• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera Custom 7.72 PVP-E/RPG

Schmanky

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Q6yzIEF.png
SERVER ONLINE​
y2zYsIr.png
Pandera has had a very rough life; from server errors & instability to corruption, this server has seen it all. With that said, I want to assure you all that Pandera's current state is the best it's ever been in. There are many higher-level team quests, making knights an essential part of the server, aswell as an increased melee formula to help with balance. Many, more recent TFS functions are being incorporated into the server, allowing unique quests and mechanics never before seen in an oldschool server. The server will have nearly 100% uptime, hosted on a dedicted server in Illinois at 100mb/1gbps port speed connection.​

Visit the forums for any news/updates not posted here:​
Pandera Forums

Server Information:
Client: 7.72 ---> Download client.
Distro: Heavily edited & updated Avesta.
Lootrate: 1.5x & custom.
*Loot sells for much more, money will NOT be a problem
Skill Rate: 10x
Magic Rate: 5x
Mana Regeration: 10/tick
Mana Regeration w/ promotion: 20/tick
Offensive Exhaust: 1650ms
Healing Exhaust: 1100ms
Critical Hit Chance: 5%
*(inflict 150% weapon damage on a critical hit)

IP: pandera.hopto.org

Click here to make an account.
y2zYsIr.png
Experience Rates:
1-20 = 35x
21-50= 15x
51-90= 10x
91-150= 7x
151+= 3x​

Frag Information:
Frags to redskull: 5
Frags to Ban: 8
Time to lose PZ after killing player: 15 minutes
Time to lose a frag: 4 hours per frag
Use !frags in-game to see your current frag information!

PvP-E Rate is about double what it was on Dolera/Inferna.​

Staff:
- Admin Schmanky.
*the true founder and creator of Pandera.

Botting:
is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to: macro, cavebot, aimbot, healbot. I will be doing regular checks.
Please report any botters on the forums, here
(or contact me in-game.)​

Botting/Macro First Offense: 24 hour account ban
Botting/Macro Second Offense: Permanent account deletion

Multiple deletions will lead to an IP ban.

Here is a sample of the previous PvP action on Pandera (made by Sammynsc):
[video=youtube;Lvy4BmUsJoo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Lvy4BmUsJoo[/video]​

Last edited:
just to be clear I have nothing to do with this server.

also :)

[video=youtube;Fb5lQPA6hL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb5lQPA6hL8[/video]

hahha and remove that adori machete wtf hahah

btw still same gm? cause on the cam it looks so corrupt;p

hahha and remove that adori machete wtf hahah

btw still same gm? cause on the cam it looks so corrupt;p

Nope, it's a different GM.

For the record, the GM summoning things in the video Sammynsc posted wasn't actually me. It was the owner/hoster of Pandera at the time, who used my GM to do shit but not take the blame for it.

I've never hosted this server when it was called Pandera. I hosted it in its very early stages, when it was called Deronia or even Archeon Online way back when OTFans was still popular :p.

Although, unfortunately, I wasn't the only GM on Deronia, so it wasn't completely corruption-free (only one or two minor cases that I can remember, other than that it was fine).

EDIT; Forgot to mention the new Admin Logs feature on the website. It records the commands of any character with access above regular players, so even any 'secret GMs' will show up there.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;e7PQNeXBp0M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7PQNeXBp0M[/video]

Jesus Christ.
These poor server files have been tossed around like a cheap hoe forever.

Jesus Christ.
These poor server files have been tossed around like a cheap hoe forever.

I was pretty much the founder of this OT :p. Started remapping the original YurOT's map and we decided to make a OT out of it.

The only other person who has the old server files are SammyNSC (who used them/added onto them during his time hosting Tenth Planet), if you're referring to the YurOTS map we used as a base, then yes I suppose you're right. Please mind that the map has changed by so much since those videos are posted. Honestly close to a complete overhaul.

A mini-map photo will come soon.

Last edited: