• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiara | PVP Enforced | Smooth Client

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiara.com
Server Address
tibiara.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Yea ur wrong, its way better and mechanics make it way more balanced for pvp overall

And another thing, it will at least launch every month or so, unlike waropolis which is gonna launch in 2032 (only 5 ppl in the world will keep playing this game by then)

Sucks that this community can't ever appreciate and support a very good highrate sever when there hasn't been one since 2020
Better mechanics? I mean Waropolis got the real mechanics. If you think custom mechanics are correct, then you are wrong. You've probably started tibia to late or did not even start rl tibia on oldschool times.
Even though Im patiently waiting for waropolis, it was been showed that on every edition waropolis was at the top of highrates with no competence at all. You cant even proof me wrong, best fights, pvps, events. Tibiara is such a broken server, could be fun ok, but its so unbalanced. On waropolis Everything was balanced into perfection. I got many points no matter argue with you, as you are probably a newcommer on highrate servers. Dont even dare to compare

Better mechanics? I mean Waropolis got the real mechanics. If you think custom mechanics are correct, then you are wrong. You've probably started tibia to late or did not even start rl tibia on oldschool times.
Even though Im patiently waiting for waropolis, it was been showed that on every edition waropolis was at the top of highrates with no competence at all. You cant even proof me wrong, best fights, pvps, events. Tibiara is such a broken server, could be fun ok, but its so unbalanced. On waropolis Everything was balanced into perfection. I got many points no matter argue with you, as you are probably a newcommer on highrate servers. Dont even dare to compare
Yea you were a fetus when rl tibia was on 7.4 version. You have no clue what you are talking about. Tibiara has 1:1 Tibiantis mechanics with slight alterations and buffs to vocations to make it smoother and more fair for highrate-style pvp. And Tibiantis is the only server that can call itself "a real tibia replica", so no.

Waropolis didnt have any mechanics that were even remotely close to real tibia, not even damage formulas. I played on every edition so I know. You love waropolis because dmg was 2/3rd of what it should be, manas also gave 70-120 mana (7.72, not 7.4) so it was way easier to survive for you. It was far less skillful to play than Tibiara when it comes to surviving.

Stick to making guides on how to exp a mage on 7.4 lowrate which are completely bullshit, clown. All you ever were in this game - a walking magicwall for Punio. Nice resume. Your opinions are Tampon-level.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230718_120943_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230718_120943_Chrome.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 26 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Well, in the mechanics of real tibia, it was not possible to shoot runes on the run without completely freezing the character in 1 square.

On the old tibia with real exhaust and spells, players with today's experience of the game wouldn't be able to just kill themselves in any other way than on waste supply or team play.

It's just a more custom combat system compared to rl tibia you just have to get used to it.

In general medivia servers and many other rl Tibia joke servers use spells especially poison strom using dmg except poison, which never happened in real tibia on 7.4.

Real ots files based on cipsoft are one big joke that someone just made fun of that they have real cipsoft files and naive people have been swallowing it for years, because they are used to weaving and they think they are right.

If you want real mechanics then play without hotkey runes on rl tibia and you will have the most perfect mechanics there everything works perfectly for years including using rune rings and amulets while running.

Last edited:
Sucks that this community can't ever appreciate and support a very good highrate sever when there hasn't been one since 2020

Or any server at all. People just complain, blaim and destroy pretty much every proyect on the run. They dont realise content creators are decaying and everyday there is less servers to play.

Well, in the mechanics of real tibia, it was not possible to shoot runes on the run without completely freezing the character in 1 square.
I can vouche for @Danger II and confirm that Tibiara did have these mechanics correct but it was changed because players complained and wanted a more smooth gameplay.
Otherwise this was 100% achieved in the first edition of Tibiara

I can vouche for @Danger II and confirm that Tibiara did have these mechanics correct but it was changed because players complained and wanted a more smooth gameplay.
No, I don't pick on the mechanics of the server, it doesn't matter to me, unless he makes a fast attack from some evo server with paladins shooting 5 bolts per second, then I wouldn't play something like that.

The server is very good, I think there is no better one at the moment, the only thing I can complain about is the loot from monsters that could be larger and more spread out in terms of different monsters to better balance the game and was better for pvp.

Exactly what I said, but Tampon isn't known for his brains.
After all, I tested the mechanics of the Danger II client even before you became interested in the Tibiara server, I know that it had good mechanics, so you probably don't know what you're talking about.

When I played this game you were doing pampers also what would you like to discuss about a game you have no idea about because you were smaller than a cat when rl tibia was version 7.4

First, learn to read with comprehension, maybe then you will understand anything, because so far you obviously can't.

Last edited:
Yea you were a fetus when rl tibia was on 7.4 version. You have no clue what you are talking about. Tibiara has 1:1 Tibiantis mechanics with slight alterations and buffs to vocations to make it smoother and more fair for highrate-style pvp. And Tibiantis is the only server that can call itself "a real tibia replica", so no.

Waropolis didnt have any mechanics that were even remotely close to real tibia, not even damage formulas. I played on every edition so I know. You love waropolis because dmg was 2/3rd of what it should be, manas also gave 70-120 mana (7.72, not 7.4) so it was way easier to survive for you. It was far less skillful to play than Tibiara when it comes to surviving.

Stick to making guides on how to exp a mage on 7.4 lowrate which are completely bullshit, clown. All you ever were in this game - a walking magicwall for Punio. Nice resume. Your opinions are Tampon-level.
Hahahaha Dude waropolis is 7.7 not 7.4 as you think. End of discussion. You are proven wrong just by this mistake.

