• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US][7.4] Nostalther Violet | True Reverse Engineered 7.4 | STARTS SEPT 10 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://vlt.nostalther.com/
Server Address
vlt.nostalther.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

pink_panther

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
nostalthervioletad.png

Nostalther Violet will be starting Stepember 10th 2022 @ 5am UTC

Nostalther violet is a true reverse engineered, hardcore low rate, long-term project that aims to bring that that nostalgic feel. Everyone is invited to come and experience the true nostalgic feel of this low rate, hardcore, realistic server!

More information about Violet's design and development can be found in our discussion thread.

Original Classic
, OTC and Android Mobile Client Available!

Server Info:
World Type: PVP
Exp: 1x
Skills: 1x
Magic: 1x
Regen: 1x

Old-school Features:

✅Quick Drag
✅SD/HMM Hits all players in stack
✅REAL Action/Spell Exhausts
✅True Monster & Summons AI
✅UH Trap Possible
✅Monster Overspawn
✅No NPCs Runes
✅No Wands/Rods
✅Classic Regen Rates
🔥Custom Outfits
🔥Retro Sprites

❗ New accounts will be granted 1 week of premium account for free❗

Discord: Nostalther Discord - Join Our Community!

overspawn.gif

wanted to play this until 1:21 in the trailer
overspawn 🤮
annoying to not be able to lure away monsters you don't want on spawn

gl with the server tho, seems good otherwise

HAhahaha, Yeah, the overspawn makes tombs less OP for mages to be able to powergame GFBing everything too, but yeah. Overspawn was always a 7.4 thing, i personally love seeing places just ruined and packed with monsters xD

There's more anti-lure mechanics that have been undone as well with this being a retrograde 7.72 map converted from leaked server and tibicam tracking, not a 1:1 7.4 map.

Like luring GS to Carlin
1662265494582.png

Or Thais

1662265521873.png

Server worth to play. I believe Panther will punish cheaters. There is much to do, and well...it has Ankrahmun:p
Last server of Panther shows he will give us long term server.

Of course its not perfect place, but very good for fresh start if some1 is looking for that.

Server worth to play. I believe Panther will punish cheaters. There is much to do, and well...it has Ankrahmun:p
Last server of Panther shows he will give us long term server.

Of course its not perfect place, but very good for fresh start if some1 is looking for that.
Thanks for the vouch.

If you don't think it's perfect, I'd still love further feedback on how we can make it that way :) As you mentioned, Nostather Retro shows we're here for the long run, and I value community feedback greatly and develop the server around that.

Last couple weeks on test server have helped as greatly in identifying further niche aspects of the 7.4 play style which have been fixed and updated. We still always grow better!

Look nice your server, but don't you think its too low?

I don't think there is any imagination.

Why would someone play this server if be fun and entertainment at the worst level just boring.

In the past, people played on ots servers to have more entertainment than rl tibia servers, because pacc was for free, spells were free and everything was easier to get and have more frag to play in pvp.

And what kind of thing your server offers is the opposite of having fun.

Paid pacc you cannot have all spells or swim everywhere, if you want to play a mage you have to collect money worth around 40k with the help of a trap or some clubs to play like a human, then collect for promotions 20 k and premium 100 k or more , and later entertainment will be 1/10 in pvp because limit frags what the cat cried.

According to me, the game should be more fun than nerve and brain destruction while collecting about 200K with a trap or club, then having about 10 frags to use per month or something like that.

Last edited:

Perhaps. I wanted to do a hardcore/low rate server as a side project compared to Nostalther Retro, which is a staged more, casual server with higher rates, but feedback from players during testing prior to launch were all in favour of flat 1x like original 7.4. I had originally proposed 2x exp, but there are players out there that are absolute machines and will level fast enough on 1x rates, let alone anything higher than that.

