• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US][7.4] Nostalther Violet | True Reverse Engineered 7.4 | STARTS SEPT 10 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://vlt.nostalther.com/
Server Address
vlt.nostalther.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Is it still 3 mc? I logged in 2 and

No, it is only ever 1 char per 1 person allowed.

I wouldn't say it's "without any loss" it really crippled magic vocations progression, when for hours they couldn't start making runes because of x0.25 mlvl rate.
Some of other bugs:
  • you could dig out scarabs from sand everywhere Twitch (https://clips.twitch.tv/EncouragingBloodyHumanDoubleRainbow-J2PBOgFDG2HUPxz8) ("fixed" this by blocking possiblity to dig out anything),
  • price of some spells is from newer version of tibia (more expensive than it should be in 7.4),
  • everybody runs with "light hack" they got just by entering simple comand in otc (only person who can't is profesorek, cause he's streaming and you told him not to),
etc.

The digging issue was fixed, it was checking thee wrong tiles for coins and scarabs. The spells prices for hmm was wrong, that was fixed too. Was using all original cipsoft npc files.

And yes, I asked profesorek to not broadcast this exploit as I was fixing the client.

Was fun watching profesoreks stream 😁. Thanks <3 <3 <3

Its been forever since ive been there for a fresh start of a new server. Game client is cool, runs nice and smooth, love the smooth transistion when changing floors. Item rotation idea is cool as well. People are.. well a true retro tibia experience for sure.
FO5742Z.png

Nothing bad to say about the server really, people in EU might not have the best ping but otherwise seems good. But with all the custom changes, not really my cup of tea.

uhBi1kh.png

Its been forever since ive been there for a fresh start of a new server. Game client is cool, runs nice and smooth, love the smooth transistion when changing floors. Item rotation idea is cool as well. People are.. well a true retro tibia experience for sure.
FO5742Z.png
yeah saw some people trapping in mino hell too try kill people.

Good ol' tibia 😩
Nothing bad to say about the server really, people in EU might not have the best ping but otherwise seems good. But with all the custom changes, not really my cup of tea.

uhBi1kh.png
Hahah the old drawbridges are from old tibia. can still get in via the sewers tho
Others like the old dwarven bridge too. makes it harder

You must solve a problem with the loss of the connection, that happened to several people. I was hunting and lost the connection several times.

I got bored from so many kicks and went out to play another server

You must solve a problem with the loss of the connection, that happened to several people. I was hunting and lost the connection several times.

New account screams fake news

LOL this guys post history 😒😂 too obvious

Should be sorted now. have made some changes with server save.

How does the shared exp system work? How much bonus for each player in party etc? And does it need to be different vocations in party for extra bonus?

How does the shared exp system work? How much bonus for each player in party etc? And does it need to be different vocations in party for extra bonus?
You can enable shared exp in party with !shared command, and it just splits between party with small % bonus. any vocations can join, its the same

Some noob paladin attacked me when i try thiefing loot bag i kill him on with use 2 hmm and 1 fire field and i no have pz when he die and can go to depo with this lootbag nice ots xd

Idk who testing this server , but probably total newbie.

So fix it because it's a shame if a serious server had such serious bugs.

Last edited:
Some noob paladin attacked me when i try thiefing loot bag i kill him on with use 2 hmm and 1 fire field and i no have pz when he die and can go to depo with this lootbag nice ots xd

Idk who testing this server , but probably total newbie.

So fix it because it's a shame if a serious server had such serious bugs.

I've tested pvp, 1 player gets unjustified kill and that is whoever deals the killing blow. If the player dies to field items, the player who dealt most dmg gets in unjustified kill and will result in 15 minute pz.

Can you elaboration on the conditions in which you killed him? you will only have 1 minute pz if you didn't kill the player.

I've tested pvp, 1 player gets unjustified kill and that is whoever deals the killing blow. If the player dies to field items, the player who dealt most dmg gets in unjustified kill and will result in 15 minute pz.

Can you elaboration on the conditions in which you killed him? you will only have 1 minute pz if you didn't kill the player.
I wrote above that I stole his sack, he attacked me and then i killing him , then I went to the pz after a short time.
You just don't have a pz if the guy makes a skull you kill him you can go to dp.

I don't know how you test it, but it's funny.

Listen, every serious low rate server has been tested by many players over many days, not just one player, and the most important thing is to test the basic things in every possible way, otherwise you will get knowledge of such bugs later in the game.

Last edited:
Let me tell you a joke that may become reality.

30 days have passed since the start of the server, the great war begins.

2 guilds take part in the fight:

The first one consists of: 3 knights and 2 paladins.

Composition of guild number two: 2 knights and 3 paladins.

The battle begins in the middle of the desert, they face each other, approach each other, and a close combat begins.

After 3 minutes of fighting, guild number 1 wins because it had 2 uh rune backpacks, and guild number 2 have only 1 backpack uh runes , they lose war due to lack of healing runes.

There are times of peace, each guild will enjoy hunting rotworms with use mace for another month until the next war.

Let me tell you a joke that may become reality.

30 days have passed since the start of the server, the great war begins.

2 guilds take part in the fight:

The first one consists of: 3 knights and 2 paladins.

Composition of guild number two: 2 knights and 3 paladins.

The battle begins in the middle of the desert, they face each other, approach each other, and a close combat begins.

After 3 minutes of fighting, guild number 1 wins because it had 2 uh rune backpacks, and guild number 2 have only 1 backpack uh runes , they lose war due to lack of healing runes.

There are times of peace, each guild will enjoy hunting rotworms with use mace for another month until the next war.
This has the makings of the late great JRR Tolkien, when will we get part 2?

This has the makings of the late great JRR Tolkien, when will we get part 2?
I think part 2 only after the 1st great war, when the prophecies of the great Nostradamus will be fulfilled.

• Fixed being able to push monsters too quickly, or having multiple players push the same creature.
  • Fixed fishing with no cap causing the fish to go nowhere, unless the fishing rod is in your hand or on thee ground.
  • Fixed haste duration from 30 seconds to 60, strong haste to 40 seconds
  • Adjusted PVP unjust allocation. Unjustified kill will now correctly go to player dealing last hit, if a monster, field or trap was last hit, it will be allocated to most damage dealer.
  • Fixed being able to swap items off the ground if only enough cap available to carry one of the items, instead of the swapped items just moving to the ground
  • Fixed swapping/moving items without delay in OTC. Classic client already handles this properly and would re-queue autowalking action.,

Still recommending, as I said before there are bugs needed to be correct and prolly many to find. Anyway Panther try his best and correct everything founded. But its for sure fun server with many good features.
People are fightins since day 1 and everyday something funny happening on this server.

Still recommending, as I said before there are bugs needed to be correct and prolly many to find. Anyway Panther try his best and correct everything founded. But its for sure fun server with many good features.
People are fightins since day 1 and everyday something funny happening on this server.

Thanks Lamusini.

I'll say that all the reported bugs are all already fixed as well. If I've missed or forgotten anything, please send me a reminder 😁
Post automatically merged:

Further to this, I'm now working some more custom conteent. I'll be adding some things for our rookstayers soon because of my own love for rook.

Back