• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.4] Miracle 7.4 - Launch on May 28th

Server Website/AAC
https://miracle74.com
Server Address
go.miracle74.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Jinwo

Reaction score
Miracle 7.4 - Official Release Announcement

gif_horizontal-min.gif

We are very excited to announce the official launch date for Miracle 7.4!
It took long months of development to get here, but we are very happy with what we are building.

The official opening will be on May 28th at 18:00 GMT -3 (Brazilian Time)

Miracle 7.4 is a hardcore slow pace server, where every achievement and second invested is valuable. With stronger Anti-Cheat system and Cam System, bots and mcs will not have a place on the server. Our project has been discussed here at otland already for some time, and since then we have received a lot of feedback from you and we want to thank you very much for that. As time went by, we improved a lot things on store, gameplay, among others, to make the server fairer and more competitive.

Server Information
• 7.4 Realmap Server (cam files+leaked original cip)
• Experience: 1x
• Skills: 1x
• Magic: 1x
• Loot: 1x
• Attrs Rarity: 1x
• Regen: 1x

Unique Features
• Cast & Cam System
• Map Save Protection
• New Walking System
• Attribution System: items could drop or enchanted with attributes
• Bestiary/Charms
• HD Graphics
• Hunt Analyzers and much more improvements on client

Gameplay Features
• Classic 7.4 Gameplay Mechanics
• Classic Spawns
• Accurated 7.4 formulas
• No auto-reconnects.
• No loot messages.
• Spells need to be learned.
• No protection zones on boats.
• No level requeriments to learn spells and using items.
• No runes from NPC's.
• No item-hotkeys.
• No wands/rods.
• Runes are not stackable
• Only travel NPC's have queue's.
• Possible to make UH Traps
• Improved monsters IA.
• And much, much more.

Creature Behavior
• Spawns: before each monster had its own timer, now the monsters that are together in a home have a single home time counter, spawning one monster at a time.
• Monsters, in addition to having their standard attack ranges, also have "stimulus", which are triggered by certain actions such as: re-targeting, pathfinding recalculation, pathblocking, etc., causing a new roll in spells and possibly additional combos .
• Improved pathfinding of ranged monsters, they will always walk back behind their target.
• When the monster is idle or fleeing (without someone to fight), it will not cross the spawn border by itself (only if it has already been removed from its spawn). Therefore, monsters cannot just go away on their own, causing overspawn.

Most Important Fixes
• All formulas are revised and accurated to 7.4 vanilla.
• Improved creatures behavior, fixed all bugs regarding on it and their have combos with stimulus.
• Fixed sidestepping with delays.
• Moving items from inventory have delays while walking.
• Using Ex items have delay while walking (shooting runes, etc)
• Fixed pushing items from more than 1 sqm due to the new walking
• Fixed diagonal timing like 7.4 vanilla
• Traps now listen to creature's armor.
• All common bugs were fixed.

Changes regarding to more fairly and competitive
• Removed all p2win items from the store, including Dummy Scroll.
• Removed Port Hope, but keeping ankrahmun mountain hydra spawns.
• Removed all kinds of experience bonus that was providing by shared experience and cast systems.
• Only 1 house can be purchased per account.
• Only 2 characters per account will be able to sleep in beds.
• Free accounts can purchase houses and sleep, but only premium accounts will activate the regeneration of beds
• Free players can travel by boat but just to Carlin, Thais, Venore, Ab'dendriel.
• Mystic runes are removed from NPC Alexander and introduced on some quests rewards. For now the most common way to get attributes on items will be on creature's loot by rarity. In near future, we'll check the possibility to make mystic runes with craft system.

While doing that work, we also worry so much about the game's health. As we already have anothers systems that improve the gameplay such as item attribution, relics and charms, we have made some changes to maintain the slow pace and also improve the gameplay:

Read about NPC's changes
Read about loot changes

Read about modified quests

Remember the real Miracle purpose is a hardcore Long server, where your life will not be easy. But with our unique and balanced systems, you'll always have content to enjoy. We want to value the nostalgic experience, player interactions that we had before, and difficulty, where your time invested will be precious and the progression rewarding.

We would like to thank you all! Everyone are invited to our Discord Server!

