• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

{CANADA} Temuair 9.31 Custom Server!

Cadyan

Reaction score

Comments from OTland:
myke94: definitely, one of the best custom rpg right now
Zasranets: Very good server, I recommend any who likes custom RPG's to try it.
Skykes: Seriously loving this server. Get on people!
Geza 1927: Im looking always for that kind of ot, real custom made.
Makrill: funny server indeed got stuck playing for way too long lol, really worth a try i enjoyed it alot!

BASIC INFORMATION:
FORUM: Free forum : Temuair Forum
Ip~: dabased.no-ip.info Port~: 7171
Client~: Tibia 9.31 -OR- Temuair931.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here custom client (sprites come later).

Login~: CREATE ACCOUNT ON WEBSITE AND CHARACTERS IN GAME!
Uptime~: 24/7
Hosted in~: Canada
Exp rate~: Staged 1.5x exp until level 3 then Custom 1x exp for every level after.

Map~: Custom: Town Ursuroth, with a southern edge including many hunting grounds and quests. Mount Giragan hunting area with a dark mansion, and the in-depth Fire Cavern with a Frozen Core- that eventually leads to the deeper core(pure energy). Also Oren and the Badlands to the south east.
Loot rate~: Custom
Server type~: Pvp-Rpg. Protection level: 5. Kill 3 players and youre red skull, 5 will give you a black skull. 1 hour to lose frags.
Skills & Magic rates~: Custom

You must download tibia client 9.31 or Temuair custom client (the newest one to date), and use the OTLand ip-changer, downloadable from otland.net.
Temuair931.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here New custom client! (sprites come later) YOU MAY NEED TO DOWNLOAD WINRAR!

1. Download the Temuair custom client.
2. Extract it into your computer.
3. Log into the game to create your character, with the account you created on the website.

More Features:
5 custom classes
150+ custom spells (another 300~ to be made)
100% custom items/npcs/monsters/quests (custom sprites will come later in the custom client)
WORKING QUEST LOG WITH OVER 75 QUESTS!
HOUSES ARE CLEARED AFTER 1 MONTH OF INACTIVITY!

CHOOSE YOUR CLASS AT LEVEL 3, AND BUY A SPELLBOOK FOR SPELL INFORMATION!

CLASS INFO:
Monk--
200% attack speed, high efficiency attacks, extremely healthy tanks and decent healers.

Priest--
Holy based attacks, plenty of support spells, insane healers.

Rogue--
133% attack speed, evasion, stealth, and dirty tricks. Mainly distance fighters but can use plenty of attack spells for close range combat.

Warrior
--
Best armor, best weapons, great tanks and powerful attacks.

Wizard--
All elements except holy. Lots of mana. Can use the elemental forces around them to their advantage. Summons creatures!

Rules (so far):
No afk-mana spamming. My word over others in this rule.
No botting. My word over others in this rule.
No bug abuse. My word over others in this rule.

Some screenies:

Last edited:
Thanks. Please no flaming on this thread, just accept that im not a perfect GM or dont play. (I never spoil the game or give out items though, not once)

The client i download kinda bugs out. And cant even launch when i input acc/password. Makes everything crash. Dunno if its due to other OT files on my computer but..its odd.

Hmm thats the first I have heard of that on my custom client. Maybe try reinstalling.

Updated Karlopian Temple with new quests/monsters and a couple items.

Seems look good.
I test it tomorrow.
I hope thats good RPG !

!!! EDIT !!!
I GOT BUG!
Its unable to create character if you goin to create character type nick and choose sex and click Accept the SQL respond its invalid name and an problem with sql base!

Yea "3. Log into the game to create your character, with the account you created on the website."
Website is bugged!

I've done multiple small map updates. You'll notice them if you have played before.

New level 1 quest under temple. The quest log wont work until a server restart, and also there will be a sign added after a restart.
This quest helps out a bit with start weapons.

All great but still the bug what i wrote its coming when i trying to create character:
The Following Errors Have Occurred:
Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

Then, you have to do something wrong.

I can perfectly create a character.

You do not create your character on the website. You create your account on the website and your character within the game using the account manager. The website explains it... and I have also explained it many times on my threads and posts.

Why hello there bugs :)
AWildHare_031-701731.jpg

Looking for website image designer, for headers/labels/images etc.
I started on some but they suck.
Looking for mappers too.

Great OT, I havn't gotten a high level but i've tested every vocation there is, except the priest and from what ive noticed, the game completely changes with every voc. there is no other ot like this, should be 100 players on here just dont be scared of the low exp, its fun. lots of unique things. i suggest everyone give it a try

Back