• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Xazera: the Revolution

Sam

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey there.

It's about time Xazera is completed, as many of you know it was released before hand; although it was rather buggy and a little screwed up. After about two weeks, we decided to remake it. After quite a wait, and a lot of complaining from the players - we're proud to say we've finished our little remaking project! Unfortunately, it did result in a character reset; although hopefully you can get back up there. I do not want to re-write everything that was updated / done, so I'll link the introduction from the account page here in a few minutes after I write the server information.

Experience Rates
Level 1-60: 40x
Level 61-120: 30x
Level 121-150: 25x
Level 151-180: 20x
Level 181-248: 15x
Level 250+: 10x

Server Information
Name: Xazera RPG
IP: xazera.net / xazera.servegame.com
Account: http://www.xazera.net OR http://xazera.servegame.com
Port: 7171
Client: We're currently using 8.40.
Map: Real tibia, completely full.

A few features from the server:
  • 100% real map
  • All hunting spawns
  • All houses coded
  • Unique donation system
  • Several custom places, such as vip areas, custom houses, custom cities and so on
  • All quests working 100% (poi, demon oak, inq, anni etc)
  • Almost all real tibia raids
  • Roleplaying style server - vocations balanced, everything balanced out and perfected over the period of a few days spent only on balancing
There are hundreds of little features I could list here, however you'll have to try it out to figure them all out! ;)

The introduction post on the website:
Greetings!
After an extremely long wait, I'm sure all of you players have been anxious to get back on Xazera. I'd like to send my appologies for the delays, although they were necessary to perfect the server. There are many, and I mean many updates within the server for you that I have upcoming in another part of this thread. I'm glad to announce that we'll be having a little teaser inside this thread to show you all the little features.

As most of you know, the characters were unfortunately reset; although it is for the best as everything will be basically "perfect" in this server, hardly any bugs as far as I and the BETA testing team know. Anyway, let's proceed with the teaser!

Purchase a new VIP donation scroll, which has unlimited powers to teleport yourself to your hometown when you have no battle sign!
teleportk.png

If you're a donator and would like a custom home, contact Quro and maybe he'll build you one on the custom house island!
hpises.png

Do you like the idea of traveling to new cities? Getting access to teleports to spawns instead of walking? VIP access might be of interest to you!
vipareai.png

I hope you enjoyed our little teaser, that was just to show you what I've been working on these past few days, working so hard and that's what I came up with. I'd like to discuss with you guys a little more on the technical and support crew side of the server, talking without pictures this time. The first thing I'd like to talk about is the new donation system, after many, many requests we are starting to accept DaoPay (phone & sms) payments for donations, and these donations are fully automatic. Although, if you plan to donate with PayPal you will still have to do the old method; as we haven't got an automatic script for that just yet.

The next topic I'd like to talk about, is vocation balancing. Vocations have been drastically lowered from the last server, so that they aren't so powerful. Our goal with this was to require team work for certain events in-game, and make the server a little more challenging. It does get boring after a while of just being all powerful, and it results in war. Instead of war, we prefer roleplay where players can enjoy hunting in teams and much more! Some spells have been lowered, knights have been lowered and many more things have been adjusted so that vocations are balanced. A special thanks to the three people who helped me test the vocations and balance them out evenly!

The third topic is concerning new and previous donations, I'd like to talk about them in a little more detail. Donations are now accepted via mobile phone and via PayPal, paypal is the same method and mobile phone is completely automatic and works almost instantly. Also, we have a new way of receiving your prizes; a point system! This can be seen in more detail under the shop category. We have also removed donator weapons for paladins and mages, to balance things out a little more. To everyone who donated before the reset: Please contact me in-game, please note if you donated for those 'special deals'; it's unfortunate but I won't be able to restore every last point (for example: 100 points) because that will just allow you to buyout everything, give your friends items and so on. However, we can arrange something I'm sure you'll like. Just message Quro in-game!

Now, to conclude this long introduction I'd like to say that our forum will be up shortly, later on today. Also we have added a few more features to the site, you'll have to find them - I won't tell you what features! I'd also like to introduce a few changes to the staff team, Sam has been renamed to Quro and we have appointed two new gamemasters. Please welcome GM Iggy and GM Tharck to the gamemaster team, may justice be with you. Also the experience rates have been slightly lowered.

Enjoy Xazera, guys!
Xazera Administration

Thanks everyone, hope to see you there. :)

Last edited: