• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ultimate Challenge Quest?

Witzner

Tutor
Reaction score
What the hell has happened to Ultimate Challenge Quest?

All the hard custom made monsters has been removed?

Burning Desires etc? Damn, you've ruined the hard and fun of it.
It's way too easy now!!

Signed,
Robin.

Indeed this quest was very difficult then average now better I will leave it no comment. I don't know for what but I am having a feeling around every implemented improvement through GM-a is more and more bad,,, let us give shoes to it,, which are dying and are giving to 90 % protections against the fire. No wizard can now be pleased with his strongest charm since people which these shoes aren't feeling the May practically of injuries and after all it is pVP-enf server.

Indeed this quest was very difficult then average now better I will leave it no comment. I don't know for what but I am having a feeling around every implemented improvement through GM-a is more and more bad,,, let us give shoes to it,, which are dying and are giving to 90 % protections against the fire. No wizard can now be pleased with his strongest charm since people which these shoes aren't feeling the May practically of injuries and after all it is pVP-enf server.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Back