• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [RPG][8.6] Infernal Grounds 2013 (Age of Legends)

Rielx

FOOL
Reaction score
IG.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

map.png

Server Infro
* ip: ig.zapto.org
* Tibia client 8.6, or custom one availible from the web site.

dailyFragsToRedSkull = 7
weeklyFragsToRedSkull = 20
monthlyFragsToRedSkull =40

* exp rate:

1-10 15x
11-30 10x
31-50 5x
51-100 4x
From 101 4 x

* skill rate 3X, 6X in some hunting areas

Infernal Grounds is 100% Custom Map server, with great community.
We have events, especially at this stage of the game, where some of old players have become legends.

Every stage of the game , has its theme. Current theme is becoming strong enough to finish the event, in which you can become mayor of the town of your choice. As mayor, you can setup town defense, select which npcs spawn where, and in gladiator arena, you can select which monsters should spawn. Most important of all, you choose your town allies and enemies. When you choose some town to be enemy town, every player from that town that enters your city will receive enemy emblem, and can be freely attacked and your town guards will help you fight them . Town guards's strength can be upgraded...

Edit:
Yes there are CUSTOM monsters and spells in OT, and I'm planing to add 3rd promotion in vocations. Sort like, when u get 3rd promotion as mage, you can specialize in fire, ice, or death and receive some extra custom spells for that choice...

Last edited:
How about some more information like, spells, items, monsters, etc.. And add a few more pictures to grab peoples attention.

How about some more information like, spells, items, monsters, etc.. And add a few more pictures to grab peoples attention.

Pics, pics, pics! That is ALWAYS the first thing I look for when I go to a thread! If I see Monster TP's, Quest TP's or just a Non-RPG kind of OT in the pics I dip out. Show us good pictures :)

here are video previews, tho those are pretty old, and server was called Tiberia,
Infernal Grounds Videos

teleports are only there to help new players at first, latter game only boat travels, and some few quest teleports , that can be explained as magic :p

Last edited:
jesus... every 10sqm theres a lvl req door..

- - - Updated - - -

and then theres 1 total random place where u go down u instant die by a hero.. lol

jesus... every 10sqm theres a lvl req door..

- - - Updated - - -

and then theres 1 total random place where u go down u instant die by a hero.. lol

I think he is talking about the Heroes in Ancient Tomb. There is ONE hero down the steps. Dont hunt heros at level 14
26 Jan 2013, 01:12 Died at Level 14 by a hero and a dark monk.

But he did stay for hours and ended up looting a crown set.

Its a good game with a massive map and several towns with an active God. The only issue I have is the massive regen makes the early levels super easy. I would rather have it lowered and make life rings/healing rings/soft boots more efficient. I will be playing on my characters Canoped and Steamster. Message me in game.

here are video previews, tho those are pretty old, and server was called Tiberia,
Infernal Grounds Videos

teleports are only there to help new players at first, latter game only boat travels, and some few quest teleports , that can be explained as magic :p
You need to edit you first post so we can actually see the pics without going to the website...

Nice ot i know this map from last edition its nice for fight or rpg play ^^ if anyone need help msg me ingame Fishermen or Harakiri

map.jpg
World map has been updated, and here's new video:

[video=youtube;-t56fyUpQHE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t56fyUpQHE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
bump!

Enjoying the ot. I am aiming for strongest mage but fighting between Manic/Mickey Mouse -.-

I left :))
Gz for ppl who doing PA

I like how you leveled your knight 30 levels in the last 30 hours. I also love how you say I power abused after killing you ONCE. It was only untill you started to try to get revenge did I kill you more. Heck, you even got to kill me once.
I have since not killed you at all NOR did I attack you.

So my question is: what is your definition of power abuse?
...U mad bro?

PS: he is still playing the server, though he bots like he always has. Now after reading this post I will not hold back in killing you. Fair game brother.

Back