• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

wrong Items.otb

Core_

Solutions
Reaction score
well, i got that problem, when i download the new TFS (0.4~), i put the items.otb in my rme, cuz my map was created whit other items.otb, then fix the wrong items, and save it.
then i open my server and saw, more wrong item ids, so when i try'd to open my map it just say "Unsuportted Client Version! (8)" is there a way to fix it? ;< i won't lose my map, also y try'd whit OtMapEditor but just same as rme.

right i'll give a try :3

;< don't work i try whit RME 1.1.11 and 1.1.10 but still whit problems.
RlnzVo5EmO.png
;/ halp please

Last edited:
In map editor folder go to the data folde and replace all items.otb and items.xml woth your server's items.xml and items.otb, and never press yes to popup message "This map has been made with other items.otb, do you want to convert it to the new one?" It totally destroys your map.

BUMP for one last think, if i press yes the popup, and i don't have a backup, if remeres release a new RME whit the new .otb my map will works? or i'm screw? ;z

Back