• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.72 real map server[highrate] in progress

Thanks Raiden,

@Topic,
Working on the website right now, as usual, going work in less than 2 hours.
When I get back I'm going to spend some time on the server-side, continue what I was doing there :D

Function to create character is now completed, and it's linked to the game and everything seems to work out pretty neat :)

30hnhc3.jpg

11rym2d.jpg

Gl my friend ;)
I used to have this smiley on ur website as my avatar :D

You people are all so fucking stupid. On another note, I am looking forward to messing around on your server Stuffs.

get bases on legenday ryan servers, toldera, holdera, oldera, and i'm gonna play hehehe, but i think highrates is not a good idea, personal opinion, wars as lvl 120-130 on 7.72 is more exciting than between 200-300

I'll be impressed when you stop FIXING a broken rl server and start MAKING a custom one... go look at otservlist, see how many real maps there are hosted by brs and polish. theres a reason those 2 countries are the cause of the influx of real maps. its the same reason they cause so much trouble for good servers with their exessive botting. it's because your too lazy to acctualy accomplish something, so your settleing for FEELING like you accomplished something.

edit:

I hope this thread dies very quickly and this server never gets played.

Last edited:
I'll be impressed when you stop FIXING a broken rl server and start MAKING a custom one... go look at otservlist, see how many real maps there are hosted by brs and polish. theres a reason those 2 countries are the cause of the influx of real maps. its the same reason they cause so much trouble for good servers with their exessive botting. it's because your too lazy to acctualy accomplish something, so you setting for FEELING like you accomplished something.

edit:

You're my hero :)

I'll be impressed when you stop FIXING a broken rl server and start MAKING a custom one... go look at otservlist, see how many real maps there are hosted by brs and polish. theres a reason those 2 countries are the cause of the influx of real maps. its the same reason they cause so much trouble for good servers with their exessive botting. it's because your too lazy to acctualy accomplish something, so you setting for FEELING like you accomplished something.

edit:

It's already quite dead. Seems like he vanished after someone accused him of being realsoft

Some people play for rpg, some for war. If this is meant to be a war server there are several things that isn't necessary.. If you dont got full banshee quest, dont bother make it.. PVP ppl want them for outrunning-chasing enemies while the rpgers want it for hunting etc. Just make server playable as soon as possible.

Hey guys, I'm sorry I disappeared, my girlfriend gave me a surprise vacation and I got back last night.. and trust me it was a real surprise.. I got home from work, when I opened the door there was packed bags inside and I was all like "what da fuck? what's going on!?" (kinda got scared at first), but then she showed me some tickets and I was all like "da fuq?"

She had been talking with my boss some months ago so it was settle I'd get some free time(without notifying me)..
So from my busy life and had work and all other shit to worry, it was awesome she had set that thing up like that and just kidnapped me from my reality haha xD

We were in Rayong, witch is a a little bit away from Bankok, quite some weather difference comparing to Sweden hah xD
This has probably been my most awesome month ever :D

Topic!:
Anyhow, I'm back home, I'm back at work and will work as much I dare and can with my server to get it running.
I have a few ideas to add into the game I'll showoff later!

As you probably seen(maybe, I dunno), the website (ot-stuffs.net) has been online during all this time without any issues, I dunno if anyone care about it really, but what I'm saying is that it's a very stable host and that I can go longterm if I want, without caring about costs etc..

Good to be home(thou, if I could choose for real, I'd still be at the beach of Thailand xD)

First update since I came back:

All quests ingame will now give you experience points(based on the value of the quest)
21o3ts3.jpg

Inspired by:
World of Warcraft(experienced while playing)
ShadowCores(reading their website)
Tibia.com(experienced while playing)

More to come soon!

I'm designing the website to only create characters to start in Rookgaard, so I made Cipfried to be able to make you to chose if you want to skip Rookgaard, or stick around :)
He will yell out from time to time, "Would you like to skip Rookgaard?"

You cannot pass Rookgaard once you've reached level 2.
140yj9d.jpg

2ppbmh0.jpg

It will be complete 7.72 :)
The only difference between 7.4 and 7.72 is wands and graphics and map.. much more than that there's not :p

Objection!
UH Trap
Parcel trap
Rope trap
Boats not being PZ

Your argument is again invalid!

Back