• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Triforce 7.4 [HR] Start Friday 16th of june

Wich stages you'd like to see for Triforce?

• a bit lower rates

• a bit higher rates

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't got a screenshot, why would I screenshot that? lmao.. It popped up along with 5 other people afterwards almost back to back and he was still online and playing.

Welp you got guys killing all the lower levels and red skulling on them and making people quit.

Welp you got guys killing all the lower levels and red skulling on them and making people quit.

anti botter just logout botters, they can come back and play normally

I think here are your answers in old threads of triforce people complained about the same players pking and receiving items and freely aimbotting probably GM's friends having fun

played triforce in the past nice lagless sever until the owner and some friends of him gang up on people and start pking the server they share mid level accounts and start pking people.

Last edited:
Can you name one or two? Ill check them
Vish Mlkchegou, Addicted souls. And the guys they play with. It doesn't matter I understand it's a 7.4 war server basically but the random pk's is unreal lol

The lootrate it too slow, people can't make money so when they die and lose their supplies they quit.

Several things wrong with this server, several tombs are inaccessible. Disintegrate runes don't work. You can't attack creatures on top of rope holes. Monster summons last longer than they should. Some others, i'll continue to poke around.

Where is the closest location to the server host? I would like to know so I can decide which host to choose from on WTFast

My suggestion:

Make dragon loot rate very good, think about it. who hunts normal dragons?? only the noobs with 0 friends. All the good players/real old players are hunting tombs and hydras/necros/warlocks. Nobody hunts dragons except the noobs.. and then those noobs try to go to a spawn where good pvpers are.. they die then they quit. Give dragons very nice loot, it's a shit exp.. so people can choose.. they wanna exp in tombs fast? and make some profit? or they wanna make some profit with low exp.. boost dragon loot alot so people can make money without taking crazy exp.. also boost dragon lords imo.

My suggestion:

Make dragon loot rate very good, think about it. who hunts normal dragons?? only the noobs with 0 friends. All the good players/real old players are hunting tombs and hydras/necros/warlocks. Nobody hunts dragons except the noobs.. and then those noobs try to go to a spawn where good pvpers are.. they die then they quit. Give dragons very nice loot, it's a shit exp.. so people can choose.. they wanna exp in tombs fast? and make some profit? or they wanna make some profit with low exp.. boost dragon loot alot so people can make money without taking crazy exp.. also boost dragon lords imo.

if you make dragon loot good, good players will go to dragons

if you make dragon loot good, good players will go to dragons

Doubt it, they'd rather hunt with good exp combined with good loot (i.e. Hydras and Warlocks). I believe this would help out players that aren't used to hunting that kind of stuff on 7.4's to still have fun. Getting a PVP/war backpack ready requires quite some cash, it's no fun to lose that backpack after a death and then come to realise that you have no cash left to do anything. In the end, this server is quite high rated yet getting cash can be quite hard, leading to less pvp fun.

@ownzpr

Basically what mich said. You make dragon loot good it doesn't really change it for the BETTER players.. who know exactly where to hunt and don't die often enough to be hurting for money. I was well off, i had atleast 15 + players backpacks to sift through and 200k. My enemies did not have anything though. A lot of them try to get into a good spawn and die to the better players, then they hunt dragons and don't make any money to try to fight again. I mean we all die, if you replay the situation 3 times, the enemies could get lucky one of those 3 times and kill you, and that will make them want to stay and have fun, but they never get to even try to fight again after their first death. I mean it's about 30k + in supplies per death for a nice healthy war bp.. so increasing the loot rate wouldn't hurt at all. Keep aol at 50k and now the richer people won't be so rich when they die a couple times but the noobs can still enjoy some PvP actions without hunting for 1 hour just to die in 1 minute and lose their money.

Updated main topic.
Triforce failed last saturday because the launch was rushed too much, now it's ready for the launch.
Accepting suggestions about the server.

Back