• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Renegade's OT 8.11

Redrocket56

Reaction score
http://usa.otservlist.org/ots/559828

IP: renegade.servebeer.com
PORT: 7171
CLIENT: 8.11

Just a few key descriptions. There are custom items, monsters, and a TON of quests. The client version is 8.11 and I am looking for good, dedicated staff members to join my team.

After much thought, the server just isn't where I want it to be in terms of player population. The leveling was simply too easy, and I have changed alot in those regards as well. Therefore, I chose to completely restart the server.

TO THE OLD PLAYERS, I owe this all to you. You're playing and determination to seek out things throughout the map is what brought this upon me. Therefore, make characters as you had them before and let me know ingame, I'll help you start out.

TO THE NEW PLAYERS, please bring your friends. I have very high expectations for this server and only you can help me out there.

I am looking for mappers, good ones.

THE SERVER: Assassin- High attack speed, life and mana regen. Doesn't gain as much cap, life, mana per level.

Conjurer- The only class capable of making runes, and custom runes. Everything else is comparable to mages.

Boss system: There are currently three tiers of bosses, each summonable through a boss scroll. The boss scroll will teleport you to the bosses domain, where you can challenge it one on one.

Tier 1: Devlish

Devlish armor- +5% physical attack

Devlish helmet- +5% mag and physical attack

Devlish legs- +3% mag and physical attack

Devlish shield- +10% absorb all

Tier 2: Encrypted

Encrpyed armor- +10% physical attack

Encrypted helmet- +8% mag and physical attack

Encrypted legs- +5% mag and physical attack

Encrypted shield-+15% absorb all

Tier 3: Obsidian

Obsidian armor- +15% physical attack

Obsidian helmet- +10% mag and physical attack

Obsidian legs- +10% mag and physical attack

Obsidian shield-+20% absorb all

Tier 4: Implemented soon.

Other custom items, ideas, implementations: There is now an honor system. Killing players that are a higher level then yourself will score you honor, but killing players at a much lower level will reduce your honor.

!buypremium will get yourself a premium for 10k

!honor will display the honor you have to spend.

At the northern end of the temple there is a portal that will take you to the enchanting area where you can either combine tiers of items into the next tier, enchant any melee weapon, or combine enchanting gems together to make something new. Also in the temple are portals to larger hunting areas. These are only accessible if you have the keys to them. The keys to them are dropped from the monsters that it teleports you to. For example, Dragon Lords drop the Dragon Lord key to open the door.

There are bosses in the game that simply cannot be taken one on one. This means you will have to team hunt.

Please message GOD Renegade in game if you have any questions.

Moreover, this server doesn't give free items, it doesn't give away quest solutions. You figure them out, you solve them.

5 towns, over 4000 monsters, and hours of fun and excitement. Daily events when I'm on, no corruption or any of that. Please message me in game if you need any REASONABLE help. Send your staff applications to redrocket56 at hotmail.

EXP is staged.
20x at the start.
20x after level 100.

Continues to drop a bit.

LOOT is 3x

SKILLS are 20x

MAGIC LEVEL is 15x

This truthfully isn't supposed to be an easy server. Spell damages, along with certain vocation attributes can and will be adjusted forever if needed, to further balance the vocations as I see fit.

Come and join the fun guys!

Last edited: