• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Mookvu 10.10 100% custom RPG - OFFICIAL START!

after killing him about 4 times he wont be able to afford an aol unless he mass spawns a new character to get a free aol.

not sure but it seems like im not atking faster even with 40% attack speed bonus.

im stuck in trainer with white skull...since I keep being attacked by trainers I cant lose the skull.Or it seems like so.

Well, was fun while it lasted, but I'm not gonna spend 5 dollar/10 days on a random ot to be premium. Waiting until events are up and running is a waste of time aswell, will just fall further and further behind for no good reason. Wish you all of luck with the server though, it has potential and is pretty fun to play.

-Huch

EDIT: If anyone decides to sell a 10 day prem scroll hit me up, I'll buy it to have some fun atleast.

Last edited:
Well, was fun while it lasted, but I'm not gonna spend 5 dollar/10 days on a random ot to be premium. Waiting until events are up and running is a waste of time aswell, will just fall further and further behind for no good reason. Wish you all of luck with the server though, it has potential and is pretty fun to play.

-Huch

EDIT: If anyone decides to sell a 10 day prem scroll hit me up, I'll buy it to have some fun atleast.
Lol you can loot premium scroll that give 1 day. And it's not too hard to get them. :p

Premium will be looted from bosses once that's done, as well as events (when that's done too, in our next patch) Also each player has received 5 days of premium time for free, as a thank you gift from us :)

The healing exhaust is set to two seconds when it should be one second: here you can see the exura exhaust compared to the global healing exhaust.

2vaz3tl.jpg

Steel axe doesn't add 2 axe skill when it says it does.

Browse field doesn't work at all.

There is no extra exp from party... Also you will STILL be able to get premium scrolls from the upcoming events & bosses in our next patch...

So is the server officially released? will there be a wipe or can i start levling without being afraid ill loose my character?

While the server is down, i would like to write my first impressions of the server:

The rates, while low i felt like my character was gaining new things fast enough that gaining levels wasn't that important, because of the custom changes lower level characters are much stronger than they would be on other servers.

There seems to be a good amount of area to explore and the addon system and mount system give you something to work towards and the bonuses they give are huge.

The instances are a very nice feature since they are repeatable and the rewards are random so you can do the same instance many times and always get something different and useful.

I feel like the spider eggs are nice, but the chance to get a giant spider is extremely low, and the other things you can get aren't very exciting, which really makes opening eggs somewhat dull 99% of the time and it could be so much better if only the giant spiders chance was much higher.

Aol is expensive for new players to buy so i would suggest that new players shouldn't start with aol and instead players shouldn't drop items until level 20, and upon reaching level 20 players should get a free aol and receive a message telling them they can drop items.

Iron ore crafting, I feel like trash should be removed from iron ores, getting trash is just worse than getting nothing since it takes time to throw it away, the normal 60% fail rate and the chance at items that are very basic like legion helmet etc should be enough.

random chance for any creature to drop iron/lamps/upgrade stones is very nice and always makes opening creatures exciting even if they normally don't drop anything good.

I know its already being worked on, but the server really needs some bosses at random spots on the map to hunt.

There are some bugs but the admins seems to be very fast at fixing them.

I feel like all spells should be available to every player regardless of whether they are premium or not, spells are too important to limit to just paying players and even though you can get premium from events and bosses in the future doesn't change that new players will likely not have access to all of their spells when they start which limits their ability to enjoy the server fully.

I hope that the events are working soon and that they happen somewhat regularly to help give players a break from exploring, questing and hunting.

Teleporting all players to temple before each restart is very annoying, instead i would suggest you create a script that gives a 3 minute warning and countdown during which all players can use a command to teleport to temple allowing those who wish to stay where they are to find a safe spot and not be bothered by having to run back to where they were.

Overall i feel the server is very nice but a few adjustments could make it even better.

Last edited: