• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We did it first to do the inquisition quest (Failed)

Jerry

I've Been Permanently Ban
Reaction score
Today, my friends and i were so freaking bored that we decide to do The Inquisition Quest. We were ready BP of SSA 5X, BP of Might Rings, and 80 BP UHP, I was set. We got to the last room and well let me show you the picture. It is to hard to explain.

2HELLGORAK.jpg

Look what it is 2 FREAKING HELLGORAK! That really pisses me off. We were gonna clear it. I mean i have 5K of Health 2 sioers plus my supplies that i can just hold F1 and spam. I wonder what will GM do?

O, I'm sorry guys, Well fix it.

After all that work we can't even get teleport there and get our items? One of our team got members got in trouble and got grounded because his mom caught him playing when he was supposed to be playing.

Cant really tell what you want from us, since we cant make his mother take away his punishment..

Anyway i dont know how two hellgoraks got there, its not supose to be two.

Last edited:
Well, The mom shit i told him the items we'll get will be worth his punishment.
I wish you could at least give us the reward?

I really do not intend to insult you Jerry nor your friend, but it is not our problem his primary priority is Open Tibia.
We are not to blame for his punishment at home.

And about the reward, I'm sorry but I will not teleport you inside the reward room, besides what's the fun of playing the game if you get everything for free anyway.

Well, We work for the reward. It is really BS that you think there is only one but there is two of them. I wasted lot of money for that. I don't care about the punishment, He thought we would of clear it so that is why we did it. I guess this is some BS. I die b/c 2X of them. Next time fix shit before you open the server. I was the nice boy now i am the bad boy.

So what you guys are saying is that I as a GM should teleport every single member of your inq team..

So you can(...)
Bring your second characters
Bring your friends
Maybe even nice random people

And then we can all have lots of fun!! :):)
Or you can man up a little and I DO admit that it was a bug, but bugs happen and we fix them, everyone has lost something or even gained something from a bug.

-edit-
P.S Good night~

We only had 5 people. Terry Arca Me as you can see the other two were to pussy to get in there. I be alright for us 3 to go in there. But they did help Me the other two. I think my battle list was just to small so they couldn't see. It was only 5 of us. Not the whole server.

So what you guys are saying is that I as a GM should teleport every single member of your inq team..

So you can(...)
Bring your second characters
Bring your friends
Maybe even nice random people

And then we can all have lots of fun!! :):)
Or you can man up a little and I DO admit that it was a bug, but bugs happen and we fix them, everyone has lost something or even gained something from a bug.

-edit-
P.S Good night~

Yeah, call us in 3 months when you fix it. Gnight.

It was really shit , after we done all the quest we died at the last room (2 HELLGORAK WTF IS THAT???)

And yes we was small team (Arcar Zaturum , jerry , Terry , Scra , Jereko)

we lost alot of supplies and time to reach the Hellgorak room then died cuz of this shit.

I dunno what to say but thats really pissed me off.

Last edited:
Well inq isn't impossible ever :D

It was like the anni when i went to complete it

7 demons not 6.

We died once and then came back monsters never reset back to 6 (full hp)

@IceChaw Gamemasters and Staff

/r

The hellgorak that is on Red HP

Back