Official Website: https://miracle74.com

Post feed.jpg

I really like the changes about npcs..
Anyway, how work that monster stimulus? it's seems interesting, i remember that in old days monsters really have combos

i'll be pushing players to play this ot

Next tibiantis killer?
it differs from vanilla 7.4 pretty much when we talking game-style wise except for the movement that seems to be a proper copy, but defenitely different type of server than tibiantis is after all

kinda reminds me first version of darkrest in some aspects but with less fancy or op shits, i played the testserver and it was quite hardcore (way too hardcore IMO) and that might be a problem for players
good thing is i had not that bad ping in europe (60-80)

i don't like that many economy changes personally, im not sure how it going to work on 1x rates but we will see
Anyway, how work that monster stimulus? it's seems interesting, i remember that in old days monsters really have combos

yeah monsters that are shooting from distance are indeed doing combo hits like facing a group of hunters gonna put you down in no time

it differs from vanilla 7.4 pretty much when we talking game-style wise except for the movement that seems to be a proper copy, but defenitely different type of server than tibiantis is after all

kinda reminds me first version of darkrest in some aspects but with less fancy or op shits, i played the testserver and it was quite hardcore (way too hardcore IMO) and that might be a problem for players

i don't like that many economy changes personally, im not sure how it going to work on 1x rates but we will see

yeah monsters that are shooting from distance are indeed doing combo hits like facing a group of hunters gonna put you down in no time

On test server some ranged monsters was doing more combos with stimulus than it should be, so we fixed it for the official release!

We are waiting for you all tomorrow 18:00 GMT -3!

In what way are the movement a proper copy?

Another real map with nothing new.
But its worst - theres no hotkey xd
First of all theres alot new, both charms and relics is something you dont find on any other server.
and its a 7.4, for the playerbase that dont want hotkeys.

Since 7.4 only had white color I can tell these ain't 7.4 sprites.
Other than that I noticed that you your walk wont be cancelled when pushing another items from distance while auto walking.
Even though I limited my FPS to 170 I feel like there is some kind of fps lag while walking.
Once you get blocked while auto walking and "There is no way" available, your character won't cancel the auto walking but instead you'll continue auto walking once there is a path available again. So basically you will never receive the "There is no way" once you started an auto walk.
Common OTC bug: Players in the dark won't display their names/health bar, they are kinda invisible.
This is just what I noticed from like 15 minutes gameplay, might be helpful for further development :)

Why do I only start with a club? No equipment at all? No leather armor?

Since 7.4 only had white color I can tell these ain't 7.4 sprites.
Other than that I noticed that you your walk wont be cancelled when pushing another items from distance while auto walking.
Even though I limited my FPS to 170 I feel like there is some kind of fps lag while walking.
Once you get blocked while auto walking and "There is no way" available, your character won't cancel the auto walking but instead you'll continue auto walking once there is a path available again. So basically you will never receive the "There is no way" once you started an auto walk.
Common OTC bug: Players in the dark won't display their names/health bar, they are kinda invisible.
This is just what I noticed from like 15 minutes gameplay, might be helpful for further development :)

Why do I only start with a club? No equipment at all? No leather armor?

The sprites is not the truly client 7.4 sprites as we changed somethings with some 7.3 sprites and colors do not uses all white color.
About the walk issue on moving items and such we are looking into it, but as fps problem we do not have any kind of problem on our end, maybe some incompatible with graphic card or something in OTC..

The armor thing was a little mistake, but it didn't affect the experience at all!

Dear Players,

The following issues has been fixed today:

• Now all monsters have a class. This means that stronger monsters have more chance to drop item with attrs. (Eg: if you drop a sword from a dragon, it will have more chances to have attrs than drop it from rotworm).
• Fixed a problem in the defense of some ranged monsters, which sometimes had a defense factor of 1.8, even while them are attacking a player.
• Added NPC Sigurd in Kazordoon
• Fixed NPC Simon The Beggar, now selling key 3940 normally
• Travel NPC's costs have set default value to x2. For those who do the postman it reduces to x1. This will not be lowered anymore.
• Box weight corrected from 120.oz to 35.oz
• Now it is no longer possible to open the trap inside the backpack
• Now the NPC Ishebad will warn you about the tombs that are open. If he isn't already, he will say that he hasn't seen any movement on the tombs yet.

Even with some initial problems on the release and initially our content was focused on the late-game, we know that and we are still working hard on the server updates and new contents, to bring more features for the early-mid game. To ensure and strengthen our community we are building, as a reward to everyone who are with us, we have added 3 days of premium account to all accounts.

Futhermore, to encourage new players to get to know Miracle, all new accounts will also come with + 3 days of premium! We thank you all, the whole community.

We hopefully you are enjoying the server!

3days.jpg

Entry-game seems to be too hard for many players.
Yeah we received that feedback too. We are working on the early algo (decreased the boats cost), as well new systems will be optimized for early-mid game to make gameplay more enjoyable.

Back