• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]Xerdonia War! 100% Custom Map War server *Old school PvP system*

Will you attend our first cash event!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adraxium

Reaction score
Thanks again to all that participated in Xerdonia-war first cash event!
Congratulation to Dumdumpop

Welcome to Xerdonia War!
"10.95" "Old PvP System"
xerdoniawar.ddns.net
USA-100% up time
Our goal is simple, bring the old pvp style in tibia back to a new client! With that in mind please log in with the following:
1/1 - Knight
2/2 - Paladin
3/3 - Sorcerer
4/4 - Druid

*Starting Level is 200

Our map is fully custom. The war takes place in the main city of Xerdonia.
Though this is a war server, we've included 4 different hunting areas all extremely close walking distance to the town. This gives our players additional leveling options until they are fully prepared for combat. The spawns are as follows:
*The Swamp
*The Volcano
*The Camp
*The Caves

Some current features to enjoy:
*Reduced Rune Exhaust
*Reduced Spells Exhaust
*Increased Attack Speed
*Increase Health/Mana Regeneration
*Fully Equipped With Powerful Gear
*Prepped to Fight Immediately
*Cast System
*No Aimbot Through Hotkeys (Old pvp method)

During the initial launch period of our server, we will only have the Annihilator available as a quest to obtain better items.

We have many additional features in store for the server including:
*Many New Quests
*New Hunting Areas
*NPC's (Purchase additional runes/items)
*Arena (options to 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 other teams in a close combat arena)
*And of course new maps

We would love to hear some feedback on any questions, comments concerns or even ideas that you may have to make our server the best War out there. Please log in for details!

Have fun in Xerdonia!​

Last edited:
Just want to classified on some of the current Features we have:
  • Knights-Increased strength, Faster attack speed
  • Mages/Druids-Increased attack speeds for rods and wands
  • Paladin- Increased strength, Faster attack speed
  • Increased Health and Mana regeneration
  • Increased Walking speed
  • Map-Fully custom, we wanted to design a map that wasn't overly huge, so every spot have unique advantages to each class and all are with in walking distance
  • Cast system
  • Don't forget to make blank runes to suit your style!
Join today guys all feedback is welcome and needed to make our server great!
Hope to see you guys on soon!

Last edited:
Xerdonia War is proud to announce its FIRST CASH EVENT!
Event will start Friday 12am EST 11/18/16 and end Friday 5pm EST 11/18/16
Cash prize of 20 dollars will be given out to our highest level player​
(Please comment below if you will be attending this event, the more people that show up the bigger the cash prize!)
No registration required, login using 1/1, 2/2, 3/3, 4/4 for your appropriate class to begin the killing

Log in now and set up your hot keys, and to study the land so you can be ready to take what is yours! and become King of Xerdonia!

Last edited:
Hey, I tried it. It looks quite nice. But I could set runes on hotkeys. Is this right? Intended?
Thank you mate :).That is correct, you can bind runes to your hotkeys but you can't directly fire at a player with your hotkey

Don't forget to comment below if you will be attending . The more poeple that attend the more the cash prize will be. Right now the cash price is at 20 dollars.

If you guys want anything added into the server let me know.

Happy killing!

Just signed up here to look for a new war ot to play . Yours look really interesting and I will diffently be giving it a try I'm tell some of my guild mate about your event your having.

Just signed up here to look for a new war ot to play . Yours look really interesting and I will diffently be giving it a try I'm tell some of my guild mate about your event your having.
Thank mate! if you have any suggestion let me know!

Guys don't forget our first cash event that starts this Friday!
Happy killing!
If you guys would like to see something added to the server let me know!

This looks pretty cool, I'll be sure to check it out on Friday!
The prize is all mine!!

This looks pretty cool, I'll be sure to check it out on Friday!
The prize is all mine!!
Thank you mate! Hahaha I wish you nothing but the best!

Guys just a quick reminder our first cash event starts in 8 hours!
Jump on now and learn the land and set your hot keys so your counting the amount of times you die but the amount lives you have claimed !
Happy Killing!

Any question you may have about the event don't hesitate to answer!
Remember the more people the show up the higher the cash prize! Don't forget to comment below and vote if you'll be attending our event!

To the top ! Cash event is live!!
Remember highest level at 5pm est wins 20 dollars!

Happy killing !

Woo I'm the strongest one on!
Well I can't say I'm the most happy camper right now, I'm overly shocked not that many people attended the event. Literally was giving away free money.

None the less congratulation to Dumdumpop for winning the event! Prize is $ 20 dollars.

Want to thank everyone that participated in our first event !
Please guys I'm a little lost for words why this wasn't more popular, I'm taking all advice on how to make this server better for you guys.

Happy killing!

Please guys I'm a little lost for words why this wasn't more popular, I'm taking all advice on how to make this server better for you guys.
Sorry man, there's just a lot of OT's you know. Can't play them all. :/

It's all good mate. Yea but how many offer free money lol
You should focus more on improving the gameplay rather than offer people money. Just because you can get cash doesn't mean it's necessarily worth the time spent playing. The fact that you feel the need to offer cash as an incentive to play tells me you're already doing something wrong.

You should focus more on improving the gameplay rather than offer people money. Just because you can get cash doesn't mean it's necessarily worth the time spent playing. The fact that you feel the need to offer cash as an incentive to play tells me you're already doing something wrong.
There hasn't been many people on which makes me confident that the gameplay isn't the issue and that advertising is. The reason for the incentive was to try to get people to actually try out our gameplay because once they are on for a while, they will want to stay. If you have a better suggestion I'm all ears, but you can't claim it's the gameplay if you/others haven't even tried it lol

It think it is a must for custom servers to at least show pictures of what makes them unique such as items/mapping/systems.

It think it is a must for custom servers to at least show pictures of what makes them unique such as items/mapping/systems.
Here is a quick look at one our classes
AxjCXvZ.jpg

Back