• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why the new pvp system should be included

After Reading This Yes Or No?

• Yes

Votes: 29 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 55 65.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salar

Banned User
Reaction score
All the new pvp system is if u use exori gran and ue exori exevo mas san exori san exori tera etc... field spells and avas GFBS thunderstorms it doesnt atk the player unless u have hand on and if they in WM and you get skull from atking summons and when ur in party u cant atk eachother ITS a really good idea to add it.

1: If ur in WM u can finally avalanche freely.
2: Makeing a summon to kill a skull or hunt etc.. U get skull if you atk so no one will kill it.
3: When ur team hunting ur in PT ek wont take dmg or wont the mages from the avas and field spells..

The Bad:
Botters will be able to use field spells which is a bad idea. Just make it so that you are able to Ava in war without skulling and Ava/using field spells in party without atking ur party members

Swapping is removed i think theres something bout walking in mwalls if ur hand was off or some shit lol

Last edited:
I agree 100% to be honest, but the only thing i wouldn't include is the swapping and maybe summons. Because i know there will be a problem with ppl being trapped by them. And swapping is just gay.

I agree 100% to be honest, but the only thing i wouldn't include is the swapping and maybe summons. Because i know there will be a problem with ppl being trapped by them. And swapping is just gay.

Swapping was removed by Cipsoft in the 10.0 update nub.

Swapping was removed by Cipsoft in the 10.0 update nub.

Yeah... Swapping was removed, yet they put it so you can stack into each other, and not to mention you can walk through magic walls, and shoot through magic walls that members from your guild through. Probably the worst update in the history of tibia... Hell, they even managed to make 5k+ people quit that day.

If you do wanna throw avas/AOE spells without getting skulled you should get your ass to a nonpvp server and rpg all day long there.

Shooting through magic walls, walking through magic walls, walking through players outside of protection zone are things i won't deal with.

This last update is by far the worst i've seen, right when i thought they couldn't fuck it up more than they did with swapping.

You know that you can get the new pvp system right now? Just download the newest tibia version from tibia.com, and you got the new pvp system. So people can choose if they want to play on that one or old one. Bye!

No, not hitting ppl on party? haha thats gay because ppl will make party of high lvls mage and boom go UE combo everyone & theres no need to add this shit tbh lol

sorry, but I still dont agree. This new pvp system still makes no sense for me, this pvp is only based on shooting sd´s + ue combos nothing more. Mw´s? Wg´s? useless...

No, not hitting ppl on party? haha thats gay because ppl will make party of high lvls mage and boom go UE combo everyone & theres no need to add this shit tbh lol

You can open your hands/doves now or w.e they called

- - - Updated - - -

This new system of pvp is ment for War..

If you want new pvp system that means that you shouldNT play Tibia you dumb, or you dont understand what its goin on with htis shit, or you cry like a baby everytime you dies. Hit your head with a huge rock before voting for YES, I WANT TO BE A LITTLE NEWBIE AND I DONT LIKE GETING KILLED

They should add you can help your guild mates when theyre getting skullbashed tho

Worst PvP Update don't put it here =D We don't want avalanche battles and wave spam because of this shit and people walking on mwalls?

Salar you're 14 years old kid ;o wtf you talking about pvp? Have you ever played 7.4/7.6/7.72? oO I dont think so you fucktard. Go learn how to play because you play this game maybe 2 years and you think you have pvp ;d nygga i'm playing this game since 2004/2005 so please shut the fuck up ;o

Back