• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] InsanityOT 8.6 | Prestige Ranks | Highexp | 100% Custom | Much more

Status
Not open for further replies.
This server has always had immature staff and 90% of the server just bot 24/7.
Unless you find a way to make prestige's more enjoyable, then I wont be playing InsanityOT anymore.

Good luck though.

This server has always had immature staff and 90% of the server just bot 24/7.
Unless you find a way to make prestige's more enjoyable, then I wont be playing InsanityOT anymore.

Good luck though.
Thats what im planning on doing this update. Should happen today or tomorrow max.
Hope ull come back tho

I would come back, but dont wanna leave rookville (10.35) for an 8.6 server

when i logged in, so many things where poorly done.
Signs in the eq room where all fucked up... nothing said the correct words
Bosses, some had higher healing for lower requirements than bigger bosses.. thats logic at its best.
Assasin wasnt even fully working at start
Weapons (melee at least) did like 1% of your total damage. pretty much a useless thing to upgrade less you are jumping 10 teirs.
PK hell in every single portal
Some higher bosses dont even drop spell tokens and lower ones do
the lesser spell token doesnt even stack, thus, people refuse to pick them up

its just all what goes to show the amateur nature of the creation of it, its no different than when i first played it long ago

i havent played since 2 hours after it launched this time btw, and wont again either. waste of time

when i logged in, so many things where poorly done.
Signs in the eq room where all fucked up... nothing said the correct words
Bosses, some had higher healing for lower requirements than bigger bosses.. thats logic at its best.
Assasin wasnt even fully working at start
Weapons (melee at least) did like 1% of your total damage. pretty much a useless thing to upgrade less you are jumping 10 teirs.
PK hell in every single portal
Some higher bosses dont even drop spell tokens and lower ones do
the lesser spell token doesnt even stack, thus, people refuse to pick them up

its just all what goes to show the amateur nature of the creation of it, its no different than when i first played it long ago

i havent played since 2 hours after it launched this time btw, and wont again either. waste of time
Yeah i think i was on like 20 mins lol.

Not recommended, server had loads of power abusing staff and the owner is not trustworthy, after all you decide if you should play it or not as Flash said, but as I said, not recommended. Not waiting a reply from you btw Flash.

Its sucks that i am 0 Prestige again and i got beginner items :/ , i enjoyed the server before and i am going to play it now :D
Nitron mate! You still alive? :D
How u doing bud?
Remember that i made that avatar for you? Haha old times^^

@obamanizer You do realize this server is high prestige based? not some bullshit 100th pr based, this server is counted for each player to be able to reach up to 5.000 prestiges+++.
PVP Doesnt get good before you get into the game and you shouldnt talk at all when you dont know your shit.
Btw, amateur nature? k then your the first one whos ever told me that its "amateurish" cause its as good as it can get.
The assassin voc is working at its best you noob, holy shit you dont know how to read what server it is before you start. Assassins are the STRONGEST vocation ingame but also the one with LOWEST hp. Bosses heals differently based on their health, would be dumb if a boss with 10b hp healed 90% of its own hp. like come on, you gotta think clearly. I bet if you made an ot it would be horrible you would never be able to create a ot like this cause your just too horrible. If it was amateurish then why do we have a 41 player record in less than 2 days? tell me that ;)

Players decide on their own wether they wanna play the serv or not. They shouldnt let kids who rages over getting pked decide for them.
@Tjay You got pked cause you probably were 1 prestige with no good sets. PVP doesnt get fully functional before atleast 100th prestige~

No i was even 1 prestige. Lol. But yes I know ive played a few servers similar to this lol. And Im like 50 some rebirth now in ulgy set. With friends help. And when deathz comes out your online list is gonna go down a lot. I know of 10~ that will be going there if not more lol. But ill see how far i can get in this. Even thou I have exams coming up xD

