• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US][7.4] Nostalther Violet | True Reverse Engineered 7.4 | STARTS SEPT 10 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://vlt.nostalther.com/
Server Address
vlt.nostalther.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
It is 7.4 Engine, but with Ank/Port hope in the map.

The server engine and style will always keep true to 7.4, but new content, such as monsters, areas, quests will be added, as long as they fit in with the 7.4 play stylee.

Svarground update might come, or maybe a custom island/areas. For now the server is Real map tho, with only a few areas added or changed. ;)

Careful consideration needs to be put into future updates, as after 7.6 and 8.0, monsters and their actions and cooldowns changed quite a lot, so any "new" monsters from tibia, like poi, need to be carefully balanced for 7.4 styles.
dude you have to think well what you want to do people really like 7.4 and adding creatures like frost dragons is already giving away a lot of fast experience to players and the game would be over fast i am sleepy because of a medicine i injected and i think slowly but i really know what i am talking about but if i have the knowledge i have already learned and i tell you a lot of people will not like that update. adding updates because 6% of the people who play the server tell you so is a bad idea since the server is at 100% and growing..

many know that every update of the game made it much easier to the point that you can level up to level 100 in 4 hours in the latest version of the game.

sorry if I write things wrong, I don't speak English very well.

dude you have to think well what you want to do people really like 7.4 and adding creatures like frost dragons is already giving away a lot of fast experience to players and the game would be over fast i am sleepy because of a medicine i injected and i think slowly but i really know what i am talking about but if i have the knowledge i have already learned and i tell you a lot of people will not like that update. adding updates because 6% of the people who play the server tell you so is a bad idea since the server is at 100% and growing..

many know that every update of the game made it much easier to the point that you can level up to level 100 in 4 hours in the latest version of the game.

sorry if I write things wrong, I don't speak English very well.
Thats not true at all, where did you get those facts? Its 2022!! People wont hunt the same monsters over and over. Need new stuff in all games not just tibia. As long its in 7.4 style. We are here for the 7.4 style / playstyle not becouse we dont like cipsofts map upgrade or monster upgrades.
Post automatically merged:

you really belive people was like "FUCK this tthey added forst dragon? IM OUT OF HERE" no.

its was mainly hotkeys,mounts and just the walking movements and grafic changes and that kind of stuff.

Last edited:
Thats not true at all, where did you get those facts? Its 2022!! People wont hunt the same monsters over and over. Need new stuff in all games not just tibia. As long its in 7.4 style. We are here for the 7.4 style / playstyle not becouse we dont like cipsofts map upgrade or monster upgrades.
Post automatically merged:

you really belive people was like "FUCK this tthey added forst dragon? IM OUT OF HERE" no.

its was mainly hotkeys,mounts and just the walking movements and grafic changes and that kind of stuff.
so put everything from version 13 but in the 7.4 style? I respect your comment and it makes some sense but think that we are not the only ones who play the server and people like the 7.4 as it is. with more caves to hunt nobody would fight for them everything would be easier and people would not spend time to play that's what I mean my brother. because you will get everything very fast and the money too, then the top would no longer be level 200, it could be a 400 in a short time because of the amount of fast experience.

just an example

so put everything from version 13 but in the 7.4 style? I respect your comment and it makes some sense but think that we are not the only ones who play the server and people like the 7.4 as it is. with more caves to hunt nobody would fight for them everything would be easier and people would not spend time to play that's what I mean my brother. because you will get everything very fast and the money too, then the top would no longer be level 200, it could be a 400 in a short time because of the amount of fast experience.

just an example
I dont think we have to worry about people quitting cuz of that. there are to many old school servers out there, we are littarly splitting up the player base in 20 diffrent servers when we should unite and play on the same server. if people acually united and we have 1k+ players on a server that issue with "its to easy" would disappear. but thats not gonna happen so it is what it is.

I dont think we have to worry about people quitting cuz of that. there are to many old school servers out there, we are littarly splitting up the player base in 20 diffrent servers when we should unite and play on the same server. if people acually united and we have 1k+ players on a server that issue with "its to easy" would disappear. but thats not gonna happen so it is what it is.
not worrying about losing players is a mistake, we must always do our best to have players because without players no game works and the less players there are the more demotivated people become, if you see a server with 0 players would you play it?

then another day you look at a server with a lot of active players and it catches your attention that has a minimum amount between 70 to 300 and it catches your attention and you immediately play it.

it would be just like what happened to the mobile game free fire, many things happened and it was banned in countries. then the company is already going bankrupt because losing players is the same as losing customers so if you don't worry about losing players the same thing happens to you as to that company.

not worrying about losing players is a mistake, we must always do our best to have players because without players no game works and the less players there are the more demotivated people become, if you see a server with 0 players would you play it?

then another day you look at a server with a lot of active players and it catches your attention that has a minimum amount between 70 to 300 and it catches your attention and you immediately play it.

