• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Aeons Thread Reservation

Santy

Reaction score
This is going to be the discussion thread for a forecoming server, and I've got a couple of questions. The concept is completely different, that which has always been waited for from Tibia, i.e, custom classes, entirely customizable skill trees and viable esoteric classes and races. There are creature populations which you can join or even lead, and even construct your own village in established terms. There are essences which you can use to imbue your equipment or your soul itself, there are also unlimited paths as to how you can build your character, and many additions and changes to the combat systems.

1. Would you prefer something like this in what map (if you prefer custom map leave blank):a) 7.1
    • b) 7.6
    • c) 8.6
    • d) 9.81
    [*]Would you prefer something like this in what client:
    • a) 7.1
    • b) 7.6
    • c) 8.6
    • d) 9.81
    [*]Would you prefer something like this with what sprites:
    • a) 7.1
    • b) 7.6
    • c) 8.6
    • d) 9.81
    [*]Would you prefer skills to be:
    • a) 100% custom
    • b) Custom, with hard to attain, valuable mesmerizing Tibian additions
    [*]Would you prefer quests to be:
    • a) 100% custom, as much roleplay as possible
    • b) Straight to the chase, minimum roleplay
    • c) Same old tibian quests

[*]If you have any additions, or any recent specific updates/quests which you'd like to see, write them here.

1)costummap
2)7.x or 9.81, i would prefer the newest client because u got much more options on those clients, u can also use the better/newer sprites
3)the newest sprites with maybe some costum sprites would be awesome
4)100 % costum
5)100% costum, as much roleplay as possible

6) some more concrete ideas/plans would be awesome because now it seems u have no clue how the server will turn out, just that it will be costum. so basicly you're asking what do you prefer in a costum server.

if u gave some more concrete ideas like: server will be more pvp-based
people could give u better answers, because i like the newest client but for pvp the 7.x clients are better imo

so some more info would be much appreciated ^^
good luck with your server!

Thanks for your reply, hehemidu! I have many ideas I will be publishing, but at the moment I want to focus on development. The server will be PVP based, but really PVE generally, because the player is going to extract essences from the wilderness and foes in order to become stronger or mutate. There will also be arts and crafts, and obviously custom skills and stat trees.

Back