• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DarkOT 7.4 Highrate RL-Map Starting on Friday, October 21, 18:00 CEST

omfg,without this fucking orshabal shop so i can think about play here,but with this shop i dont going to play..
You and everybody else, this guy can't get it through his thick skull he is completely oblivious and thinks premmy is the same as 1million gold coins , experience and 52 attack weapons. What a lunatic

darkot have always been like that ,its a highrate /orsha / ot with custom manas items spawns

get use to it

You and everybody else, this guy can't get it through his thick skull he is completely oblivious and thinks premmy is the same as 1million gold coins , experience and 52 attack weapons. What a lunatic

Why don't you understand there's 100's of people enjoying DarkOT JUST like it is.
If you want identical classictibia, classicus there's plenty of those servers as well.

I don't care what you think, I didn't build this server for you only, I built it to be different for those who doesn't like normal 7.4 as much as everyone else.
And guess what... A LOT of players are enjoying DarkOT everytime it launches!

So.. accept that, if you don't want to play, fine.. but don't come here act like I'm running something to the ground because I'm not, DarkOT has always been the same, will always stay the same and I'm not going to change that because 3-4 guys on a third party forum doesn't like it.

Why don't you understand there's 100's of people enjoying DarkOT JUST like it is.
If you want identical classictibia, classicus there's plenty of those servers as well.

I don't care what you think, I didn't build this server for you only, I built it to be different for those who doesn't like normal 7.4 as much as everyone else.
And guess what... A LOT of players are enjoying DarkOT everytime it launches!

So.. accept that, if you don't want to play, fine.. but don't come here act like I'm running something to the ground because I'm not, DarkOT has always been the same, will always stay the same and I'm not going to change that because 3-4 guys on a third party forum doesn't like it.

I don't care what you do, but don't make stupid points and terrible arguments about it trying to defend it. Comparing premium to your donation shop is very idiotic. There is no way it costs even close to 500 euro/month to host this. You are saying 1million gold, 52 atk weapons from start, buying experience is not a big advantage. Go blow smoke up someone else's ass.

I don't care what you do, but don't make stupid points and terrible arguments about it trying to defend it. Comparing premium to your donation shop is very idiotic. There is no way it costs even close to 500 euro/month to host this. You are saying 1million gold, 52 atk weapons from start, buying experience is not a big advantage. Go blow smoke up someone else's ass.

It's true, DarkOT is 6 dedicated server right now..
1 primary, 1 feed, 3 proxies and 1 backup.
All DDos Protected.
What's your guess? they cost 20/Euro each?.. lol...

Im in

i will be able to play decently being european? lag? :p

There are many Europeans playing DarkOT, there's 2 proxies for EU players and most can play without laggs :)

Hey ya, Marcus. I try to start the client and nothing happens. I already download the client from the website and the issue continues.

Edit. Forget it, for some reason I had to restart my computer and now the client its running normaly.

Last edited:
holy fuck so much lags how i can repair it - im europe

This mana bug system when making runes is fucked up, used 3 light manas now I cant make runes for like 1 hour or what? Fucking bullshit really, fix this.
Also lagging like shit in EU

This mana bug system when making runes is fucked up, used 3 light manas now I cant make runes for like 1 hour or what? Fucking bullshit really, fix this.
Also lagging like shit in EU

Is no bug, if you want to make runes with manas buy oldschool manafluids. He designed it because it'd be too easy and cheap to make runes with the custom pots.

Is no bug, if you want to make runes with manas buy oldschool manafluids. He designed it because it'd be too easy and cheap to make runes with the custom pots.
Thats why you shouldnt fuck with mana fluids, just leave it. This isnt oldschool tibia if the guy has custom mana runes rofl. Just as stupid as it would be to make an 10.9512 ot without hotkeys.

old mana fluids weren't working for me either, they made me exhaust for 30 seconds. anyways i logged out laggy as fuck im playing the 8.0 eloth no lag pretty fun so far

Back