• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandora World ACT I : The Rise and Fall (8.70 - UNIQUE/RESETED)

this server aint dead.. many bugs and things occured upon fixing other problems.. combining this with so many other factors and that I have huge RL problems.. it just got a little behind.. I will add more features, more places, quests and RPG.. also after that I will figure whats better for everyone? I promise to be fair and to work as hard as I can to make this a good game.. =) sorry for everything guys.. keep reporting the buggers, botters and stuff

I'd love to see killing quests to give players an idea where spawns are and something to do.. not a task npc but.. a msg that pops up automatically when you advance to a specific level.

The message could say something rpg like..

<You see an eagle soaring in the distance and within seconds it appears in front of you. The large bird circles you once, bows it's head and spreads it's wings. You realize it's carrying a message on it's leg. You untie the message and realize it's addressed to you.>​

Type !message to read this message.
[/B]

Player: !message

Message window would pop up and it would read:

A little bird told me you are now worthy of my instructions. If this is true.. only you can decide.

In the mountains north of the small temple of Acantoa there have been disgruntled Cyclops' and Valkyries slaughtering any and all whom try to enter the area. Help the guards of Acantoa reclaim the area by slaying 75 Cyclops' and 120 Valkyries.

When the job has been complete send word and we will reward you. <Type !quest>

When the player types !message, they're basically accepting the quest and they'll have marks set on their map to direct them to the proper location

Hm hm hmm? Whatcha think?!

Server was reseted with all major bug and security holes fixes, I am really sorry for this but I believe it was the best way to solve many problems.. UP! Lets make this a fresh new start for PW since we are working on a lot of new features.. I know it is taking a little bit longer due some huge RL problems.. until next week everything will be solved and I will be able to breathe some air again and work as hard as before. I sincerely hope you all can undertstand it.. and also would like to thank you all for making this a better game!

Of course, everybody who donated will have their points back.. intructions on the website! Thank you, lets make this a huge community!

@Kessykins - Good idea.. As I said, from monday on I will work a lot harder on it.. too many things to implement ;x

still waiting for u to get premium here @otland and get the latest 0.4 rev so the server will rocks and i'll play for sure :d

haha, I guess I know what you mean.. I will see what I can do aout it.. =D

I have updated to a 8.71 version.. I sincerely hope you all like it! Download the new version at our DOWNLOAD SECTION!
Thanks, this is our first measure in order to grow our community. This has been made with a lot of caution.. please report any bugs at our forum.