• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WolfPow (Previously The New Era) Discussion & Updates!

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
WolfPow Deadline; 1st March 2011.
I have put hard work into WolfPow and I hope the server doesnt get under 50 players. I really feel it will be worth more than that. If you know anyone who loves custom servers, link them to this thread. This is so they can post and tell me what they find good inside a Custom RPG server. I wish to know all your ideas! If they seem like they can be done and I feel they will suit the project, I will surely add them!

I previously posted a discussion thread for 'The New Era' project.
It kind of died out.

Though, with The New Era's death, came WolfPow.

Some information;
Code:
CLIENT; CUSTOM
STAGES;   LVLS                EXP
		1 - 50					50	
		51-100					40
		101-120					30
		121-140					20
		141-160					10
		161-180					9
		181-200					8
		201-250					5
		251-?					3

2 Promotions!
- First promotion (20k) Advantages; Increased Regeneration.
- Second promotion (1kk) Advantages; Increasted Regeneration & Attack speed for Knights and Paladins (10% of average) & Increased mana for druids & sorcerers (10% of average).

Towns
1; Waris (Main City)
2; Swerin (Swamp City) - (Required level to gain access there).
3; Jasian (Jungle City)

-- Raids Every Week! Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday!

Monday; Minotaurs, Time; 17,00
Tuesday; Orcs, Time; 18,00
Wednesday; Wyvern, Time; 15,00
Sunday; 1x Demon, Time, 11,00

-- Boss Raids Every Month!
05th of Every Month; Demodras, Time; Secret
09th of Every Month; Mutated Humans & Mutated Rats, Time; Secret
11th of Every Month; Ferumbras, Time; Secret
23rd of Every Month; Massacre, Time; Secret

Reward at level 45, 5 crystal coins.              { Might
Reward at level 120, 10 crystal coins.          { Change

Tyrin Tarah (Task NPC)
Tasks like RL Tibia! Different monsters, different rewards!

I have coded everything myself, from quests to raids.

The city itself is finished though needs some editing as it doesn't look RPGish enough. The outside of the city walls (spawns etc) are still being worked on.

Map donations are welcome to the project, though every part of the map will be inspected due to people hiding items therefore ruining the game.

Some spawns were created by other people who have either released their spawns here or have directly given them to me. I do not take credit for the entire map, though it was all put together by me.

Most scripts were coded by me.. Some were based on TFS and have been edited by me.

Website is currently under progression and will be released at the BETA stage. Though this will not be yet, but when the first city & surroundings are done.

Minimap;
2qxrtkj.png

Other Images;
Dragon Spawn ; Has been Edited.
a4wj07.png

Hydra Spawn ; Credits to the person who released at Map Releases.
2wdom78.png

Stone Golem & Gargoyle Spawn; Credits to the person who released at Map Releases.
2airqe8.png

Goblin Spawn
2i6grd.png

Waris Temple
344pb9j.png

Tavern!
wr1fyh.jpg

Enjoy a nice book at the library!
xc5hk9.png

Sell your loot to the local travellers
70ccpk.png

The path to hunting grounds
2ihr12w.png

Troll cave entrance
syo6cl.png

Inside Troll Cave, an old lab?
10fyw6a.png

Troll cave water
f2rnyo.png

Single Wyvern Spawn
25slout.png

Since I have created WolfPow, I have;
  • Created a huge Troll spawn with major details
  • Created a Wyvern spawn
  • Created raids
  • Edited items
  • Edited bugs in the map and scripts
  • Added details all over the map

I have also created custom NPC's that will all require you to do tasks for them & collect certain artifacts they have lost, because in WolfPow, the NPCs are as stupid as fuck and leave their shit anywhere.

I will update this main post, no doubt, when I have the time to create a banner, a story and mapped some more and took some more screenshots.

I will launch the BETA after all cities and surroundings have finished.

I hope you have enjoyed reading.

Divise.

Last edited:
Bump.
Could use some more discussion on this.

What would be great to implement in WolfPow?

New screenshots put into first post!

Waris Temple
344pb9j.png

Tavern!
wr1fyh.jpg

Enjoy a nice book at the library!
xc5hk9.png

Sell your loot to the local travellers
70ccpk.png

The path to hunting grounds
2ihr12w.png

Troll cave entrance
syo6cl.png

Inside Troll Cave, an old lab?
10fyw6a.png

Troll cave water
f2rnyo.png

Single Wyvern Spawn
25slout.png

Last edited:
Thank you!
I have added new screenshots (seen in the main post and my last)

I hope to see some guys who will enjoy this project as I have and will put in hard dedicated work into this.

I really don't want under 30 people to enjoy this server, as I feel it's worth much more.

Keep it up my bro. If you need something just ask me!:D

Btw , what about hosting ? :D How much % have done of this map ? Maybe we can host it soon :D

Keep it up my bro. If you need something just ask me!:D

Btw , what about hosting ? :D How much % have done of this map ? Maybe we can host it soon :D

Thank you :)

And hosting will be decided nearer the time of BETA release, as I'd like to know of any bugs before an actual release, the BETA will last approximatley 2 days to a week.
The map is around 20% complete, I still need to work on Jasian (The Jungle City) as well as Swerin (The Swamp City) as well as quests and hunting grounds.

But yeah I hope to be done by the 1st of March and get it online by then. That's my deadline on finishing. I will do one city and their surroundings at a time. So if only 2 cities are done by the 1st of March I will release the server and work on the other city when the server is online.

Thank you!
I have added new screenshots (seen in the main post and my last)

I hope to see some guys who will enjoy this project as I have and will put in hard dedicated work into this.

I really don't want under 30 people to enjoy this server, as I feel it's worth much more.

I'm afraid you won't get much people playing. I've attempted servers like this, I've worked my ass off for a very good quality server and very serious mapping.
I got nothing more than 15 players max. It's just not the kind of OT that most people would want to play on.

I'm afraid you won't get much people playing. I've attempted servers like this, I've worked my ass off for a very good quality server and very serious mapping.
I got nothing more than 15 players max. It's just not the kind of OT that most people would want to play on.

Perhaps with certain advertisements, people may wish to play? If not I will go for a custom war server, using custom sprites etc.

Bump! What do you think about wolfpow?

bump will be updating tonight with some screenshots

tbh with you, I have to say that if you will get 30 people online on custom rpg server then you should be happy man. Seriously, tried many things - custom map rpg server, edited vanilla map - low stages, edited evo - low stages without any tps whatsoever and my record was 17 people on evo map o/ but everyone asked "WHERE ARE TPS?!!??!". I even had custom client server and for 2 weeks no one logged in XDD. 2 things work for people - rl map + overpowered sms shop or evo map with 99999x exp + super uber items in sms shop. So my point is that I think you are wasting your time but still wish you good luck.

Bump, what should I consider adding? I'm in the process of adding some spawns then ill make the next city!

You can kinda guess from the screenshots lol, I may add new monsters with new sprites, what do you think?

Thank you. I guessed if there's raids every day and special ones of a month, everyone would get a chance to experience them. :). Therefore everyones happy.

Bump.

Haven't had much time to work on it atm but there will be updates soon!

Back