• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webiste

froie

Expert Mapper
Reaction score
Is there anyway to make a website... without using phpmyadmin, can someone help this time? it would be greatly appreciated instead of being ignored like my previous threads

phpmyadmin is just for databases! so yes is it possible..

hmm, ok but the server im using already has a database, and when I had an old server i made the website with phpmyadmin but now that I am no longer using phpmyadmin i have no idea how i can do it know, because my servers database is built in and i can access it with sqlite browser, but now i dont have a clue how to make it

bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Like Ragger said, phpmyadmin is for databases only, you can do everything you do in phpmyadmin and more with the MySQL console, phpmyadmin is simply a crutch

Website creation does not depend on your database management software.

Are we talking ots etc? phpmyadmin is needed to make a connection from php to the server, not phpmyadmin but you need smth that can take info and give info from PHP to and from C++.
If you are talking about not using mysql at all, you need to change the sources to use xml files for characters and accounts etc, and the same for the homepage, loading and writing to xml files.
Phpmyadmin is pretty much a guid, like tfs, you have buttons etc, you can at the same time do alot of things without phpmyadmin as mentioned above.

oh i am using mysql and not phpmyadmin anymore, which is what i used but i try to inject the website stuff into my database now with mysql, as i did with phpmyadmin it will not work, and yes talking about making an ot website

Back