• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiara | PVP Enforced | Smooth Client

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiara.com
Server Address
tibiara.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Do you think you are special because you wrote your own ACC? Many servers have done this a long time ago.
Go to other servers, play and you will see that your server is ridiculous, nothing special.
You have made some slight changes and you think you are offering something cool, but you are not.

The previous edition had 70 players, which turned out nothing was checked by you before the start.
A lot of graphical bugs on the map, non-working NPCs, bad regeneration, wrong exp for monsters, even spells didnt work.
He didn't even bother to check the basics before starting the server.

At some point the server crashed. People waited thinking you were fixing it..
Danger II said:
BannedPapela — 23.06.2023 22:21
how long you need to fix this..
You've been trying to fix this since 2h

Fluppi — 23.06.2023 22:22
No actually I was at KFC eating something while I shutdown the server
I didnt eat for like 20 hours

When people started reporting more bugs, bug after bug, you got really outraged.
Danger II said:
Fluppi — 24.06.2023 01:45
yea
so go and kill
its not cipsoft files
dude
dont fucking fuck me up
if u dont wanna play
get the fuck off this discord
ur complaining
all the time
get the fuck off here
so shut upo
and play
im trying my best
to offer a good gameplay
fucking bitch
no
all you do is complain
so shut up

Nobody wants to waste time on such support.

Do you think you are special because you wrote your own ACC? Many servers have done this a long time ago.
Go to other servers, play and you will see that your server is ridiculous, nothing special.
You have made some slight changes and you think you are offering something cool, but you are not.

The previous edition had 70 players, which turned out nothing was checked by you before the start.
A lot of graphical bugs on the map, non-working NPCs, bad regeneration, wrong exp for monsters, even spells didnt work.

When people started reporting more bugs, bug after bug, you got really outraged.

First of all, great to see you here!
Do you think you are special because you wrote your own ACC?
I didn't mention to be special because of only this part but as we speak about it, yes. Servers that do have their own written AAC-website are special to me. Of course it depends on how you define being special but again, to ME they are special. But that wasn't the only argument I wrote previously when I have talked about being special, maybe you read over that.

I indeed continuously play other servers partly because I like to look at the work of others and again we will end at the point where being special is a huge topic but also here, yes. They are special just like I am too due to the fact that Tibia 7.4 did not had a war mode nor task system makes it special to have it.

I cannot recall naming these changes cool but I'd rather call them quality of life changes. Now the thing is that people that have absoutely no clue how things work, degrade that work and even when it looks to be easy, it is not at all - but that's like watching a movie. All you see is the end product you have no idea how much work was behind all that. So these changes might seem to be slight for you but in fact they cost numerous hours of work.

Now the thing is if you check A and it's fine and you go on to fix B, you SOMETIMES mess up with A. Talking about 'nothing was checked' but in fact I was busy with the client encryption and updater, checking the network structure to make sure a ddos attack can be blocked successfully, and also making it possible for every single player to login at the same time even when there is dozens of players trying the same. A part of that I was busy with my real life (imagine, there is people caring for that) too.

The graphical bugs occurred due to a recent change of the sprite structure which obviously didn't work out well when looking deeper into it.

When bulk changing 10-20 npc files it may happen to forget one or two but I am sure I have fixed them asap

Wrong exp for monster? This statement is not correct, you might talk about that the shown experience points wasn't accurate. You're right a killed rat for example showed you 5 experience points but in fact your character received the correct multiplied amount of experience. Also this happend due to the fact that the cipsoft experience system was implemented a few hours before the launch and even when I checked to make sure it works (which it did) it didn't seem to have the proper displaying value

Spells didn't work? I am sure they did. You probably mean that you had to buy spells which was wrong as I mentioned that spells would be free. In that case, you're right. Now every spell has its own script file and where you define if it has to be learned or not. Well I did had them on the correct config value but TVP was recently updated to make it easier to manage this kind of system by a configuration value. The problem was that the test server indeed had this configuration value in it's config file BUT unfortunately the live server did not as I forget about this part when merging the codes.

All of the mentioned issues above (apart of the graphical one) were fixed within not even 1 hour. I have fixed them and restarted the server asap which wasn't nice but at least it was fixed after that.
Actually no, it never crashed. I was awake for like 20 hours this day and didn't eat anything at the point when spending about a hour trying to fix the sprite structure to make the graphical bug work again (which was a HUGE problem) so at some point I was exhausted and when it comes to my selfcare I would never put someone else above me. So I shut down the server as it was unplayable at this point and risking the shitstorm that's about to come at me.

