• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]Undiscovery[8.5] Dedicated 24/7

balde

Reaction score
Hello user.

This is a serious server. RPG 99% (it has trainers), dedicated and a new game play added. We erased the 8 normal vocations (knight, ek, sorc, MS, driud, ED, etc) and created 10 new ones (2 more in creation) this vocations doesnt have anything in common each other.. and there is not a promotion yet.

We are about launching it by september 27 on the year on course, we havent finish yet.. :( but we are working hard on it. My team, mostly from Tibia4 is on a hard work by editing this server.

The server will have:

* A custom server with new sprites

* Protocol 8.5 and it'll be updating every week or month.

* New Vocations.

* Edited spells.

* A new Game play.

* RPG Style, 8x exp

* We are working on making the character move when atack, simulating an atack.

* Unrelased

The new vocations.
Alchemist
A new kind of vocation, this vocation use only runes to atack and potions with a big power.
Final atack1> Ultimate Explocion Rune: use 20 souls, and is a massive rune 3x3 sqm with a paralizys efect and fire.
b5f886.jpg

Arcano
The powerfull mage in game, he can use wands and a lot of magics.
Final atack1> Final star: Massive atack with a big expantion, atack by 10 seconds.
2rw2es0.jpg

Assassin
Avility to gain hp fast, fast atack, and he is the faster one (he run fast)
Final atack1> Grand Scape: He can teleport himself, the teleportation si random, cant get into houses or pz zones, he can only teleport himself once every 30 minutes.
2qx6jvc.jpg

Is a wizard who can use elements only, fire, winter, water, and earth. His battle mode is melee.
Final atack1> Big Explosion: A big and large fire ball that can deal a big damage.
6isc2a.jpg

Ninja
Strong in open combat, fast and accurate, specializing in traps, the most balanced of the voc.
Final atack1> Viper shot: A deadly atack based on venom, followed by a deadly posion.
10wjyvb.jpg

Sniper
Is a powerfull archer, is slow atacking but he has big power.
Final atack1> HeadShot: deals powerfull damage to the oponent
qsnj1x.jpg

Samurai
Powerful, fast and lethal Ataka, despite not being able to use shield has a high level of defense. This is the unic voc who can use two weapons.
Final atack1> Lethal attack strong enough to kill in a hit in each atack are likely to commit suicide so random.
nps6py.jpg

Summoner
Is a weak wizard but with a deadly damage with his summons, the summons in a update willl be customs mosnters. the summon will be kinda pet.. and will atack by his ml and lvl.
Final atack1> Ancestor: A ghost who deals a big damage.
Final atack2> Desintegration: A stronger paralizys followed by an stron poison.
o5usqw.jpg

Shielder
A vocation whit a low power but an incomparable defence, he recist 50% all kind of damages.
Final atack1> ???? give me an idea plz XD
iyfol4.jpg

Monje
A vocation based on curation spells, he can use staffs and ice gamage.
Final atack1> Ultimate Healling: He can regenerate all his life and his party members.
25akeo7.jpg

There are two more vocations in stand by.

NOTE: Addons will be per vocation.

Our progress:
NPC -> 100%
Vocations ->95%
Edir Weapons, Items and moveevents ->80%
Add funtions -> 70%
Spells ->80%
Add Monsters -> 90%
MAP (Custom 100%) ->70%

By the time we open the server, this progress must be finished. If it isnt, by the updates we will be implementing this changes.

~~Undiscovery TEAM~~
[Admin] Balde.
[Co-Admin] Balthier (General Scripter).
[Compiler] Sora (scripter}.
[co'scripter] Bolsudo.
[Mapper] Warhol.
[Co'Mapper] Bour Elvan, Duh.
[Designer] Ge Eme (dylan).
[Spriter and client editor] Froit.
[WebMaster] Don daniello.

I hope to see you in undiscovry ;)

((My thread was erased, so i dont have the pics of the vocations right now.. but i'll update latter :D,btq thx Talaturen for giving my information back.))

Last edited:
I agree with landon :)

I alrready bought the VPS and don daniello bought the domain

the ip will be undiscovery-online.com

Meaby tomorrow is going to be online for test =)

I might got an idea of the final attack for
"Shielder
A vocation whit a low power but an incomparable defence, he recist 50% all kind of damages.
Final atack1> ???? give me an idea plz XD"

Final attack1 > Shield Bash (Stunning the target for 2-4 seconds)

not many people play Custom client servers, mainly because people think they have virus's and keyloggers.

But i think if you give a scan with the download, people might download it and play :)

BUMP

The test server will be online soon!

I think in a couple ours or tomorrow!

1/1

undiscovery-online.com

Back