Other considerations was wanting to keep this server slow paced and HARD. Old tibia wasn't just about finding the hunting areas that produce the highest amount of exp/h, it was also about community and role play and that's what I wanted to build upon here. True 7.4 mechanics, action/exhausts and true monster AI also make this feel a lot harder than typical OTS that are a look-alike play style - Those are not a real tibia experience.

Further to this, as we plan to be around a long time, not just a few months for a cash grab, the low rates also make achievements feel all the more rewarding to achieve. Servers with higher rates, or staged rates, even to around level 100, have players reaching high enough levels to overpower most of the games content and take away from any sense of achievement.

I don't think there is any imagination.

Why would someone play this server if be fun and entertainment at the worst level just boring.

In the past, people played on ots servers to have more entertainment than rl tibia servers, because pacc was for free, spells were free and everything was easier to get and have more frag to play in pvp.

And what kind of thing your server offers is the opposite of having fun.

Paid pacc you cannot have all spells or swim everywhere, if you want to play a mage you have to collect money worth around 40k with the help of a trap or some clubs to play like a human, then collect for promotions 20 k and premium 100 k or more , and later entertainment will be 1/10 in pvp because limit frags what the cat cried.

According to me, the game should be more fun than nerve and brain destruction while collecting about 200K with a trap or club, then having about 10 frags to use per month or something like that.

The goal of this server is not to just make profits, however there are still expenses that go into hosting a server which is why premium retains some of it's original features as old tibia. I didn't want to gate content of the game behind pacc, so there are some adjustments to how premium account works.

For housing, facc players are still able to use beds and buy houses under 25 tiles in size. Boats require pacc, but facc are still able to reach premium areas such as Edron and Darama using Carpets. Some spells still require premium as well, but more basic spells like strike spells, haste and invisibility are also available to facc as well. The premium side of Rook is also reachable on facc, although the path has changed with the implementation of the old Pleasure Island on Rookgaard ;)

Premium scrolls will also be tradable in game, so if money or payment options are an issue, it will still be able to get premium account time via in game trade. I'll also be implementing a referal system and events that reward additional premium time in the future.

Some more changes may still come, as I say I always try to develop the server around feedback and I definitely want people to have fun, not just in the Tibian grind, but also in the community and friendships they make here and I hope you both still join us.

The goal of this server is not to just make profits, however there are still expenses that go into hosting a server which is why premium retains some of it's original features as old tibia. I didn't want to gate content of the game behind pacc, so there are some adjustments to how premium account works.

For housing, facc players are still able to use beds and buy houses under 25 tiles in size. Boats require pacc, but facc are still able to reach premium areas such as Edron and Darama using Carpets. Some spells still require premium as well, but more basic spells like strike spells, haste and invisibility are also available to facc as well. The premium side of Rook is also reachable on facc, although the path has changed with the implementation of the old Pleasure Island on Rookgaard ;)

Premium scrolls will also be tradable in game, so if money or payment options are an issue, it will still be able to get premium account time via in game trade. I'll also be implementing a referal system and events that reward additional premium time in the future.

Some more changes may still come, as I say I always try to develop the server around feedback and I definitely want people to have fun, not just in the Tibian grind, but also in the community and friendships they make here and I hope you both still join us.
Paid premium is the worst thing that can be added to the server, it has too much impact on the gameplay, it is better to make items in the sms store, such as armor, some weapons and the server would also earn for hosting.

You have to understand that such a server with a loot rate x1 is not suitable for playing magic vocations , it is just a paladin / knight server.

In the old days people cheated and created a lot of mischief, and yet most people choose a knight or paladin, because without multi client such characters would not be suitable for normaly playing.

Version 7.4 was too handicapped and unbalanced and you had to use multiclients to play loot x1 and regeneration x1.

See how much you have to contribute to be able to function at all with 1 magical character.

He has to collect money for buy most spells to play like a human, not like a monkey, it will cost 40 k, then you have to spend 20 k to buy a promotion, later to keep the promotion you need to have a premium account and spend 100 k or even 150 k, because people sell dearly for money in game.

Do you think that someone will want to collect it all on loot x1 using a club or a trap?

