• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][CUSTOM / 7.6] OTChaos like never before [Start 10-May-2024]

Server Website/AAC
https://otchaos.com
Server Address
otchaos.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

platano

Solutions
Reaction score
🌟 Exciting News from the Realm of OT-Chaos! 🌟

Classic Chaos Server Returns! Launching May 10th

We are thrilled to announce an epic revival, merging nostalgia with innovation. Dive back into the legendary world of OT-Chaos, a beloved OpenTibia server based on the classic OT-Chaos experience that captivated us nearly two decades ago. As we step back into the realm that many remember from version 7.6, we are eager to unveil a slew of enhanced features and a comprehensive roadmap that promises a thrilling journey and evolving gameplay.

What’s New?
  • Classic and RL Map: Explore both the Classic Chaos Server and the Real Life map. These landscapes will not only house the adventures but will also evolve, hosting new quests and unfolding mysteries.
  • Advanced Combat Mechanics: Experience a revamped attack system with burst arrows, wands, and the introduction of the mythical Exp Shield that boosts your experience gains by 10%.
  • Removed HP/MP Limits: Remember 65,535 hp/mp limit? No more..
  • Monstrous Challenges: Brace yourself for monsters that demand strategic gameplay, challenging even the most seasoned players.
  • Innovative Features:
- SSA (Stone Skin Amulet) Redesign: Now with 100 charges, absorbing 80% of incoming damage.
- Lifesteal Mechanism: Pierces through SSAs to keep the battles fierce.
- Mining and Gambling: Delve into unique side-quests with mining, or try your luck gambling for rare items.
- Private Hunting Areas (PHA): Tailor your hunting experiences in private rooms.
- Interactive Environment: Utilize tools like axes on special objects to uncover hidden areas.

Community and Interaction:
  • Arena & Suicide Lever: Engage in non-lethal combats atop the depot or opt for a dramatic exit with the suicide lever, all within safe confines.
  • Bounty System: Place bounties on fellow adventurers and test their mettle.
  • Broadcast Feature: An exclusive, paid NPC service for in-game announcements.

Revolutionary Item Tiers:
- From Destruction to Oblivion Sets: Equip yourself with sets that scale from 50% to an astonishing 600% magic damage boost, paired with unprecedented regen rates.

Economy and Rewards:
  • Unique Currency System: Trade and earn with a currency system based on skulls.
  • Innovative Loot System: Monsters drop clickable items that transform directly into gold, streamlining your conquests.
  • Buy Monster Outfits: Customize your appearance with exclusive monster-themed outfits.
1715279521223.png

Last edited:
What time and in which timezone it starts? Looks cool
Post automatically merged:

Also is it aim runes or hotkeys? And is there party shared exp bonus?

What time and in which timezone it starts? Looks cool
Post automatically merged:

Also is it aim runes or hotkeys? And is there party shared exp bonus?
Naturally there is no hotkeys in our custom client but you know how OTChaos works, people that play this will always find a way to attach their hot keys, we are using custom otcv8 that has anti bot features but there must always be… A LICH KING.

I mean what?

Yea there is shared experience bonus and naturally being inside a Party in other chaos servers is impossible, we’re using custom engine TFS 1.5 not public and shared compiled Zimtower server

This is inspired by old orchaos back from 2007 heheheh

Hope to see you there!

Ah and time zone is NY so EST? Idk bro just few hours to go before release, atm, 4 hours

There is something I don't understand if the stone skin amulet has 100 charges then how is the pvp going to work?

There is something I don't understand if the stone skin amulet has 100 charges then how is the pvp going to work?
Right, this is common question among players that have never played OTChaos before, SSA blocks ALL damage source BUT LIFEDRAIN, we created a spell called soul strike that will pierce through SSA so people using SSA's on PVP get punished with soulstrikes making them easy targets to loot upon, meaning nobody ever use SSA in PVP in this server, if you do, we will loot you

We are developing it, there’s a bunch of servers out there with beta and even alpha versions with huge developers behind and this is the first days of the server on that stage, but thanks for bumping the thread ;)

Nothing works on the server, no npc, no quest, you can't do anything...
You can't buy blessings, you drop from lvl 40-50 to lvl 700 and I don't want to know how much you drop to lvl 4-5k +

Big kudos, shoutout, and appreciation to @Kavalor , the original creator of this wonderful server that has captured a small community across the years, sir you're truly a legend for bringing this concept to reality almost 2 decades ago, I hope you have a chance to jump at least for a few minutes and see all the insipiration behind your work.

I'm nothing - you guys carried it for far longer than I did lol.

Oh as for the offer - Thank you but I must kindly decline, ChaosOt is a prison camp. There is no proper place for an Ex Warden within it's walls unless he wanted to be annihilated. I walked there untouchable while may suffered, within the system. If I were to walk with the prisoners they would all take a pound of flesh rofl. In short - I would most certainly get my ass kicked, bahahahha.

Last edited:
I'm nothing - you guys carried it for far longer than I did lol.

Oh as for the offer - Thank you but I must kindly decline, ChaosOt is a prison camp. There is no proper place for an Ex Warden within it's walls unless he wanted to be annihilated. I walked there untouchable while may suffered, within the system. If I were to walk with the prisoners they would all take a pound of flesh rofl. In short - I would most certainly get my ass kicked, bahahahha.
I just saw your new custom server with spaceships, happy to see you're still doing disruptive and brilliant projects bro, congratulations on that, you're very admirable <3

what a joke server. its like any movie franchise being reborn long after it should have stayed just a memory..... only to be ruined by someone who thinks they can make it unique.

what a joke server. its like any movie franchise being reborn long after it should have stayed just a memory..... only to be ruined by someone who thinks they can make it unique.

game concept is not for everyone, I understand your perspective, not many people is interested in playing this type of mechanics, im working on adding several "events" that I call "mini-games" to make out a "mario party/uther party" kind of game so people that are not familiar with the game or that don't enjoy this concept can still go around and play cool mini games

1. King of the Hill (boring but classic event around OTs)
  2. Team Deadmatch (boring but classic event around OTs)
  3. Defend the King (boring but classic event around OTs)
  4. Who is the Killer? (kind of like among us)
  5. Simon says (do as told or die)
  6. And basically anything available from this list List of Mario Party minigames (https://www.mariowiki.com/List_of_Mario_Party_minigames)

Thanks for bumping the thread dumbhead