• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What about few changes?...

Tudeski

Reaction score
Hi. In my opinion this sever is kinda inexact...

1) First of all, i dont see any sense to make pvp since lvl 8, if we cant loot NOTHING, until someone gets 75. So my proposition is, to make pvp since 8 lvl and losing bp/eq in it, or pvp since 50 lvl.

2) Regen
Mana and health regen is definetly too boosted. We don't need ANY mana potions to exp (maybe at levels 150+ or ue spams, but u know what i mean). 1 v 1 fights are meaningless!! Just full stay and spam heal.

3) Rates
Ok, I dont wanna undermine exp rate, but magic rate is definetly too big. 76 mage is killing 75 mage with 1 ue. That's not balanced.

There are my few advives about serv changes. Dont want to see any flames or insults here. Just post and tell me what do u think.

Your sincerly,
Tudeski

Hello, Tudeski. Thank you for your feedback. Let me give you a quick answer to each of these points.

1) I think that the current system is just as good as it can be. Firstly. Would there be a protection level, players would be able to block spawns, war and similar things without being able to get killed by other players. It would definitely be abused. So I think that a protection level would just bring even more problems. And why players who are below level 75 do not drop any items is to me very logical, it will give new players the opportunity of a soft start.

2) With regard to this point, I think I agree with you. It is absolutely pointless to go into a 1vs1 duel in the current situation. So that mana and hp regeneration must get some attention is to me very clearly and I also think it's very important. Anyway, I think there are other things that should be prioritized before this change. But it is definitely one of the most important.

3) This topic has been addressed at least 50 times before. I do not think there is any point to change anything on this server. However, if the ShadowCores content team chose to create a new server in the near future I really think that they should think of not having such a high magic level rate as it is today.

Once again, thanks for your feedback and I'm sure that there will be changes eventually, please just stay tuned.

Sincerely,
Siramix!

Thanks for your apply.

Than I can't wait for new, more 'real' server.

I didn't read any post or anything you said after 1 v 1 fights are meaningless... How the fck can you kill somebody 1 v 1 in any tibia? I could have down syndrome and play with my feet and you couldn't kill me 1 v 1

- - - Updated - - -

Mana and health regen is definetly too boosted. 1 v 1 fights are meaningless!! Just full stay and spam heal.

76 mage is killing 75 mage with 1 ue.

Lol?

I don't know why you loled if it's true, and i think that health and mana regens are just fine because if you don't use utamo you can get killed easily and with utamo your regen won't help a lot.

I didn't read any post or anything you said after 1 v 1 fights are meaningless... How the fck can you kill somebody 1 v 1 in any tibia? I could have down syndrome and play with my feet and you couldn't kill me 1 v 1

- - - Updated - - -

Lol?

Have u heard about waste?

Tibia is not done to kill players 1v1, of all forms, he will use potions, you may not spam exura gran every second.

I am not talking about other versions of the tibia that is not the current. CipSoft only seeks to attract noobs in this game :/

I am not talking about other versions of the tibia that is not the current. CipSoft only seeks to attract noobs in this game :/

This just crossed my mind: Why shouldn't they try to attract as much beginners as possible? Isn't it pure business to target all kind of people to fit for your product(s)

It is exactly that, what you say, but what don't realize is that each time make the game much less valuable, for which we know play.

The greed of money, a pity the truth...

THE WORST THING ON THIS SERVER IS FCKING REGENERATION MANA AND HP..... really guys change it fast it is boring more and more -,- i think pvp should be since 8lvl and eq will drops only when person on 8 lvl will have skull. when he will dead he should drop eq. 8 lvl without skull will dead without losing eq. this UE on ms is annoying too... 1 hit and dying person on the same lvl -,-. hope it will be changed all cya

THE WORST THING ON THIS SERVER IS FCKING REGENERATION MANA AND HP..... really guys change it fast it is boring more and more -,- i think pvp should be since 8lvl and eq will drops only when person on 8 lvl will have skull. when he will dead he should drop eq. 8 lvl without skull will dead without losing eq. this UE on ms is annoying too... 1 hit and dying person on the same lvl -,-. hope it will be changed all cya

He is absolutly right

This server has not been created to suit your needs or objections, if you don't like it, you have a lot of them to choose, stop cry and if you like the power of a mage, played with one, don't expect the power of a mage and defense as a knight, a little common sense.

the only ones who wants the mana regeneration to be this high is the ones who bots without a deposit/refiller script.
this is the only thing that they are afraid of to loss there possibility to bot all nights.

Back