• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Kaldera (Massive Custom Map)

Skylinx

Game Programmer
Reaction score
Hello everybody. I worked very hard on a custom OT project during my college years but due to my career in programming now, I cannot complete it. Though it shames me I am still proud to release this map to all of you. It's pretty massive, I hope you can have some use for it.
I CANNOT TAKING FULL CREDIT FOR THIS MAP
Technically this map was created by all of you. Nearly 50% of the map is a compilation of maps created by users of OTLand. They are all mushed together in a massive map that has many pieces you may recognize from the past.
I don't consider myself an amazing mapper, but some pieces in this map are pretty nice original pieces by me. I'm working on a war OT/Map nowadays and the server might open once I have some time.

DOWNLOAD:
kalderamap.zip

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the mods can forgive me for my double post, I can't edit my original post. I thought I'd be able to and add the screen shots, but apparently I can't. :(
Anyway, here are some screen shots.
NOTE: Temple is near (1000,1000,7)
lMZKPFk.png
ZA9YYLr.jpg
HRHfxcZ.jpg
nwxr6Z2.jpg
66MSzBD.jpg

Cool map, thanks.
an old map done by a mashup of several old maps, it's really cool.
Specially for the fact that here, plenty of new maps were deleted from Speedyshare/4Share/Mediafire and similar hosts. and the old ones are already gone for good.

I've been searching for a bunch of maps like this of any version for my 10.90 OT server. :D

Back