• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War Server from old times - warots.net.pl

GarQet

Own3d!
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello dear players!
You always wanted to relax, but no server to provide you such relief?
Time to away from the monotony, the end with boredom! Our server is what you're looking for!

Server full of professionalism, with multiple systems enabling an incredible game & fun!
Ok! We will no longer beat around the bush, how our server is excellent, because everyone will be able to see this soon. Now we would like to know what you think about it.

The server is created for players, and it is up to you how depends will be playing on it.

--------------------------------------
SERVER IS LUNCHED!
warots.net.pl
http://warots.net.pl/
--------------------------------------

Client: 8.54-8.60+ (?)
Password: 123/123
- Elder Druid
- Master Sorcerer
- Elite Knight
- Royal Paladin
Server Type: WAR/HARDCORE PVP

Description of the several sections of our server:
• Player example starts with 50 level, private character starts with 60 level;
Private characters are able to gain by advance on 200 level without dying.
• For killing players get rewards that can later be exchanged for special items.
Bronze, Silver and Golden goblets, it depends on the level of the slain enemy.
• Professions, spells has been balanced;
• The server is on a dedicated server;
• Server map is quite large, so everyone can find a seat for themselves to kill;
• For killing on MC, IP, account is punishment, that the system itself grant you;
• Exp rate: 100x;
• Skills & Magic rates: 10x Skill and 10x Magic;
• All items which are available on SMS Shop are able to receiving by doing quests in game.

Few possibilities which server offered you:
• Possibility to get free private character for 200 level in game (or sms)!
• Possibility of exchanging rewards per killing players on better items than basic!
• Possibility exchanges frags for special outfits!
• Possibility teleportation between the temples!
• 9 Different temples - possibility of playing to 300+ people on the server, places on the map not run out!
• Possibility to acquire skulls - per every killed player you get frag and then X frags is assigned to skull.

• Possibility to acquire special emblems - per every assist player you get special points and then X points are assigned to emblem.
• Special events like war team red vs blue (everyday, max. 5 minutes per day).

Anyone have any ideas to improve even more the server?
Let us know what you think about it.

Some screenshoots:
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

Last edited:
We got next idea!
What do you think about next event on server like war, players vs bots for limited time?

Well for starters you should make 1 city with alot of traps and war places, not a huge map. what if you only get 100~ players

Well for starters you should make 1 city with alot of traps and war places, not a huge map. what if you only get 100~ players
System decide how many temples will be active. All depends how many player will be online. :)

Our map have about 50 traps. Map is created for beeing a nice to fighting, so everywhere you can fight with a large amount of traps.

System decide how many temples will be active. All depends how many player will be online. :)

Our map have about 50 traps. Map is created for beeing a nice to fighting, so everywhere you can fight with a large amount of traps.

nice lol ! :p

interesting. where would it be hosted?
also, please do your best to not enable hotkeys for items, do not let people go up in more than 1 parcel difference (2 parcels = trap :D) and be careful with this private acc lvl 200, cause it can be overpowered.

Is this a good idea to making timer on Magic Wall or Wild Growth?

11.png

12.png

Is this a good idea to making timer on Magic Wall or Wild Growth?

11.png

12.png

It is in fact a nice tweak, but I personally prefer it without.
Feel the old war? Because I do. It's pure and intense PvP.
Without knowing what and when to do certain actions at certain moments. This is fun.

Imagine a world where everyone is the same. Would it be fun anymore? Some may say yes, but the answer really is no.

Thinking of this, I have an example here.
You're from Europe and you go to USA.
You arrive at your home, and desperately want to talk with a friend on your phone, about your arrival.
You sit comfortably on your couch, drinking your soda, you know, just chillin'.
You take your phone out of your pocket and you try to press the lock button.
Surprise. It's out of battery.
You take your plug out of your bag, thinking the battery 'thing' was a problem.
You try to put the plug in the outlet.
Surprise, again! You didn't think of bringing adapter, did you?
You must go to the store (there aren't such stores around you).
You don't have a car there.
You don't have money there (went there for jobs).
You can't do much in this situation.

Well, practically, you can do much about this, but this is just something I like to say, so don't ruin my dreams.

And this may be offtopic, but for me it isn't, because I love you (wait wut).

Last edited:
It is in fact a nice tweak, but I personally prefer it without.
Feel the old war? Because I do. It's pure and intense PvP.
Without knowing what and when to do certain actions at certain moments. This is fun.

Imagine a world where everyone is the same. Would it be fun anymore? Some may say yes, but the answer really is no.

Thinking of this, I have an example here.
You're from Europe and you go to USA.
You arrive at your home, and desperately want to talk with a friend on your phone, about your arrival.
You sit comfortably on your couch, drinking your soda, you know, just chillin'.
You take your phone out of your pocket and you try to press the lock button.
Surprise. It's out of battery.
You take your plug out of your bag, thinking the battery 'thing' was a problem.
You try to put the plug in the outlet.
Surprise, again! You didn't think of bringing adapter, did you?
You must go to the store (there aren't such stores around you).
You don't have a car there.
You don't have money there (went there for jobs).
You can't do much in this situation.

Well, practically, you can do much about this, but this is just something I like to say, so don't ruin my dreams.

And this may be offtopic, but for me it isn't, because I love you (wait wut).
Haha, it makes me so much fun. Thanks for your answer. If you want I can create especially for you that system won't show the timer when you will be around MW or WG :p. Of course, Im laughing now. At least probably over 50% of online ppls will use bot which shows them this timer...

Anyone have any suggestions about it? Or maybe some other advices, suggestions which can improve our server?
What about silence, stun or drunk runes?

Last edited:
Haha, it makes me so much fun. Thanks for your answer. If you want I can create especially for you that system won't show the timer when you will be around MW or WG :p. Of course, Im laughing now. At least probably over 50% of online ppls will use bot which shows them this timer...

Anyone have any suggestions about it? Or maybe some other advices, suggestions which can improve our server?
What about silence, stun or drunk runes?

maybe walls should be random. From 10secs to 30 secs etc...

interesting. where would it be hosted?
also, please do your best to not enable hotkeys for items, do not let people go up in more than 1 parcel difference (2 parcels = trap :D) and be careful with this private acc lvl 200, cause it can be overpowered.
By writing "war server from old times" I mean old war named edge :p.
So... There are no parcels, runes and items are on hotkeys. Nowadays players want servers like normal 8.54 or 8.60 not like 7.6 :s. Private accounts isn't overpowered cause you only get your nickname, higher level on start 60 and better skills (only slightly increased).

Anyone have any other suggestions?
We have 95% of server, we need only few thing to complete server and run him.

Back