it would be just like what happened to the mobile game free fire, many things happened and it was banned in countries. then the company is already going bankrupt because losing players is the same as losing customers so if you don't worry about losing players the same thing happens to you as to that company.
Nah i ment that you dont have to worry about it cuz it will happen anyways, and that the player base is to splitted so it dosent matter.

my point is, people wont leave cuz he upgrade and make new hunting places and new monster, if someone gonna quit he will quit regardless.

there are to many old school servers out there, we are littarly splitting up the player base in 20 diffrent servers when we should unite and play on the same server
gotta love your take xD
1. let everyone play on 1 server, lets hunt troll fanfare quest spot with 10 people fighting for this spot
2. you would quit after dominando team decided to kill you +2 times with noob chars because of being too bored on main chars (waiting for free exp spots)
3. every guild/war team xlogging ots on losing war nowadays don't help with long lasting servers, just look what happened on dura when iron company (worst guild existing on this planet) lost the war, they just moved there xD. I wonder what happens when they lose war there vs rpg trade players on this server

Well, I didn't say Svargrond WOULD be added exactly at it is, i said it might, or some other kind of new content would likely be added in the future, but with very careful consideration to 7.4 play style and be balanced for that.

Newer tibia added very dense hunting areas that destroyed the viability of older hunting locations because they just offered too much loot/exp in comparison. This is not something I want to do because players in turn level considerably faster and out level the content for the 7.4 era.

We'll certainly try to keep players and only impleemeent changes that are fitting and that the majoirty of players agree with - All changes made will be in the style of 7.4 play style though, particularly the no hotkeys, dmg formulas and action exhausts

I think it’s safe to say server is stable and growing?
Yes, it is stable and growing. I feel very happy with the server, the truth is that there are more people joining because there are many servers that end very quickly and in this one the game is just starting. at the times I go in to play there are always at least 100 players and I have seen as many as 170 a few days ago.

and still hundreds of people plays, damn. And it happends on 3 low rate 7.4 damn!
Well, it happens because they have nowhere to play, but they are addicted and that's why they play.

Because there are no high rate servers, they play at low rate, in the past, almost no one would enter such a server.

These servers simply ruined the 7.6 server market which were much better and more interesting.

It happened because in the old days there were no dedicated servers and the servers were dying quickly, the dedicated server market started with 7.4 servers based on an artificial mc base of players that attracted players and discouraged 7.6 server hosters from creating servers.

I play browser shooters, when I want to play something, there are no interesting servers Tibia, they are not give much fun.

Well, it happens because they have nowhere to play, but they are addicted and that's why they play.

Because there are no high rate servers, they play at low rate, in the past, almost no one would enter such a server.

These servers simply ruined the 7.6 server market which were much better and more interesting.

It happened because in the old days there were no dedicated servers and the servers were dying quickly, the dedicated server market started with 7.4 servers based on an artificial mc base of players that attracted players and discouraged 7.6 server hosters from creating servers.

I play browser shooters, when I want to play something, there are no interesting servers Tibia, they are not give much fun.
Do you want a high rate rl server? 7.4 or 7.7?

Do you want a high rate rl server? 7.4 or 7.7?
In general, it does not matter, because in high-rate servers the idea is to have a large lvl quickly, to have a lot of cash, and then these differences are irrelevant.

7.4 = smally dmg wepons and spells without wands without soul points

7.6 = better dmg wepons and spells + wands + soul points

7.7 the same like 7.6 only more mana to use spells. + soul points.

In general, it does not matter, because in high-rate servers the idea is to have a large lvl quickly, to have a lot of cash, and then these differences are irrelevant.

7.4 = smally dmg wepons and spells without wands without soul points

7.6 = better dmg wepons and spells + wands + soul points

7.7 the same like 7.6 only more mana to use spells. + soul points.
So which do you want? You seem difficult to make happy.

I have Violet, a low rate 7.4 server, and Retro, a high rate 7.x Custom server. Take your pick

So which do you want? You seem difficult to make happy.

I have Violet, a low rate 7.4 server, and Retro, a high rate 7.x Custom server. Take your pick
You say I find it hard to make me happy with some stupid examples.

As for the retro violet server, it was not a server but a test server without good advertising and, in addition, mid exp rate and no players yet.

After all, for several years there has been no server other than low exp rate servers, which I should choose from.

Because choosing between the same and the same is no choice.

It is as if you went to the store and there was nothing on the shelves but a pig liver, would you eat it or leave the store because you have no choice?

I would have quit this store as well as I don't play this server just because I have no choice.

You say I find it hard to make me happy with some stupid examples.

As for the retro violet server, it was not a server but a test server without good advertising and, in addition, mid exp rate and no players yet.

After all, for several years there has been no server other than low exp rate servers, which I should choose from.

Because choosing between the same and the same is no choice.

It is as if you went to the store and there was nothing on the shelves but a pig liver, would you eat it or leave the store because you have no choice?

I would have quit this store as well as I don't play this server just because I have no choice.

So beggars CAN be choosy. 😂

btw Nostalther Retro is 3+ years old, not a test server. Had advertising over the years. Violet is a new low rate server for realistic 7.4. They are very different servers, not just the rates.

Back