20+ 40 + 100 or 150 k

I will tell you that I collected such sums on many low rate servers and I only destroyed my brain, I had no pleasure from it, and as a pvp entertainment, such servers are a tragedy , because you bring a lot from yourself, and of server you get almost nothing.

You barely have fun and get banned for a low amount of frags.

If you did a loot x 5-6, then the server may have a greater balance between magic characters, and a knight / paladin.

Because x1 is simply a server for a knight or a paladin, because the mage is too poor and has the most expenses, the hardest to collect money.

Last edited:
Will we meet once again my old friend?

Absolutely my friend. It's been a while but it's time to meet again.

Paid premium is the worst thing that can be added to the server, it has too much impact on the gameplay, it is better to make items in the sms store, such as armor, some weapons and the server would also earn for hosting.

You have to understand that such a server with a loot rate x1 is not suitable for playing magic vocations , it is just a paladin / knight server.

In the old days people cheated and created a lot of mischief, and yet most people choose a knight or paladin, because without multi client such characters would not be suitable for normaly playing.

Version 7.4 was too handicapped and unbalanced and you had to use multiclients to play loot x1 and regeneration x1.

See how much you have to contribute to be able to function at all with 1 magical character.

He has to collect money for buy most spells to play like a human, not like a monkey, it will cost 40 k, then you have to spend 20 k to buy a promotion, later to keep the promotion you need to have a premium account and spend 100 k or even 150 k, because people sell dearly for money in game.

Do you think that someone will want to collect it all on loot x1 using a club or a trap?

20+ 40 + 100 or 150 k

I will tell you that I collected such sums on many low rate servers and I only destroyed my brain, I had no pleasure from it, and as a pvp entertainment, such servers are a tragedy , because you bring a lot from yourself, and of server you get almost nothing.

If you did a loot x 5-6, then the server may have a greater balance between magic characters, and a knight / paladin.

Because x1 is simply a server for a knight or a paladin, because the mage is too poor and has the most expenses, the hardest to collect money.

So much opinions. 5-6x lootrate and sms-shop with items and weapons?
You can't be serious..
You talk like there's gonna be zero mages. I'm gonna play mage, and i'm gonna enjoy it.

20+ 40 + 100 or 150 k

Because or x1 is simply a server for a knight or a paladin, because the mage is too poor and has the most expenses, the hardest to collect money.

Here I'm very much trying to avoid P2W style of server and won't be adding items like overpowered armor and weapons to the store that can't be obtained through game play.

Yes, a lot of people did cheat and cause problems by using MC and bots, but there's also a larger group of people that play fairly for fun. I don't just want to make the game easier for people who only want to advance quickly so they can mass pk. Unjustified kills should be reserved for justice and community law enforcement. On a side note, here on this 7.4 server, only 1 unjustified kill is granted per frag, and that goes to the player dealing the killing blow. PVP can be coordinated around this mechanic.

Regarding the "balance" of vocations from 7.4, this may be true, but I would say that the classes wern't meant to be perfectly balanced, as Tibia at this time was more about role playing and community, something I want to bring back here.

1662300118748.png

Yes, early stages of the game will be harder without being able to buy pay to win items, and that's kind of the point. Finally achieving those item upgrades in a legitimate way will make it all the more rewarding. The goal here is not to be a temporary war server, but a long term server based around community and the retro play style of the game. I would also argue that the pace of the game slowed by not being able to simply buy end game items further encourages team play and cooperation.

That being said, I do want to make the game just as fun and playable to players that are not able to get premium. I've tried to keep the price of premium low, but we still have costs to keep hosting online. Most of the spells that require premium aren't used a lot in the core of gameplay, the perks of premium here are not like they are in real tibia, which I agree in saying it's not playable with a free account anymore.

I really love the feedback though, it certainly gives me more things to consider. Unfortunately I can't make a server that tailors to all kinds of players since we have all grown a lot since 2004/5, but here we will always continue to grow and develop the server the best we can.