Fluppi — 24.06.2023 01:45
yea
so go and kill
its not cipsoft files
dude
dont fucking fuck me up
if u dont wanna play
get the fuck off this discord
ur complaining
all the time
get the fuck off here
so shut upo
and play
im trying my best
to offer a good gameplay
fucking bitch
no
all you do is complain
so shut up
I remember having this conversation with a polish dude that was nonstop toxic and all he did was complaining without knowning how much time and afford was put into making things to work as they worked at this point. And I still stand to my statement. Get off and play somewhere else if all you do is complain. I won't and can't copy the discussion here as I don't really care about that conversation anyway.

I'm offering this server to players for free (even when having a shop system which did not even cover 5% of hosting costs) but if you're toxic to me after all, well. Get the fk off then. I am not your mom caring about how you feel or teach you about how to being nice, be kind or leave. There is alot of other servers out there as you said, if mine does not satisfy you, then feel free to please leave. I have no tolerance for players that roll on floor and cry because they don't get what they want.

That might be the opinion from someone that have no clue about the background story

Last edited:
cool story bro, you spent hours trying to host an OTserver and you did some technical stuff, wow, never been done before. now you say I don’t know anything about this and you seem to be sitting on a high horse thinking you’re so special and players are just some ungrateful shit stains that should just shut up and follow ur song.

Well guess what dude, we “players” has seen this shit go around for 10 years with new ot creators like yourself, we can smell them a mile away, hell we’ve been f*cked over a few times as well over the years … so let me give you a wake up call..

Nobody cares if you put 1 or 40 hours into some technical shit. We don’t care if you need to eat or didn’t sleep / eat for 20 hours. We don’t wanna know even, I think I speak for all players when I say, we don’t give a shit.

You don’t get many “2nd” chances in this world of OTS-developing/hosting, if you had 70 ppl online and you dropped the ball on that one, well sorry, you can keep postponing your launch because these 70 ppl probably had a shit experience wasting their time here and already told their 70 friends how waste of a time this was, etc etc.. it’s a small community you know, you better start changing your attitude and licking our players nuts because it’s a tough world here and no bought “violet” pack will change that or some fancy irl title of some technical shit.. . It’s the truth buddy. Also, you shouldn’t do all yourself, you get too personally attached and shouldn’t interact with players “complaining”…. Anyway,

You had a good run. Maybe next time…

cool story bro, you spent hours trying to host an OTserver and you did some technical stuff, wow, never been done before. now you say I don’t know anything about this and you seem to be sitting on a high horse thinking you’re so special and players are just some ungrateful shit stains that should just shut up and follow ur song.

Well guess what dude, we “players” has seen this shit go around for 10 years with new ot creators like yourself, we can smell them a mile away, hell we’ve been f*cked over a few times as well over the years … so let me give you a wake up call..

Nobody cares if you put 1 or 40 hours into some technical shit. We don’t care if you need to eat or didn’t sleep / eat for 20 hours. We don’t wanna know even, I think I speak for all players when I say, we don’t give a shit.

You don’t get many “2nd” chances in this world of OTS-developing/hosting, if you had 70 ppl online and you dropped the ball on that one, well sorry, you can keep postponing your launch because these 70 ppl probably had a shit experience wasting their time here and already told their 70 friends how waste of a time this was, etc etc.. it’s a small community you know, you better start changing your attitude and licking our players nuts because it’s a tough world here and no bought “violet” pack will change that or some fancy irl title of some technical shit.. . It’s the truth buddy. Also, you shouldn’t do all yourself, you get too personally attached and shouldn’t interact with players “complaining”…. Anyway,

Oh boy.. well, let me break down a few facts for you.

cool story bro, you spent hours trying to host an OTserver and you did some technical stuff, wow, never been done before
That sentence is so brainless I can't believe you really wrote that. But yeah, actually that's how developing works. You add some technical stuff. However you need to have the knowledge of HOW to do it which again (even when I feel like I'm repeating myself, I will tell you again) you have absolutely no idea of. I'm not saying my server is unique, but it is very well developed and much into details where others do not take so much care of. This is a replica of Tibia 7.4, seems like you want me to develope some kind of Harry Potter server or like that to be unique.

