• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Btw is someone actually hosting this project? Or is everyone just waiting for it to be "completed"?

I host it. But i only play it with friends via LAN (Hamachi), and the 32 Bit version. Cause the 64 Bit chrashes every 15 minutes :(.

Btw is someone actually hosting this project? Or is everyone just waiting for it to be "completed"?
I tested now the 64 Bit server and still crash. =(

found bug in NPC Chemar.lua when want to fly to Kazordoon:
Code:
              local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'kazordoon'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you seek a ride to Kazordoon for 80 gold?'})
            travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, level = 0, cost = 80, destination = {x=33193, y=31784, z=3} })
            travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = 'You shouldn\'t miss the experience.'})
Kazoordon have the same destination like Edron
But Kazoordon have
Code:
destination = {x=32588, y=31941, z=0}

I tested now the 64 Bit server and still crash. =(

found bug in NPC Chemar.lua when want to fly to Kazordoon:
Code:
              local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'kazordoon'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you seek a ride to Kazordoon for 80 gold?'})
            travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, level = 0, cost = 80, destination = {x=33193, y=31784, z=3} })
            travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = 'You shouldn\'t miss the experience.'})
Kazoordon have the same destination like Edron
But Kazoordon have
Code:
destination = {x=32588, y=31941, z=0}

Change the file on github and ill accept it.

I Starting to work in this Datapack..
You are welcome to help us fix the bugs that are on the server atm, we need someone who has the time and feels to fix the mapbugs, most bugs that are posted are map related.

If have a list of bugs send me to fix all =]

There is not a problem with fixing, the problem is having time to find them :p, but you are welcome to try and find the bugs and fix them / report them to github.

Please keep in mind that filenames is case sensitive in Linux, if the file is Myriapods/Wiggler.xml then it must be so in monsters.xml too <monster name="Wiggler" file="Myriapods/Wiggler.xml"/> not <monster name="Wiggler" file="Myriapods/wiggler.xml"/> as it is now. Same problem with Deepling Warrior, Deepling Elite, Deepling Scout and many more, also with some NPC's.

So running tfs with this datapack on Linux gives a lot of errors and not the correct monster spawns. Easy to fix but time consuming when there is many of them.

Some bugs:

- Houses Venore
- NPC Gray island ( who selling stuffs )
- Rashid in all citys
- Much npcs with price wrong and dont sell all itens.

Should also be noted that there exist an RME for 10.31, without the backwards compatible dat-file
Some bugs:

- Houses Venore
- NPC Gray island ( who selling stuffs )
- Rashid in all citys
- Much npcs with price wrong and dont sell all itens.

I can help fix the bugs but I haven't played the actual game for many years so you'll have to mention the exact npcs that are wrong so I can correct them according to wiki!

Have alot of bugs, but i created one account in Github and help with commits :)

Should also be noted that there exist an RME for 10.31, without the backwards compatible dat-file

I can help fix the bugs but I haven't played the actual game for many years so you'll have to mention the exact npcs that are wrong so I can correct them according to wiki!

And the errors ofcourse :)

The 10.31 RME is on the official github https://github.com/hjnilsson/rme but listed as a pull request https://github.com/hjnilsson/rme/pull/21 as it hasnt been accepted yet (it works though, except for a lava brush doodad exception)

It keeps crashing every now and then, the interval is random. Sometimes more, sometimes less times.
It just straight up crashes.

I know that /clean crashes the server, is there an auto cleaner in the actual server? If so, where do I remove it?

For those of you that have the server working, are you using x32 or x64?
I'm an experienced OT hoster and all, but this error.. Nope. Don't get why it's there.

It keeps crashing every now and then, the interval is random. Sometimes more, sometimes less times.
It just straight up crashes.

I know that /clean crashes the server, is there an auto cleaner in the actual server? If so, where do I remove it?

For those of you that have the server working, are you using x32 or x64?
I'm an experienced OT hoster and all, but this error.. Nope. Don't get why it's there.

I'm not experiencing any crashes. Running it on Debian amd64.

Hello.

I'm hosting it for test but OTS broke after 24h online says Game World will be up soon something like this and some commands not working for god like /i

IP: rl.modernots.eu
just a demo server :)

I will see what wrong with the commands.

Best Regards
mlody.1039

Back