• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be kinda fun to see some team quest on here, And possibly maybe see a few party buffs for each vocation so maybe theres a reason to hunt to gether with a team rather than solo, other than just for heals... Iuno might just be me but just a random thought.

I told syn we need a POI like quest. He said he needs to finish world bosses before he does anything like that so I guess we will be seeing that sometime.

Idea for POI like quest:

Poi monsters that turn into dust when killed so people aren't killing others to get loot.

Final boss that is something like a world boss but is spawned there already, and does massive damage, 120K+ with no waves or aoes. He also just turns into dust but rewards some good xp, maybe half a level at the most. Then, there is a choice of one T3, one gem, and a random unique from a chest (obviously after the new uniques are released)

Sign this shit if you like it.

When I said the choice of one t3, that is a reward secluded from the other two.

This also means that it should never be solo'd by 2 level 5k's. There should be at least two sioers for the barbarian/knight blocking.

Last edited:
I told syn we need a POI like quest. He said he needs to finish world bosses before he does anything like that so I guess we will be seeing that sometime.

Idea for POI like quest:

Poi monsters that turn into dust when killed so people aren't killing others to get loot.

Final boss that is something like a world boss but is spawned there already, and does massive damage, 120K+ with no waves or aoes. He also just turns into dust but rewards some good xp, maybe half a level at the most. Then, there is a choice of one T3, one gem, and a random unique from a chest (obviously after the new uniques are released)

Sign this shit if you like it.

Signed as fak.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

i crafted a warlock backpack,and like 3 secs later,Reign crafted a berserker bp,i took a screenshot,just wanted to post it,and it bugged <.<

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

i crafted a warlock backpack,and like 3 secs later,Reign crafted a berserker bp,i took a screenshot,just wanted to post it,and it bugged <.<

Crafted it in 3 starstones lol

11:23 You see a sign.
You read: 9 RP!

VIP Account!

Able to use commands;

!bank (deposit/withdrawl).

if Bank is the only command you get and not even a custom hunting area or anything at all its not even worth

because I don't offer stuff like that which would ruin the server for non-donators

I wanna craft more uniques now ;D

Well, Im Emmure, Dread, Sleeping with sirens, call me how you want :D

Since Im in the server from the first day I think I am allowed to give feedback now back to topc.

The server is just.. If my mission is to find one word for it the word is Frustrating. Its SO much fun to play it, merge your stuff and the main quest is not only to grow exp, but aswell to get better equipment.
The part where the word frustrating takes place begins and ends with the word Botters.
Still not gonna apply to take the botting allowance off, but give my statement about it.

When you see someone over level 3k, mostly you can check theyre char list and you will see theyre online with atleast 2 chars. Mostly more.

Theyre Taking ALL of the good exp places and leaving people like me, blink, and all the others which just dont want to bot without even a small chance to exp.
Since thats annoying, lets move it to the next level. Not only theyre faster and more easy going gain of experience is annoying, its the fact that even when stamina makes tham not gain shit of exp anymore, they keep on spotting the exp spots. With other chars or the same. So an example.

Account X. With 4 chars. Char A,B,C,D
Hes botting tombs with Char A And B ad orcs. When they got no stamina left, he can let tham hunt on for money loot etc. Or swap chars to C,D.
Wile this they can let C,D gain magic level / weaponary and than swap, Let C,D exp and A,B skill magic level/weaponary.

And People who dont bot loose loot aswell. Ninjaloot bots for the win.

So time and stamina wont Influence theyre advantages in ANY kind of way. Which disbalances the server in a way which is not just a disbalance or unbalance of vocation,chars or anything like this.
It simply means, IF you multi client and bot, you will be better than people that dont.There is NO discussion about it. Now adding bosses to waypoints and check tham with bot every 30 mins gives a pretty good chance to catch up a boss beeign at his spot. Long waypoint and still doesnt miss the effect. whenever I just stand at the orcs boss, i can wait there when someone kills the boss, I will see that theres a guy coming in even when hes dead, and makes his way down again keeps botting orcs,(i followed him to check if he Is botting, didnt reply for 3 hours.) Than he took the orc boss. 3 times in order. Wile he wasnt at his pc. Well, No problem. theres enought bosses but well theyre taken aswell but well thats the game. fastest wins.

I asked for copy/past hunting spots 2x. so NONbotters can exp with a raised drop/exp and GIVE NONBOTTERS an advantage. Because not botting makes No sence. Just pulls me down to know that there wont be a chance for me or blink and people liek us to ever lead this server... Beeign pk'd by level 3k+ because I ONE TIME got to the boss in time .. thats shit that just takes off the fun. Now theres the time I go back to my own topic. Frustrating. I played 2 servers that were frustrating. Goobers(LAAAAGS.) and this one. And I still played on because of the high ammount of fun. Thanks for your work, but work on. balance it out. Botters are dominating your server and allways will I just feel like im black wile the white pride in new york was not over and your server is a white people area. >.>

Well, Im Emmure, Dread, Sleeping with sirens, call me how you want :D

Since Im in the server from the first day I think I am allowed to give feedback now back to topc.

The server is just.. If my mission is to find one word for it the word is Frustrating. Its SO much fun to play it, merge your stuff and the main quest is not only to grow exp, but aswell to get better equipment.
The part where the word frustrating takes place begins and ends with the word Botters.
Still not gonna apply to take the botting allowance off, but give my statement about it.

When you see someone over level 3k, mostly you can check theyre char list and you will see theyre online with atleast 2 chars. Mostly more.