So much opinions. 5-6x lootrate and sms-shop with items and weapons?
You can't be serious..
You talk like there's gonna be zero mage. I'm gonna play mage, and i'm gonna enjoy it.
You will be playing because you are a rpg player and you would spend most of your money on buying spells, but you have to take into account that not every player play for the rpg aspect and must kill other players every day, otherwise some pvp players can would be mentally wasted, and the combat equipment + these all the costs described above are all cumulative and create huge amounts costs of cash in the game.

I am seriously saying that there will be less pay2win server with good loot rate and sms store with items , than with a premium account without which it is impossible to fully function.

I played various types of server, I did not spend rl cash on any of them and I am able to compare it as much as possible.

Here I'm very much trying to avoid P2W style of server and won't be adding items like overpowered armor and weapons to the store that can't be obtained through game play.
You have to understand that there is nothing worse than premium when it comes to p2win server, as its costs are constantly increasing and you are creating astronomical sums to get it for cash in the game.

It's better to add items like knight ax, war hammer, plate armor, knight armor, throwing stars are obviously just not assasins stars from new tibia etc.

Compare the cost of the ax or war hammmer price to the premium account price which will keep growing and the server will function longer, until it starts to reach the amount of around 200k, where the war hammer price will drop, and even at startup it will be very low.

When you add items to the sms store, the more of them on the server, the less their value will be, and with premium is vice versa, strict premium logic is much more pay2win and it is easier to exchange it for huge sums of cash or runes than items.

So what is more pay2win can be seen with the naked eye what gives more cash in the game.

Last edited:
You will be playing because you are a rpg player and you would spend most of your money on buying spells, but you have to take into account that not every player play for the rpg aspect and must kill other players every day, otherwise some pvp players can would be mentally wasted, and the combat equipment + these all the costs described above are all cumulative and create huge amounts costs of cash in the game.

I am seriously saying that there will be less pay2win server with good loot rate and sms store with items , than with a premium account without which it is impossible to fully function.

I played various types of server, I did not spend rl cash on any of them and I am able to compare it as much as possible.

You have to understand that there is nothing worse than premium when it comes to p2win server, as its costs are constantly increasing and you are creating astronomical sums to get it for cash in the game.

It's better to add items like knight ax, war hammer, plate armor, knight armor, throwing stars are obviously just not assasins stars from new tibia etc.

Compare the cost of the ax or war hammmer price to the premium account price which will keep growing and the server will function longer, until it starts to reach the amount of around 200k, where the war hammer price will drop, and even at startup it will be very low.

I understand it would probably make quick shop sales, but I don't understand what difference the shop options would make if you're not buying buying things from the premium shop either way. I'm strongly against p2w items in shop, such as exp boosts or stronger items, either way and won't be doing that. The shop will have options for some utility items, outfits and deco.

There are servers out there with low rates and the in game trade economy is still working fine. I'd rather adjust accordingly after if it is deemed necessary, not put them there in advance.

I understand it would probably make quick shop sales, but I don't understand what difference the shop options would make if you're not buying buying things from the premium shop either way. I'm strongly against p2w items in shop, such as exp boosts or stronger items, either way and won't be doing that. The shop will have options for some utility items, outfits and deco.

There are servers out there with low rates and the in game trade economy is still working fine. I'd rather adjust accordingly after if it is deemed necessary, not put them there in advance.
See more, pay2win is premium, because its costs will be constantly increasing and can be easily converted into large sums of cash.

Look, the premium price will keep growing and players using the sms shop will have a much bigger advantage if they are in the premium sms shop, because they can buy all spells right away, they can easily exchange them for runes or mana fluids.

See if you add items, the more they will be on the server, their value will be lower.

Suppose someone buys war hmmer, its initial value is 10k at a later time 1k.

How many spells he is able to buy for the price of one war hammer from the sms store, then maybe one spell, and when the price of pacc reaches 100 or more in which time he is able to buy all through one donation.