now you say I don’t know anything about this and you seem to be sitting on a high horse thinking you’re so special and players are just some ungrateful shit stains that should just shut up and follow ur song.
Damn I feel like this special thing really got you. But again I have never told anyone to 'shut up and follow my song'. There is so many servers out there, go and play some dragonball z one if you want to play some unqiue stuff. And this is pointed to EVERY player that wants to come over to play my server and doesn't want to accept the server as it is. I am reading everyones message but at some points it's just a joke when people want me to increase the loot rate to 20x, the skill rate to 50x and probably even the regen rate by 10x. If there is some real arguments that makes sense why things should be changed I will consider to increase or decrease configurations BUT I am not here to create a server just to fit your needs. If you want to play a server like that, go for otservlist and search one, cause this one is probably not for you then.

Well the so called "new ot creators like me" can give you a wake up call too. I probably started hosting servers when you didn't even know about open tibia existing, so let me list you just a few of the 'popular' servers I have hosted:
  1. Sinteria PVE (peak of somewhere of 200 players) (In coorperation with Slider (the non-pvp variant) and Alkamenes (the pvp variant)) (somewhere between 2006-2007?)​
  2. World War Server which was probably one of the most popular servers back in 7.6 times with a peak of 175 players (max amount of players available was 175, 1/1 to 7/7 before shut down and release) (somewhere between 2007-2008)​
  3. Ampulsia 7.6 with super high rates about 1000x with a peak of somewhere around 200-300 players online (somewhere between 2008-2009)​
  4. RealTibia.org - a 7.4 server (peak of somewhere 300 players) (somewhere between 2016-2017)​
  5. Demonia.org - the highrate version of #4 (peak of almost 400 players) same as #4​
and I have also worked with and for a lot of successful servers.
Exactly that's the point im trying to tell you. I know nobody gives a shit and I really don't give a shit about anyone else out there aswell. That's how life works, nobody cares about people that aren't even close to them. And this is also the reason why I will do whatever I need to do, to keep myself not only mental but also physical healthy. I'm trying my very best to serve players what they want and need but would never risk my own health in order to reach that goal.

Well my open tibia past proves me the opposite about 2nd chances but yeah, what ever. Everything else in this sentence makes no sense as it shows off that you have no idea of who I am and for how long I've been in this community and you might think that someone has to lick your nuts but in fact you probably even don't know how that would feel like.

It was a great conversation and hopefully I will hear from you.
You should give the server a chance, I'm really trying my best to keep it up :) if not, well have fun somewhere else!
Good night and see you soon.

Last edited:
Danger II said:
All you see is the end product you have no idea how much work was behind all that. So these changes might seem to be slight for you but in fact they cost numerous hours of work.
(..)
Now the thing is that people that have absoutely no clue how things work, degrade that work and even when it looks to be easy, it is not at all
(..)
You add some technical stuff. However you need to have the knowledge of HOW to do it which again (even when I feel like I'm repeating myself, I will tell you again) you have absolutely no idea of.
You keep saying the same thing, and I agree with the guy above, no one cares how many hours you spend on the server.
Nobody cares how much you think you can do, for now we see that you can't handle the simplest things.

Danger II said:
Talking about 'nothing was checked' but in fact I was busy with the client encryption and updater, checking the network structure
(..)
When bulk changing 10-20 npc files it may happen to forget one or two but I am sure I have fixed them asap
(..)
experience points wasn't accurate
(..)
you had to buy spells which was wrong as I mentioned that spells would be free (..) Now every spell has its own script file and where you define if it has to be learned or not.
Start of the server was announced 7 days earlier, how long have you been dealing with "client encryption, updater, network structure"?
Can't even make sure you have up-to-date NPC files? Do you use github or other tools? "software developer"?
Couldn't check spells before launch?

You've made so many simple mistakes that it's embarrassing to admit to being a "software developer".

Danger II said:
but it is very well developed and much into details where others do not take so much care of.
XD "very well developed" - we players have seen one of the worst servers this year, the previous one was delvine which is funny also using TVP files.
What interesting have you added? task system? wow.
War mode? Sure, no server has such a system XD
Client? xd putting the torch on the ground resulted in turning it into chests or other items.
Website? First a full copy of Realera, then Cipsoft XD

Danger II said:
I was awake for like 20 hours this day and didn't eat anything (...) and when it comes to my selfcare I would never put someone else above me
My friend! You've known for 7 days that you're launching the server, don't tell us that you shutdown the server because you haven't eaten or slept for 20 hours.
Nobody told you that you can eat and sleep before start?
You ignored everyone who logged into your server. Then you just say that you care about your health more than the server.
If 1000 players logged in, would you do the same? If so, it's not worth playing, if not, you just show how little 70 players online means to you.
You're trying to manipulate.

