• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What kind of servers do you like?

Almost anything that is with a custom map. It can be War, Non-Pvp, Pvp, E-Pvp, RPG etc aslong as its not an high exp server.

Open Tibia needs a change, get rid of those Real Maps and High Exp servers,
I am doing my best to fix that. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Almost anything that is with a custom map. It can be War, Non-Pvp, Pvp, E-Pvp, RPG etc aslong as its not an high exp server.

Open Tibia needs a change, get rid of those Real Maps and High Exp servers,
I am doing my best to fix that. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

i try to fix it aswell ;)

Nice to hear that WardawG, we might pass eachother at some Projects some day. ;)
Feel free to ask me if you need help with anything, Im open to help with anything that is regarding custom servers.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I only live for custom and war servers. Those are they only things I will play and they can't be too high exp. I really don't see why there are so many real maps and why they are so popular, don't people get bored of killing the same monsters they have seen for years? Or doing the same quest and getting the same items. I like it when it's completely custom because its fun and not dull. You get to experience new things and everything, unlike in real map servers where when you go hunting at dragons or stuff like that you know what it drops and all the other things about it. Custom servers that have new monsters and items etc.. are way more fun because it's all new. You don't know what monsters drop what or how much exp they give etc.. Also why do so many people have to do remake's of servers? By that I mean why do people have to make multiple Evolution servers, Chaos servers, Forgotten servers etc.. those servers are just so boring already, why can't someone just make a COMPLETELY custom server. I would have like custom map, spells, items, vocations, quests etc.. I've seen servers in the past like this but most of them don't even get finished or they just stop working on it. I don't know about other people but Real Map just makes me SICK... Also, mostly every server I see has teleports to monsters and quests.. are people really that lazy? I like to walk around in servers find secrets hunting spots, find secrets quests and more. How is it fun to just walk into a portal and you're already there.. not sure about other people but I like to go explore find all kinds of nifty things. Well I doubt that many people agree with me, but that's my opinion about severs and I hope a good custom server will come out sooner or later.

I only live for custom and war servers. Those are they only things I will play and they can't be too high exp. I really don't see why there are so many real maps and why they are so popular, don't people get bored of killing the same monsters they have seen for years? Or doing the same quest and getting the same items. I like it when it's completely custom because its fun and not dull. You get to experience new things and everything, unlike in real map servers where when you go hunting at dragons or stuff like that you know what it drops and all the other things about it. Custom servers that have new monsters and items etc.. are way more fun because it's all new. You don't know what monsters drop what or how much exp they give etc.. Also why do so many people have to do remake's of servers? By that I mean why do people have to make multiple Evolution servers, Chaos servers, Forgotten servers etc.. those servers are just so boring already, why can't someone just make a COMPLETELY custom server. I would have like custom map, spells, items, vocations, quests etc.. I've seen servers in the past like this but most of them don't even get finished or they just stop working on it. I don't know about other people but Real Map just makes me SICK... Also, mostly every server I see has teleports to monsters and quests.. are people really that lazy? I like to walk around in servers find secrets hunting spots, find secrets quests and more. How is it fun to just walk into a portal and you're already there.. not sure about other people but I like to go explore find all kinds of nifty things. Well I doubt that many people agree with me, but that's my opinion about severs and I hope a good custom server will come out sooner or later.

I totally agree.
People don't make 100% custom servers because it takes so much time to make one.

Personally I'd like a "a bit higher exp'd" custom server. Not TOO high tho. Around 100x is something that suits me.

People play RL map because of the war systems.
So, if you make a custom map, make it totally war friendly.

Back