• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Balls of Steel 9.60 PVP-E Gnomally - Item Customization - RE

Phantom22

The Chosen
Reaction score
Balls of Steel 9.60

Launching 8/13/2012 6:00 PM Central Time Zone
Balls of steel 9.60 is a War/Pvpe server, It is complete in every way there is nearly every rl addon quest up to 8.60 available.
The pvp is intense but we also cater to the RPG side of things aswell.

Network
DDOS protected

Website
Balls Of Steel 9.60 - Latest News
IP: bospvpe.com
Port: 7171
Protocol: 9.60
Daily Frag Limit: 15
Protection Level: 80
Automatically blessed until level 80
All working tibia quest from 8.61 and before
Perfect 9.60 PVP Balance
100% Real Tibia house names
100% Real Tibia Hunting areas up to (8.60) and monsters including creature sellers
House buying available

Custom Client
(optional)
Trusted Staff
Tracked Donor Items

(Anti-Dupe)
Global Events
VIP Areas
Unique Scripts
Professional Hosting
Unique Source Engine
War System
100% Donations returned regardless of date donated

(Including donations from first era when I didn't have an automatic donation system)

Stages
8-25=100x 26-35=85x 36-45=75x
46-55=65x 56-65=55x 66-75=45x
76-85=35x 86-99=25x 100-109=15x
110-125=10x 126-140=5x 141-149=3x
150+ = 2.5x

Custom Areas

The Pit
This are has been completely redesigned, it is mapped to be a beautiful firey lava zone that has dragons and dragon lords for your hunting pleasure

Forgotten Keep
This is an abandoned fortress off the coast of Darashia it once housed King Tibanus himself, but the fortress was soon forgotten when Thais had been settled and now has become overrun with War Golems, Giant Spiders, Soul Eaters and some say the basement is haunted but that will be up to you to find out!

Jade Town
This area is comprised of mostly zao and sprites from 9.54 - 9.60 it consists of lizard high guards, draken spell weavers and soul eaters. there is also a dark secret hidden under these lands where ancient warlocks dwell.

Frozen Tundra
A very cold area that consist of mainly frost dragons as an alternative to oklinir with a secret hidden beneath its depth, don't fall prey to the horrible fate of many other travelers.

Pluto
An abandoned colony floating in space that was overrun by aliens and is now infested with monsters that are ready to eat you.

Item Customization
When killing any monster there is a chance it will drop a heavenly jewel case which contains a rainbow facet jewel.
Every piece of equipment on Balls of Steel has been given 2 open sockets for item stat customization, all you need to-do is use the Heavenly Jewel case on the item of your choice and it will generate a exceptional stat on that items also weapons for example get specific upgrade like, Increased attack speed there are different levels of attack speed that can be generated ranging from normal to godly the difference in pure numbers is between 5% - 25% IAS(Increased Attack Speed)
there are a plethora of useful stat modifiers that can be generated on your items, you can create full sets to dominate your foes!

Gnomally [Tasker]
In thais depot visit Gnomally [Tasker], he will have tasks for you to do. In return he will grant you game tokens that can be redeemed at any of the three token exchanges that allow the purchase of nearly all mounts, extended capacity backpacks and many more useful items for the game itself.

Token Exchange [Mounts]
In this shop you can purchase 26 mounts of varying prices using your game tokens earned via tasking, no overpowering effects just increased speed and coolness factor.

Private spawn system removed
The old system we used here of private spawns has been completely removed from the game due to people wanting it gone. It will make pvping more fair and doing tasks more challenging.

Beautifully Finished Yalahar
Farmine 100%
Zzaion
Zao Wailing Widow Cave
Zao Terramite Caves
Zao Steppe
Zao Palace
Razachai
100% 8.60+ Banuta
+ Many many more

1p816x.jpg

Play one of the funnest servers on the list with areas and events most servers don't have and rest assured there is no lack in technical and customer support.
Come and play!

Last edited:
Dude did you just say you're returning donation from first era? How would I go about getting those back? I wanna play now!

are people aloud to afk cavebot/manasit or use a bot in pvp like using autoheal?

Botting is frowned upon, AFK botting is very illegal and is punishable.

i hate when people bot in pvp , just saying

so it isnt illegal to use a bot in pvp?
i think ill try it either way

Yes it will, nearly 5 hours till launch i posted a screenshot for you guys as a preview to one of the new areas.

is it on?

- - - Updated - - -

its offline -.- website not working wtf

Good luck with this Phantom.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck with this Phantom.

I will talk to you in-game if you message me. as for everything else you guys should join up! this isnt just your average rl map and there arent any incomplete systems like alot of these other globals everything is very complete. cmon guys give it another go!!! old players and new come one come all!

- - - Updated - - -

Just reloaded the server, we fixed regen rates for non-donors, sorry for the mix up i guess real tibia regen was a bad idea. It is patched now however.

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed a problem where cooldowns were causing people to be able to use UE and sd at the same time, all new waves + ue's are patched and it is working properly

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be afraid to join up, one thing we are not tolerating atm is massive character creations for gold collection, 2 banned accounts already. we have fixed just a few bugs and made quite a few improvements already based on players feedback. Don't be scared come play!

Last edited:
-Bumping- Server is great and new, so don't miss your chance to be one of the top levels! ^.^ btw Ing is such a nerd.

Bump, fixed alot of monsters and adjusted vocations a bit added a much needed npc to the depot and theirs alot of new joiners, don't miss out on some super fun mid range pvp and adventures!