• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Bug] Admin Window

Vean

Reaction score
Hi, at my Modern version the Admin Window is generated after </html> tag. For first it's not so good for website's standards and it's quite destroing some templates.

The best way is to generate it before </body> tag. Then it could be fully integrated with template.

Hope i've helped :)

It shouldn't cause any template problems. You can switch off the admin window if you want, it is generated as the last thing.

When i'm creating template i can't to force anyone to disable Admin Window only for that the script is not compatible with basic web's standards... Main objective of creating layouts is to change site view as much as it's possible with no losing functions. Hope you'll find solution for this.

You can edit those files yourself then..
Are you kidding? If you wan't to create serious project you should repair any bugs are reported here. If you will work as you work now this project have no future... That's my modest opinion for this time...

And now some logical thinking:
If i edit these files myself, they will be useful only before next version will be released. But maybe as i see your enthusiasm to work it can be useful for long time...

It's not an actual bug bro..

You are the one that causes it because you don't know how to close the tags of your layout code..

Logic? want to talk about logic? Simply change manually the changes of the new files? that way your modifications won't get overwritten duh?

You're telling me that i don't know how to close my layout tags? I'm making temoplates from more than 3 years so i know what i'm doing and know some main rules. One of this rules is to place site code between <body></body> tags. If you don't know how to make it maybe you shouldn't work with this project...

Believe.. if its about experience.. don't even talk! Cuz i used to make a living out of this...

If you are so good.. editing some lines and files wouldn't be so hard to do.. you can do it yourself.. don't bother paxton about nonense stuff like this :S

So Modern AAC is going to be worse than Gesior AAC... Keep it up...
I see there is no people who are thinking seriously about their projects.
Bye...

but only devs can commit bugfixes, and trying t fix file that can change in next minute isnt funny

Back