• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Trinity v7 |Custom RPG OT|27/7 Uptime

This server is pretty fun, and extremely challenging, which I like. The only problem is there is a few bugs here and there, but not bad for a pretty custom server... I would absolutely love it if more people would come and share the huge map with me.. COME ON PEOPLE!
Msg me there: Deathsight

adding upgrading gems, increases max hp,mana,ml and skills! but its random :D MORE FUN TO ROLL PERFECT ITEMS:eek:

Doesn't show custom spells in "!spells" for the warrior.
As you requested, I have added several low level custom spells for each voc :), Added new voc, GUARDIAN/TEMPLAR! making tanking bosses easier for partys:eek:

Why do you say you cant control bot in trainer? I mean...your the damn GM just delete them? The guy said the serve ris full of botter and yet you claim this to be RPG. You say its hard but yet you allow people to bot all the way to the top. You cant say its RPG if you take no action against Botting.

Why do you say you cant control bot in trainer? I mean...your the damn GM just delete them? The guy said the serve ris full of botter and yet you claim this to be RPG. You say its hard but yet you allow people to bot all the way to the top. You cant say its RPG if you take no action against Botting.
You know 8.6 is all about bots and I have not let anyone bot for the few days as I told people cavebotting is not allow. As for training, you cannot simply make people TRAIN for their skills.. This is an OT and i guarantee that if I told you to train on my server with your bare hands will you?

21mss4i.jpg

As I will agree quests are hard, they legit need a team to do! It makes it more of a RPG!

24e6fec.jpg

I'm the highest level Knight on the game and have died on these exact same quests with me and the highest lv Druid.

2e0v2tf.jpg

But now that we have a team of decent levels, we've completed some of the hardest quests! With some that are still difficult! (Sorry for my profanity in this SS... I was pretty excited. Also... One of our members didn't make it on this Orsh Anni!)

As for all complaints about botting and such~... He's been banning those who are botting. Training is allowed afk anyway which IS HOW IT SHOULD BE. When I log on I'm not gonna sit there for 2 hours while my char trains. He's putting a stop to cave botting though. As people have leveled and progressed we've found bugs and other things that need fixed and he literally DOES IT IMMEDIATELY. I can't say enough about this server. Come join us! Our community is beginning to grow!

Last edited:
So.. I have a question.
If I wanna play a PURE dps voc that does alot of damage, which one should I pick?
Thanks in advance!

In my personal opinion, although I am a Knight, I think the best DPS vocation is the Paladin or Ranger which later becomes the Marksman after the promotion. I have a Marksman as well that does a hell of a lot of damage without any upgrade crystals on his wep.

In my personal opinion, although I am a Knight, I think the best DPS vocation is the Paladin or Ranger which later becomes the Marksman after the promotion. I have a Marksman as well that does a hell of a lot of damage without any upgrade crystals on his wep.
Thanks for the answer, mate! :)

where does iron ore and upgrading stone are? Been playing for a couple lvl and didn't found any so im just curious if its a drop from monster or just obtainable from specific monster