No i was even 1 prestige. Lol. But yes I know ive played a few servers similar to this lol. And Im like 50 some rebirth now in ulgy set. With friends help. And when deathz comes out your online list is gonna go down a lot. I know of 10~ that will be going there if not more lol. But ill see how far i can get in this. Even thou I have exams coming up xD
Im pretty sure those who plays enjoys the serv and isnt using it to timelapse till deathz come out. Im pretty sure ill stay close to the same amount when it comes out if not further when people start realizing they were expecting more than they were gonna get. And please stay ontopic and dont mention any other servers in this one as its based on one server :)

Im pretty sure those who plays enjoys the serv and isnt using it to timelapse till deathz come out. Im pretty sure ill stay close to the same amount when it comes out if not further when people start realizing they were expecting more than they were gonna get. And please stay ontopic and dont mention any other servers in this one as its based on one server :)
Just watch and see lol. I was on topic if i went and started advertising a server you have a right to say something but all I did was refer to another server. And tell your staff not to post peoples ip in main chat..

Just watch and see lol. I was on topic if i went and started advertising a server you have a right to say something but all I did was refer to another server. And tell your staff not to post peoples ip in main chat..
If you cannot prove that they did then you have nothing but false accusations. gg

Servs down for dedicated maintance. be back up again soon :)

@DestinationSer If you are the owner of this server, you really need to grow up and stop talking to people like they're a piece of shit on your shoe.

People give their opinion, whether it be good or bad, deal with what they have to say and take it as constructive criticism. Your server is poorly created, but that doesn't mean it isn't fun. There are endless things that can be improved. The only reason I ever login is to have a chat to some old friends. A server where you are killing the exact same monster for weeks is completely pointless.

If you want a server where every single member is a botter then that's perfectly fine, maybe if you grew up, got some staff that were mature and made some improvements, you may get a higher online count.

Anyway, I'm done here now, I hope whoever plays the server enjoys it better than I did.

Thanks

Server is back up again after sudden dedicated maintance. Enjoy. If there is more downtimes now ill send em a message

If you cannot prove that they did then you have nothing but false accusations. gg
Pmed ^^^
@DestinationSer If you are the owner of this server, you really need to grow up and stop talking to people like they're a piece of shit on your shoe.

People give their opinion, whether it be good or bad, deal with what they have to say and take it as constructive criticism. Your server is poorly created, but that doesn't mean it isn't fun. There are endless things that can be improved. The only reason I ever login is to have a chat to some old friends. A server where you are killing the exact same monster for weeks is completely pointless.

If you want a server where every single member is a botter then that's perfectly fine, maybe if you grew up, got some staff that were mature and made some improvements, you may get a higher online count.

Anyway, I'm done here now, I hope whoever plays the server enjoys it better than I did.

Thanks
Wise words from this man, I honestly have to agree. Like Flash your the only one i've had a legit conversation with your other staff just complain about the botters and mcs then only ban bot like half the server while the rest just afk bots. How do you think theres people with over 400-500 rebirths now. We talked about this but just pointing out again. Its a 8.6 server. You will not get rid of botters. lol. If you want a server that isn's bot base try another client not 8.6 everyone has 8.6 elfbot haha.

Pmed ^^^

Wise words from this man, I honestly have to agree. Like Flash your the only one i've had a legit conversation with your other staff just complain about the botters and mcs then only ban bot like half the server while the rest just afk bots. How do you think theres people with over 400-500 rebirths now. We talked about this but just pointing out again. Its a 8.6 server. You will not get rid of botters. lol. If you want a server that isn's bot base try another client not 8.6 everyone has 8.6 elfbot haha.
Then give me suggestions! Im not allknowing, i need to know what could improve your gameplay, making it funnier or however more motivating to manual hunt for those who doesnt bot

The thing I hate about the server is prestiging.. it is literately the most boring thing and super mega repetitive, especially since your server is based on like 5,000 pr X_X like wow, do you really expect someone to prestige that many times? That's insane. Last era I only got too like 30 and I was already brain dead. I would of much rather enjoy a medium-high exp rate server from you instead of one of those severs where all you do is rebirth/prestige.

Status
Not open for further replies.