You clearly didnt pay "RL Tibia" when it was real oldschool. I guess you just played few ot servers and think you have knowledge or memory from the past but that is totally awful and wrong by your side.

About my exp guide, I guess you think Tibia leveling is just about gfbing on ankrahmun tombs, guess what.. again you are proving me you didnt play old tibia during golden oldscchool age. You are a clown.
Post automatically merged:

Tibiara does NOT have the real mechanics. And Waropolis does have them.

If even gm admit its not real mechanics why you come here trying to proof me wrong? Sad community making up lies trying to showoff they are true oldschool players.
The sad part is they started after tibia 8.0 and act older and oldschool

Hahahaha Dude waropolis is 7.7 not 7.4 as you think. End of discussion. You are proven wrong just by this mistake.

You clearly didnt pay "RL Tibia" when it was real oldschool. I guess you just played few ot servers and think you have knowledge or memory from the past but that is totally awful and wrong by your side.

About my exp guide, I guess you think Tibia leveling is just about gfbing on ankrahmun tombs, guess what.. again you are proving me you didnt play old tibia during golden oldscchool age. You are a clown.
Post automatically merged:

Tibiara does NOT have the real mechanics. And Waropolis does have them.

If even gm admit its not real mechanics why you come here trying to proof me wrong? Sad community making up lies trying to showoff they are true oldschool players.
The sad part is they started after tibia 8.0 and act older and oldschool
If we talk about the actions that would stop you from walking OR weren’t possible while walking then you’re right, I do not have these mechanics BUT I had these mechanics in my first edition. After 90% of the players complained about that I decided to remove that. The reason for that is simply because OTC has a prewalk system which makes the whole gameplay way more smooth and overall it can balance out a higher ping without interrupting you. A server that uses the same 7.4 mechanics with OTC will not have success these days simply because it’s not (and will never) have the same behavior as the original tibia client. Thus makes it really hard to have OTC and 7.4 mechanics at the same time, as I rather to offer players with a higher ping a better and smoother gameplay - that’s the reason why tibiara won’t have real 7.4 mechanics when it comes to that.

Last edited:
If we talk about the actions that would stop you from walking OR weren’t possible while walking then you’re right, I do not have these mechanics BUT I had these mechanics in my first edition. After 90% of the players complained about that I decided to remove that. The reason for that is simply because OTC has a prewalk system which makes the whole gameplay way more smooth and overall it can balance out a higher ping without interrupting you. A player that uses the same 7.4 mechanics with OTC will not have success these days simply because it’s not (and will never) have the same behavior as the original tibia client. Thus makes it really hard to have OTC and 7.4 mechanics at the same time, as I rather to offer players with a higher ping a better and smoother gameplay - that’s the reason why tibiara won’t have real 7.4 mechanics when it comes to that.
Hello
No need to reply me. Im not accusing you for not using real mechanics.

I find it funny that people think they know the real and true mechanics and they are totally wrong. They are such a shame for oldschool tibia nowadays. I usally call them Clowns.
Thanks for helping me prove my points and underrate those so called "oldschools".

Fake server. Pretty good idea but failed miserably, I'm glad I did not start
Good luck next edition. I will still wait for other servers. More GM's should be hosting real highrates. Anyone up to?

Fake server. Pretty good idea but failed miserably, I'm glad I did not start
Good luck next edition. I will still wait for other servers. More GM's should be hosting real highrates. Anyone up to?
Would you like to give constructive feedback instead? I’m curious.. why is it a fake server and what was a fail?

Good edition, waiting for next one!

Am I right? The "editions" how people on tibia nowadays call them lasts now for only 7 days? Where will it end? 1 hour edition maybe?

1. People join.
2. War teams join.
3. War teams reach level 30 after 1 hour and fight.
4. War teams are happy cuz they had a fight and quitt.
5. Other people think its dead cuz the war teams quitted.
6. Nobody is online.
7. War team people asking on otland:

Am I right? The "editions" how people on tibia nowadays call them lasts now for only 7 days? Where will it end? 1 hour edition maybe?

1. People join.
2. War teams join.
3. War teams reach level 30 after 1 hour and fight.
4. War teams are happy cuz they had a fight and quitt.
5. Other people think its dead cuz the war teams quitted.
6. Nobody is online.
7. War team people asking on otland:
That’s how highrate servers most likely work, yes. If you plan to play for long term there are lot of opportunities already. If you check my previous servers, I always loved highrate servers due to the fact that I don’t want to spend days, weeks or even month playing a server that will probably die at some point anyway. I‘d like to offer players that think like me a server that is exactly like that. And of course the target is to survive at least one to two weeks which was almost reached. There is still a few players playing but everyone that plays the server know that it won’t survive a month.

good server highrate easy looot,
dont understand why no one plays it , its summer and fast to enjoy war / battles

1vs1 or 5 vs 5

recommended
~misstheoldlegenddays~

good server highrate easy looot,
dont understand why no one plays it , its summer and fast to enjoy war / battles

1vs1 or 5 vs 5

recommended
~misstheoldlegenddays~
We still loggin sometimes for 1 v 1 or 2 v 2 with our own chares its a fun server and u wont get ur account deleted for pvp like on odenia

Appreciating all these kind words. I am currently preparing the server and client for the next launch on 25th august. Keep an eye on the discord server if you don’t want to miss a thing.

25th August..

nITwwo5.png

lRfENPp.png

Back