You tell me, yes, but people who will buy war hammer will have an advantage in the beginning, and I'll tell you who cares if you do a long term server?

They will have an advantage , because for a premium price they will be able to buy several such items right away, so where's the logic here?

I am asking you, do you want to make a long-term server, or a server for a while.

Because if the long-term one is more pay2win will be premium in the store for which people can buy everything and it is easier to convert it into huge sums of 100-200 k than a hammer from the store for the price of which they can buy one spell and they will have to sit on trade for several hours.

You can make security for items to be used only on mainland, that the sms shop subsidy comes only to dp in cities, not on roogkard.

It is impossible to crash the economy, because prices and weaves will be polished to the limits of jins prices.

The lower the prices of the items, the better for new players, because they will buy their equipment cheaper.

Well, you do premium for free, add shop items, good loot rate 5-6 or more and you have a good server.

Magical mischief more balance, knights and paladins will earn less on dragons or dragon lords or other because the prices of the items will be lower, the mages will buy themselves a good stuff and the game will be more balanced and less boring.

Last edited:
Fucking. Don't listen to Tampik. Premium has always been in the old version of the game, and it was the only option, and no one was furious that there was no sword or shield in the store.

Tampik, you've spoken quite often about how bad Tibiantis is, and what offends you. I suggest that you create a server yourself and set rules there, rather than impose your opinion on someone.

7.4 wasn't perfect, it was beautiful. I played this version myself, a magician, and it didn't bother me that I didn't have a pacca or had enough magic for me or something. I enjoyed the game. Tibia is not a game for a month, but for much longer. Let everyone decide who will play who and how they will raise the money. If someone knows how to play, he will be able to do it, and if not, he will leave. Tibia has never been an easy game.

As for Shop, I would suggest you make some restrictions on buying Premmium. For example, one account or one ip once every 24 hours, so that people would not buy premmium and be better from the very beginning.

would you consider mixing pvp and no pvp players in the same server?
How do you imagine that one guy comes non pvp and beats monsters in your area and you can't do anything about it?

Haha someone will keep open server page to the site to check if the player is pvp or non pvp when you go pk?

I guess you can't think of more stupidity tan full non pvp, it is still a server on the non pvp level when it comes to frags limit.

I remember when I played Tibiantis my noob char knight Himen i attack monsters of other players and i thiefing loot bags mace and swords.

One time team 8 people like 25-35 lvls on rotworms darashia kill me like 10 x and i back this place again and i still to do it , they wasted frags and they capitulations , because it's like non pvp.

I didn't even lose anything because I had 2 minotaur shovel backpacks, 2 troll rope backpacks, 2 cooper shield dwarf backpacks and 2 scal armor backpacks, soldier helmet with dwarf soliders.

I lost maybe 2 hours of exp on ghostland from katana without using uh rune and people lost a few frags.

On such a server it is impossible to threaten someone enough to need any non pvp.

Fucking. Don't listen to Tampik. Premium has always been in the old version of the game, and it was the only option, and no one was furious that there was no sword or shield in the store.

Tampik, you've spoken quite often about how bad Tibiantis is, and what offends you. I suggest that you create a server yourself and set rules there, rather than impose your opinion on someone.

7.4 wasn't perfect, it was beautiful. I played this version myself, a magician, and it didn't bother me that I didn't have a pacca or had enough magic for me or something. I enjoyed the game. Tibia is not a game for a month, but for much longer. Let everyone decide who will play who and how they will raise the money. If someone knows how to play, he will be able to do it, and if not, he will leave. Tibia has never been an easy game.

As for Shop, I would suggest you make some restrictions on buying Premmium. For example, one account or one ip once every 24 hours, so that people would not buy premmium and be better from the very beginning.

After all, there were many servers without premium and they were much better and smaller p2win, for example classictibia, valahalla, many realots servers, or orginal tibia.

None of them had premium paid, there were also many servers formerly with items in sms shop and there were less pay2win than premium ones in the store.

Back