibia mistake the word "funnyer" for the phrase "more fun"
funnyer is like funny, "haha"
more fun is the comparitive form of the word fun..
Sorry, stuff like that annoys me xD

Cipsoft made the game so easy after 7.6.. after adding Soul points,and wands stuff for sorc/druid.. Level for weapons and stuff, Players keept playing. but when future versions the game get so easy to everyone -.-.. That normally in the old tibia a level 100 was a GOOD player. with a Awesome PVP and experience about tibia. now you just use hotkey to do everything + bot. and then you're level 100 in 3 months. cipsoft did bad :(

I shoot like more the Classic Tibia, like old school times from 6.4 to 7.1, there was good times and happines...

Best Wishes

Actually i quitted RL when they maded Yalahar..
Yalahar is a typical OT city..
You can find all monsters in the same city.. blabla..
I think you know what i mean...
And when you have hunted for a long time and travel around to hunt GS then dragons and then another monster.. suddenly they make a city with all monsters.. o_O

So i started to play OT... and it's much better..
RL tibia sux... :/

the hotkey thingy makes tibia alot easier..
new spells just ruined tibia..
new outfits its pretty cool
new citys is also pretty cool
thats what i think

The potion system is great. The new outfits is great to. But its not tibia anymore. Its another game. Thats my opinion.

Tibia got boring when the bot was invented xD

but cipsoft should do 8.4 but oldstyle 7.6 like the pvp, hunting etc.. you know?

^ Agreed :)

I don't got much to say than, fuck all these botters who ruins it even more.
Soulpoints was a bad idea as well... The mana costs were perfect imo :)

pvp world (rl map) i can give it to you Eldin if you want!
old pvp feeling,increase monster dmg, harder to kill monsters like "Dragons.."
Much quests and so on...
No train monks!
Thats all :)
if ya want my rl map just msg me its like 86 mbit big and its in 7.6 you just have to fixx houses etc :)
its tracked by a Gm on rl tibia :)

have fuN!

Back