• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Unline.org [8.55]

I don't know if you have kept up with the news but he is making changes for the good of the server.
He took out the pvp-scroll even though he knew it will hurt his pocket and he did it anyways.

I'm just trying to see what things need to be changed so that more people become interested in the server and play.
On the other hand, you probably know that we can't change everything... but probably some things can.

Its a great server and we need to show it to the rest of the OT's community.

I have a good reason to believe as to why he removed it, and not just to balance donations.

I have a good reason to believe as to why he removed it, and not just to balance donations.

Because people were abusing it, turning disable after loosing a war and then leveling up to go enable again.
He was making loads of money of that but he didn't care and to stop the abuse he just took them off the donation list.

The damage system is lovely, the higher level the more damage you do. Go back to rl maps.

rl maps SUCK man, arent you people tired of playing the real tibia map over and over and over and over and over and over and over?

Its all so BLAND

Try something new (something less laggy, something with new scenery, somthing YOU DONT KNOW LIKE THE BACK OF YOUR HAND)

Rl maps are popular because of newbies. plain and simple. they arent very good at tibia and they dont wanna learn, so they stick to what they know.

rl maps SUCK man, arent you people tired of playing the real tibia map over and over and over and over and over and over and over?

Its all so BLAND

Try something new (something less laggy, something with new scenery, somthing YOU DONT KNOW LIKE THE BACK OF YOUR HAND)

Rl maps are popular because of newbies. plain and simple. they arent very good at tibia and they dont wanna learn, so they stick to what they know.

Where did I say rl maps was good?

I remember playing this server before. I really loved it, but people were not very friendly at all, and just the fact that a full donation set is super expensive and only people with huge income could get them without putting a dent in their finances, I lost interest. Though it may be worth it, that's a lot of money to spend on an OT.

Its all so BLAND

u have a real tibia map server...

Recommended OT could you guys fix unline for europe players becuase we all here need One like this server trust Me it Will get more than 1000+ players

But the donations should not be expensive!

The donations has always been like that and i don't see why european players cant play unline.org. I played it for 2 or 3 years some time back and i never experienced any lags at all.

I haven't tested to play this server but I also tested to play other server which is located on the continent of north America and it was too laggy so if I see this server on same continent then it should be the same shit as other!

I played this OT some years ago.

My oldest character: 24th March 2009

And this server is one of best server I've played.

I haven't tested to play this server but I also tested to play other server which is located on the continent of north America and it was too laggy so if I see this server on same continent then it should be the same shit as other!

Not correct, the sever you've played might've had a pretty horrible host, i've spent many hours on unline but never experienced any lag whatsoever.

Unline has many changes! I myself am working on a way to give power to Faccs, it is quite expensive in-game and IRL to buy donations, vip etc. Thus, I have made a suggestion to give power, and a way to have newcomers join! It's a set with special abilities that you can attain in the game. :D

Visit; Suggestions for more information!

But not only that, there's already new things added. Now it's running at 9.70/9.71 and we have so many more new things added! Even a 5th vocation (Thief/Ninja:ninja:) which is unreal!

You guys should come check it out, if you do end up joining and need help hit me up ingame - Sidhartha! ^_^

If you're losing players it is obvious why. Whenever I check to see if I want to play a server I first look at their donation page to see what they call "balance". I see that for 6 month vip it is $40 usd.. if that is something that is needed to play that server.. I'm out. I then go look at equipment and see most everything is $20+ most averaging at 30 a piece. I then scroll down to see the rest of the donations and realize that for every donation gear there is 1 above it that you can throw more money at to obtain with better stats. What's this?!?! Upgrade tokens lawl.

The one thing killing this server is donations. I won't bother even logging into a server seeing those prices.

If you're losing players it is obvious why. Whenever I check to see if I want to play a server I first look at their donation page to see what they call "balance". I see that for 6 month vip it is $40 usd.. if that is something that is needed to play that server.. I'm out. I then go look at equipment and see most everything is $20+ most averaging at 30 a piece. I then scroll down to see the rest of the donations and realize that for every donation gear there is 1 above it that you can throw more money at to obtain with better stats. What's this?!?! Upgrade tokens lawl.

The one thing killing this server is donations. I won't bother even logging into a server seeing those prices.
If donations were the reason, we wouldn't have reached our peak of 462 players on in one day. While prices remained the same.

The high prices of donations still got over 6000 members within the past 6 years, that's more than 1000 members a year.

About 10% of the people playing Unline end up donating over $500
25% end up donating over 200
and 50% end up donating at least once or more.

The prices of the donations are of course, a reason that discourages newcomers. But it's not the main reason. We have an average 6 new players daily.
I'm just here to not only grab your attention, but to play and give me in-game suggestions, of way's to make it more interesting and better for newcomers.

Like I said, I did make suggestions for Faccs, so you don't HAVE to donate in order to attain power and strength.

Back