• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Bumping Mount/Taming system.
Is there any script for it that comes along with the data pack?

wck0.png

Help Me *.*

As promised ive update the datapack and added the patches and fixes into it. Also its now client version 10.31 new features, crash fixes and optimizations!

So enjoy check the first page and also credits goes for those who contribute to tfs 1.0: https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver

Bumping Mount/Taming system.
Is there any script for it that comes along with the data pack?
Yes there is in actions/tools/taming.lua or was it actions/others/taming.lua, well its in one of these folders.

As I can't edit my previous post, there is also problem with npc/scripts/default.lua which causes crash before ots even starts. There is solution. Replace file from this datapack with the one from tfs master default upload.

Ive alrdy tested and open the server, everything was fine. Sorry about the mediafire link, it has been updated, please enjoy :)

This seems like a big thread, since its just a datapack.
Why not use github and let others constribute to make it even better? :)

this sources is missing on creatureevent.cpp in a function onKill:

(damage, flags), to give a storage(or item) for all that hit a monsters, for example.

function onKill(cid, target)
if getCreatureName(target) == "MONSTERS" then
doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2160, 1)
end

Only the last killer is earning the item

This seems like a big thread, since its just a datapack.
Why not use github and let others constribute to make it even better? :)
I thougt about make that, then i will also contribute more on the pack. Since its bit annoying to redownload and reupload everytime xD

But ill let the people choose, should i make a github to the datapack so we can keep it updated much as possible? Leave a like or comment, to let me know.

Imo it's good idea to put your data on github. There are still some bugs and features ppl can add and I could add too.

Ohh, could you compile this with generating crash dump pls?

Imo it's good idea to put your data on github. There are still some bugs and features ppl can add and I could add too.

Ohh, could you compile this with generating crash dump pls?
Well that tutorial you looking at is missing some steps how to make crash dump, ill make a tutorial later on, when i find time.

Well ofc its gonna be alot better, I think this could be a good start for a server that the members of otland develops. Has been alot of talk about that, but never gets started. So why not take this rl map that is already released? :)

It will be awsome to host it at github. I would contribute for sure, minors things im still learning and would love to work with this project.

I have some errors in POI didnt anybody manage to fix them, are they fix in the updated datapack @Printer? Also with snow i get an error in console stempt to call method isGhost from isPlayerGhost on snow.lua on movement scripts.

It would be awsome to host it that way we know exactly what changed from the previews since i added many things to my server ;/ in the change logg is that all that actually change?

Back