• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What happened to all the old PvP servers?

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
There has been quite a few around, maybe the most known was 36.hopto.org. I think it was up for more than 3 years to finally close down due to a harddrive wipe out. But there were more great ones, like real-war, aurea/valoria war, realistic-war and if Im not wrong there used to be a hysteria war a few years ago. Now it seems like they all close down.

So, are old 7.6-style wars dead or are we just waiting for the next server?

(I know there are still a few rpg servers on old client but tbh wars on them are not the same. Wars on lowrate rpg servers always become some kind of fight who can stay online most time online to get highest level, and when someone "wins" the war the fun is over and the server becomes more empty)

Dead, Everyones using real map PVP's. But trust me a certain someone on here has a PVP server comming out soon, and i know first hand it's gonna be the bee's knee's, the bomb diggity! :D So just wait a week or two and you'll be bound to see it.

Dead, Everyones using real map PVP's. But trust me a certain someone on here has a PVP server comming out soon, and i know first hand it's gonna be the bee's knee's, the bomb diggity! :D So just wait a week or two and you'll be bound to see it.
everyone says this about every server, let the server do the talking

Back