Danger II said:
Due to the launch of another OTS, the official launch for Tibiara will be postponed
xd. Are you waiting for the moment when there will be no server to play and everyone will come to you?
I'll probably surprise you, but Odenia, Shadow-Illusion, Realera and probably a few other servers will start soon.
You will have to postpone the start again.

Your posts are full of arrogance and manipulation.

Last edited:
You keep saying the same thing, and I agree with the guy above, no one cares how many hours you spend on the server.
Nobody cares how much you think you can do, for now we see that you can't handle the simplest things.
If you keep asking me the same questions my answer will always be the same. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - are you crazy?

Start of the server was announced 7 days earlier, how long have you been dealing with "client encryption, updater, network structure"?
Can't even make sure you have up-to-date NPC files? Do you use github or other tools? "software developer"?
Couldn't check spells before launch?
I have been dealing with multiple issues these were just a few of them. Yes, the server was announced 7 days earlier but I am also sleeping and working, which at the end turns out to be 2 days left to focus on these things.
I just checked my distro so I can give you the accurate number, it's 315 NPC files. As I told you earlier these were bulk changed where I was searching for a pattern. Unfortunately some of them had spaces between that's why one NPC was still 20k for promotion (instead of 10k) and about 3 NPCs didn't sell the correct runes. I cannot remember any other NPCs issue, and as I have told you earlier these issues were fixed within 10 minutes after they were reported without the need of a restart.

You've made so many simple mistakes that it's embarrassing to admit to being a "software developer".
Well we both have a different understanding of mistakes here I guess, which is probably the reason why I am and you're not. Being a software developer doesn't only mean you won't do any mistakes but to fix them as soon as they get reported. Looking at SpaceX I can see about 8 failures before they had a successful launch. If you really think that things can be developed without any mistakes you're with no doubt, stupid.

XD "very well developed" - we players have seen one of the worst servers this year, the previous one was delvine which is funny also using TVP files.
What interesting have you added? task system? wow.
War mode? Sure, no server has such a system XD
Client? xd putting the torch on the ground resulted in turning it into chests or other items.
Website? First a full copy of Realera, then Cipsoft XD
Comparing delvine with tibiara is a nonsense as they had way different launching problems than I had. In total I had about max. 10 issues where only one of them was critical which was the sprite structure that has been changed shortly before the launch. It's not about what has been added to the server. I did not plan to add some 'special' features at all. My plan was to offer a server as classic as possible but my direction changed a bit and I am willing to add more features from now on.
Actually no, I wasn't using 'Realera' template I was using the one available on this forum [Znote AAC] old school layout (https://otland.net/threads/znote-aac-old-school-layout.248475/) which Realera seem to use aswell. And I switch to cipsoft because I like it more and think it fits better. There is no reason to explain you how a website works if you have no knowledge about it.

As software developer (which is my real job title) targeted at the backend development I have written my own AAC (web) and not use any open source variants such as Gesior, Znote or what ever. Instead my web is way cleaner (codewise), probably even faster and most important offering more features compared to the ones available on this forum. And again, I’m talking about the backend, the Frontend (UI) is most likely taken from an available template package on this forum, even when I had to fix a lot blade-related stuff as my AAC is based on Laravel (a PHP framework)

My friend! You've known for 7 days that you're launching the server, don't tell us that you shutdown the server because you haven't eaten or slept for 20 hours.
Nobody told you that you can eat and sleep before start?
You ignored everyone who logged into your server. Then you just say that you care about your health more than the server.
If 1000 players logged in, would you do the same? If so, it's not worth playing, if not, you just show how little 70 players online means to you.
Actually yes, I did shut down the server because of being hungry. I didn't eat anything this day because I am currently on a diet due to my workout plans. However I have tried my best to solve that issue within the first hour it was reported but unfortunately I then realizied it was way more to do than expected. I had to revert sprite structure changes, convert the map back to the old sprite structure, revert server-side changes as it was reading the newer sprite structure and had to revert client-source side changes to read the older sprite structure again. So I decided to shutdown the server and finally get some food before I continue with the fix. The server was unplayable so it didn't make any sense to keep it online with the sprites that were totally messed up. Meanwhile on my way to get some food I was making up my mind how to continue, how to fix, etc.
To be honest, yes. I would have shut down the server even if there were 1 million players online. The reason for that is pretty easy and explained above. The server was unplayable and I could have ordered food to save some time but I have been infront of 4 screens for straight 15 hours and started to lose my focus and doing more and more mistakes.