Theyre Taking ALL of the good exp places and leaving people like me, blink, and all the others which just dont want to bot without even a small chance to exp.
Since thats annoying, lets move it to the next level. Not only theyre faster and more easy going gain of experience is annoying, its the fact that even when stamina makes tham not gain shit of exp anymore, they keep on spotting the exp spots. With other chars or the same. So an example.

Account X. With 4 chars. Char A,B,C,D
Hes botting tombs with Char A And B ad orcs. When they got no stamina left, he can let tham hunt on for money loot etc. Or swap chars to C,D.
Wile this they can let C,D gain magic level / weaponary and than swap, Let C,D exp and A,B skill magic level/weaponary.

And People who dont bot loose loot aswell. Ninjaloot bots for the win.

So time and stamina wont Influence theyre advantages in ANY kind of way. Which disbalances the server in a way which is not just a disbalance or unbalance of vocation,chars or anything like this.
It simply means, IF you multi client and bot, you will be better than people that dont.There is NO discussion about it. Now adding bosses to waypoints and check tham with bot every 30 mins gives a pretty good chance to catch up a boss beeign at his spot. Long waypoint and still doesnt miss the effect. whenever I just stand at the orcs boss, i can wait there when someone kills the boss, I will see that theres a guy coming in even when hes dead, and makes his way down again keeps botting orcs,(i followed him to check if he Is botting, didnt reply for 3 hours.) Than he took the orc boss. 3 times in order. Wile he wasnt at his pc. Well, No problem. theres enought bosses but well theyre taken aswell but well thats the game. fastest wins.

I asked for copy/past hunting spots 2x. so NONbotters can exp with a raised drop/exp and GIVE NONBOTTERS an advantage. Because not botting makes No sence. Just pulls me down to know that there wont be a chance for me or blink and people liek us to ever lead this server... Beeign pk'd by level 3k+ because I ONE TIME got to the boss in time .. thats shit that just takes off the fun. Now theres the time I go back to my own topic. Frustrating. I played 2 servers that were frustrating. Goobers(LAAAAGS.) and this one. And I still played on because of the high ammount of fun. Thanks for your work, but work on. balance it out. Botters are dominating your server and allways will I just feel like im black wile the white pride in new york was not over and your server is a white people area. >.>

It's a 8.6 client server, what did you expected?

Hey can come one help me with somethings, im still newish to this server and need a little help, i got t3 after the 5 days crafting and straight up farming the money but ik there is a essayer way, could some one tell me where some bosses spawn so this can go a little faster?

bosses spawn in edrona, at the bottom of juggernauts, dark torturers, and under a house in town every hour, you have to know when the last person killed it or camp the spawns. Anyone know the passwords to the redstone areas?

And already lvl 2.6ks botting in yeti 1k area >.< , its a joke, you should put lvl caps on these hunting areas.

Please support this, lvl caps on certain areas.

Last edited:
^ Yea,but he would still be able to hunt there ;P

Does anyone want to buy a warlock bp for a smiter ?

And already lvl 2.6ks botting in yeti 1k area >.< , its a joke, you should put lvl caps on these hunting areas.

Yeah its kinda annoying... Syn u should add to all areas like orc area is for 500-1.5k and so on to other areas so 1k highers cant hunt there

Mage shells need to be made sellable for something like 50-200k - As soon as you get to the bosses that drop them they start filling up your inventory and you cant do anything with them. They used to be sellable and I really cant think of any reason to leave that option out. Uniques like diamond sceptres should be sellable too (for a low price) because they end up being as useless as mage shells later on aswell.

There are a few variables to consider when making an argument about botting. I do understand that spawns are full all of the time because of it however you do gain stamina faster while online rather than offline. What this means is that if you stick to your original 1-2 characters you will be further ahead of a person who bots 2 characters out of stam then switches to another 2 chars. Also manual players can take advantage of boss spawns while hunting, this prolongs the duration of the "green stamina" which results in 2x exp and loot from bosses. I am still sort of confused by your logic with people botting and taking your boss spawns. I have yet to see anyone make their bot hunt and run to bosses every hour. What this means is if someone is hunting bosses, they are obviously not afk botting which is what you are trying to discuss. I think the biggest problem you are seeing is not a result of botters but rather an influx is lower level players joining the server and thus creating crowded spawns/bosses. Synthetic has been working diligently to create more areas for people to hunt at those popular level ranges.

Mage shells need to be made sellable for something like 50-200k - As soon as you get to the bosses that drop them they start filling up your inventory and you cant do anything with them. They used to be sellable and I really cant think of any reason to leave that option out. Uniques like diamond sceptres should be sellable too (for a low price) because they end up being as useless as mage shells later on aswell.

Agree mage shells are useless, they were part of the old deathzot loot and were added in for that reason but I do not think Synthetic has anything planned for them. I small price to sell them for could be useful. For now I tend to leave them in the corpse just as I did on deathzot 8.0. Guess we will see what happens with that. About uniques, they may be useless to you but not to low levels. Uniques were always something that was passed down to new players to help them along. If you want to sell them for a low price, sell them to lower levels for a price they can actually afford. The only reason they seem to be useless is because they are rare and people seem to think that items that are rare are worth a fortune regardless of what level they were meant for.

tl;dr - Sell low level uniques to low level players if you don't need them... that's what they are meant for. Anyone that thinks the level 100 unique weapon is worth more than a t2 piece is delusional. It is just a nice boost for a low level player to catch up to the curve easier.

Proposal:
level caps on on certain areas, working much the same as minimum leevl requirements on doors, but also have a maximum leevl requirement, this would help to stop people botting high levels in low level areas, this really anoying people, as you have people up to level 3k botting in a place designed for level 1k-1.5k or at the maximum 2k.
Please support this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back