xd. Are you waiting for the moment when there will be no server to play and everyone will come to you?
I'll probably surprise you, but Odenia, Shadow-Illusion, Realera and probably a few other servers will start soon.
This is basically how it works. It doesn't make any sense to launch if there is no one interested playing this server. Actually I had some players sending me messages and asking me to launch but I decided not to, because they would quickly become the only players on the server and have no fun. Oh and no worries, you won't surprise me at all. There is a TVP channel and as Odenia is running on TVP I have read about this earlier in that channel.

You will have to postpone the start again.

No, I am not thinking about postponing the launch. In fact the current launch date was in my mind first when I thought about a relaunch. I would like to keep a stady reset within 3 to 4 weeks where it's been 3 weeks since last launch.

There were a lot of questions and I hopefully answered a lot or even all of them for you.
I would love to keep this thread clean from now on.
If you still have some questions feel free to send me a private message.

Last edited:

lol calling danger a new ot creator
XDDDDDDDDDD

Server is going to launch in a few hours, you should create your account now.

vocations are balanced? like rp/ek have increased dmg?

there is any custom spawn?

exists poi?inqui?

Loot on this server it's a joke i no loot nothing better than spike sword and 1 ice rapier from Vampires , how to play this seerver if you must make quests on high rate server to have some money to normal play...

Make better loot from monsters yesterday i must hunting Necromancers with Summons Demon Skeletons and no looting nothing the same like from Vampires.

Make loot x4 to have good fights on server i no want make makers on high rate server or making runes on mana loading and playing without mana fluids...

Loot on this server it's a joke i no loot nothing better than spike sword and 1 ice rapier from Vampires , how to play this seerver if you must make quests on high rate server to have some money to normal play...

Make better loot from monsters yesterday i must hunting Necromancers with Summons Demon Skeletons and no looting nothing the same like from Vampires.

Make loot x4 to have good fights on server i no want make makers on high rate server or making runes on mana loading and playing without mana fluids...
Are You for real? 🤣
How many Vampires did You killed? 2?

I belive loot rate is 10x

Are You for real? 🤣
How many Vampires did You killed? 2?

I belive loot rate is 10x
I Hunting Vampires and Necromancers at lvl 1 to 80 and looting only 3 vampire shield... so loot maybe 0,10 or 2-2,5 if you no done task at monsters is unplayable to playing one character , because no profits to make war backpack if no making quests...

Fighting in Tibia requires a lot of money otherwise you can't have a good warpack, you probably have no idea how much it costs to create a good warpack to have good fights and how much it costs...

Few mana fluid backpacks, a few rings, making magic walls on roh, fire bombs, or sd runes are huge costs, especially when you die and then have to run empty

Earn new money collect gold, because you have no money to go on fighting ...

I assure you that I have played on many servers with loot x 3-4 and they had much better loot from monsters than here...

5 backpacks with mana fluids that you burn within a few minutes of running after someone use gran hur and loading mana to full it costs 10k, because running with an incomplete full mana one is not good, later it ends badly when you load it on roh or on life rings.

Then calculate a few roh for a few k to make runes for exp and fight people, it's already a cost of 15-20 k

Buy with 1-2 energy rings of 2k, at least 1 time ring is just such on average backpack for a fight for a while it costs 40-50k

This is the price of such a backpack for fighting with really poor standards, which is hard to play well, because you have to save on everything all the time..

Last edited:
I Hunting Vampires and Necromancers at lvl 1 to 80 and looting only 3 vampire shield... so loot maybe 0,10 or 2-2,5 if you no done task at monsters is unplayable to playing one character , because no profits to make war backpack if no making quests...

Fighting in Tibia requires a lot of money otherwise you can't have a good warpack, you probably have no idea how much it costs to create a good warpack to have good fights and how much it costs...

Few mana fluid backpacks, a few rings, making magic walls on roh, fire bombs, or sd runes are huge costs, especially when you die and then have to run empty

Earn new money collect gold, because you have no money to go on fighting ...

I assure you that I have played on many servers with loot x 3-4 and they had much better loot from monsters than here...

5 backpacks with mana fluids that you burn within a few minutes of running after someone use gran hur and loading mana to full it costs 10k, because running with an incomplete full mana one is not good, later it ends badly when you load it on roh or on life rings.

Then calculate a few roh for a few k to make runes for exp and fight people, it's already a cost of 15-20 k

Buy with 1-2 energy rings of 2k, at least 1 time ring is just such on average backpack for a fight for a while it costs 40-50k

This is the price of such a backpack for fighting with really poor standards, which is hard to play well, because you have to save on everything all the time..

The loot rate of a vampire shield is indeed very very low. It’s drop chance is as rare as a magic plate armor. Even with a loot rate of 10x it is truly hard to loot one. By saying hard I mean you would need to kill somewhere about 25 vampires to loot one. I recently did a recording for someone else telling me he killed over 100 necros and haven’t looted a single pair of boh. For test purposes I did kill about 150 necros and looted about 3 pairs. Overall it of course is still a bit of luck needed. I saw Punio looting 2-3 pairs within 10 minutes of hunting necros. I am sorry that you feel like this but I can guarantee you the loot rate is the exact amount as it’s on the website. There is no need for me to lie about that at all. Also I can tell that the loot rate in general might be a bit different from what people know from other OTS as this is reversed engineered from realots files. Hopefully you finally looted something good yet!

hey bro
im actually enjoying the server. Keep up the good things and fix the few remaining bugs.

I would love to have it hosted in North America next season ;) good server for cheap pvp and chill.
make it happen. bless

hey bro
im actually enjoying the server. Keep up the good things and fix the few remaining bugs.

I would love to have it hosted in North America next season ;) good server for cheap pvp and chill.
make it happen. bless
Appreciate these kind words! Working on the bug fixes even when they are not critical at all but they will be fixed as soon as possible :)

Server is great for PvP, the only one minus of this server is fake loot 10x, I killed like 30 dls and didnt loot even tower shield/fire sword, man please dont say that is loot x10, because is not even x2. From 60 dragons i loot only 1 serpent sword and 1 dragon hammer.

If not that automatic tasks with money rewards, it would be impossible even to buy some mana fluids/rohs for exp.

Please fix this loot for next edition, make some events like on waropolis (evening events with money rewards/runes x10/x25/x50 uses)
This server is almost great as Waropolis, but the most annoying thing is this fake loot...
Ye and probably the only one mosters, who drop nice is Necromancers - sometimes if ur lucky u can loot 2x bohs in a row, but if u want more players, u need more places with profit, coz sometimes is impossible to hunt there cause enemy will come like 1-2 min after u went there, so u need to be able to hunt more exp places not only one profitable on the server...

And probably the other nice one is Warlocks, but on that formulas is impossible to hunt there without paladin as tanker.
Make more monsters profitable like Vampires, Dragon Lords etc man...

Server is great for PvP, the only one minus of this server is fake loot 10x, I killed like 30 dls and didnt loot even tower shield/fire sword, man please dont say that is loot x10, because is not even x2. From 60 dragons i loot only 1 serpent sword and 1 dragon hammer.

If not that automatic tasks with money rewards, it would be impossible even to buy some mana fluids/rohs for exp.

Please fix this loot for next edition, make some events like on waropolis (evening events with money rewards/runes x10/x25/x50 uses)
This server is almost great as Waropolis, but the most annoying thing is this fake loot...
Ye and probably the only one mosters, who drop nice is Necromancers - sometimes if ur lucky u can loot 2x bohs in a row, but if u want more players, u need more places with profit, coz sometimes is impossible to hunt there cause enemy will come like 1-2 min after u went there, so u need to be able to hunt more exp places not only one profitable on the server...

And probably the other nice one is Warlocks, but on that formulas is impossible to hunt there without paladin as tanker.
Make more monsters profitable like Vampires, Dragon Lords etc man...
This server is not even close 5% to waropolis. Period

This server is not even close 5% to waropolis. Period
Yea ur wrong, its way better and mechanics make it way more balanced for pvp overall

And another thing, it will at least launch every month or so, unlike waropolis which is gonna launch in 2032 (only 5 ppl in the world will keep playing this game by then)

Sucks that this community can't ever appreciate and support a very good highrate sever when there hasn't been one since 2020

Last edited:
Back